thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Football Week 10

31-27

Auburn -19.5 -Auburn struggles against teams that can make nix pass ole Miss defense has struggled against better offenses.

Washington +3 - Utah's offensive line has struggled on the road, Washington's aggressive defense should matchup well.

Indiana -10.5 - Northwesterns offense has been horrible, they should struggle again on the road.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6379

ohio st. on a bye?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

lean the same way in that Washington game.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino
    Let's discuss fla ga

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12393

Don't like Auburn. Think it's a classic let down spot, have to be deflated after their season was effectively ended with the LSU loss last week. Nix is just plan awful. Gatewood should have been the starter all along but I guess when your dad played a few games for the program 30 years ago you get anointed automatically. They won't lose but idk what their motivation is to win by three touchdowns at this point.

Like the other two.

GL

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Don't like Auburn. Think it's a classic let down spot, have to be deflated after their season was effectively ended with the LSU loss last week. Nix is just plan awful. Gatewood should have been the starter all along but I guess when your dad played a few games for the program 30 years ago you get anointed automatically. They won't lose but idk what their motivation is to win by three touchdowns at this point.

Like the other two.

GL
    Not at home in a conference game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Like the other two.

GL
    feel the same way

thomorino

Like the other two.

GL
    I don't thin Auburn really thought they had a shot at the national championship, I think they'll be okay so nice they kept the game close.

thomorino

Like the other two.

GL
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

feel the same way
    Auburn was already out of the playoff conversation with the loss to Florida, the loss to lsu didn't change anything.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25898

100% agree on NW/Ind matchup.
    NW Offense is in bottom 10% of NCAA. Ind def should handle them easily.

The only battle on the field will be Ind offense (top 20%) vs NW defense (top 10%).

Do you know of Penix is back? It doesn't really matter too much because Ramsey has been playing very well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Auburn was already out of the playoff conversation with the loss to Florida, the loss to lsu didn't change anything.
    That not true, you telling me had they beat LSU, bama, and won sec that wouldn’t be in playoff?

Not sure I buy they deflated but it redic to say losing to gators put them out of playoff contention.

I don’t disagree with the play at all. Ol piss ain’t gonna be able to run much on Auburn I don’t think, If ol piss can’t run they can’t score.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pick out of a hat and basically same results of studying because of crazy plays that decide point spread covers

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

That not true, you telling me had they beat LSU, bama, and won sec that wouldn’t be in playoff?

Not sure I buy they deflated but it redic to say losing to gators put them out of playoff contention.

I don’t disagree with the play at all. Ol piss ain’t gonna be able to run much on Auburn I don’t think, If ol piss can’t run they can’t score.
    Oh come in they knew they weren't going to beat lsu and baka, their own only chance was to run the table going into those games.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Morino
    Let's discuss fla ga
    Georgia is more talented but coaching staff of Florida has done a better job with their roster, I can't lay 6 with Georgia here.

2daBank

Oh come in they knew they weren't going to beat lsu and baka, their own only chance was to run the table going into those games.
    You don’t think they thought they could beat anyone? Cmon now. You act like LSU rolled them.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    100% agree on NW/Ind matchup.
    NW Offense is in bottom 10% of NCAA. Ind def should handle them easily.

The only battle on the field will be Ind offense (top 20%) vs NW defense (top 10%).

Do you know of Penix is back? It doesn't really matter too much because Ramsey has been playing very well.
    Nw defense pretty good but they never get any damn help. No d can stay on field all freaking game and keep having success. God nw is ass. I’m so fed up w that team, they been fukkin me since the 1st of year when those losers handed trees the cover,, fukkin offense scores more for the opposing defense than they score!!

thomorino

You don’t think they thought they could beat anyone? Cmon now. You act like LSU rolled them.,
    I'm saying their is no way with nix at qbbau urn thought they were going to beat both bama and lsu, maybe one but not both, so they knew that the loss to Florida basically made it impossible to make the playoffs since at best they'd have 2 losses. They were lucky to only lose by 10 to lsu, lsu got stopped repeatedly on 4th down and 1.

thomorino

Nw defense pretty good but they never get any damn help. No d can stay on field all freaking game and keep having success. God nw is ass. I’m so fed up w that team, they been fukkin me since the 1st of year when those losers handed trees the cover,, fukkin offense scores more for the opposing defense than they score!!
    It looks like penix who is much better than Ramsey will play, northwestern d is okay but agree their offense is horrible. Night game too, Indiana will be up for this game. This is likely my best look of the week, Indiana -10.5.

thomorino

Florida +6.5

2daBank

I'm saying their is no way with nix at qbbau urn thought they were going to beat both bama and lsu, maybe one but not both, so they knew that the loss to Florida basically made it impossible to make the playoffs since at best they'd have 2 losses. They were lucky to only lose by 10 to lsu, lsu got stopped repeatedly on 4th down and 1.
    There is no damn way that they were thinking that bud. Sure you can think it and it totally reasonable but that ain’t how players think.

I don’t think it matters concerning this game cause i don’t believe they now feel like their season over either.

2daBank

It looks like penix who is much better than Ramsey will play, northwestern d is okay but agree their offense is horrible. Night game too, Indiana will be up for this game. This is likely my best look of the week, Indiana -10.5.
    Might join you just afraid the minute I go against these losers they will double their season point total in that game. Lol

thomorino

There is no damn way that they were thinking that bud. Sure you can think it and it totally reasonable but that ain’t how players think.

I don’t think it matters concerning this game cause i don’t believe they now feel like their season over either.
    No way. With a freshmen quarterback auburn knew they weren't liely to run the table. A success fuk season for au urn would be 2-3 losses and a good bowl game

thomorino

Might join you just afraid the minute I go against these losers they will double their season point total in that game. Lol

No way. With a freshmen quarterback auburn knew they weren't liely to run the table. A success fuk season for au urn would be 2-3 losses and a good bowl game
    Northwestern has been good as a dog in past years, they just don't have the qb this year. Their double digits loss at home to Michigan State looks horrible now.

2daBank

Northwestern has been good as a dog in past years, they just don't have the qb this year. Their double digits loss at home to Michigan State looks horrible now.
    They awful. Only good game they played all year was vs Wisconsin. Mfers are averaging less than 8 points a Game in conf!! 10 a game on season and that only cause they scored 30 on unlv which the only game all year the offense scored more than 1 td!! lol. They seriously the worst power 5 offense I’ve ever seen.

thomorino

1-3 to go to 32-30

Auburn dominates wins by 6 and Washington has complete control in 2ndbhalf before interception

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10848

The wrong person left the Auburn Tigers football program! It should have been Gus Malzahn packing his bags not Joey Gatewood!

Alright Alright

Gus Malzahn would have started Bo Nix over Justin Fields if he came to Auburn. I'm tired of being mediocre and Gus Malzahn is the definition of mediocrity!

Alright Alright

The Auburn Tigers have a National Championship defense but a High School offense and coach!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Alright Alright View Post
    The wrong person left the Auburn Tigers football program! It should have been Gus Malzahn packing his bags not Joey Gatewood!
    Gus Malzahn would have started Bo Nix over Justin Fields if he came to Auburn. I'm tired of being mediocre and Gus Malzahn is the definition of mediocrity!
    The Auburn Tigers have a National Championship defense but a High School offense and coach!
    Nix is still a freshmen and Auburn has a very tough schedule each year, I think you are being tough on him.

Alright Alright

College Football Week 10

The best Defensive Lines in college football (per Athlon Sports).

1. Auburn

2. Utah

3. Clemson

4. Alabama

5. Ohio State

6. Michigan State

7. Penn State

8. Miami (Florida)

9. Louisiana State

10. Florida

11. Notre Dame

12. Michigan

thomorino

The best Defensive Lines in college football (per Athlon Sports).

1. Auburn

2. Utah

3. Clemson

4. Alabama

5. Ohio State

6. Michigan State

7. Penn State

8. Miami (Florida)

9. Louisiana State

10. Florida

11. Notre Dame

12. Michigan