You practice what you preach buddy

Dawg Out

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That’s it bro, I’ll see you in the yard!! Lol
    I actually have several like you, great people that I can't believe they are actually in. I route for those men because you can see they don't belong there. They are actually way better than many of the people on the outside. It is fukin crazy.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Read that

Dawg Out
    I do dumbass, you see me hanging on SBR all day posting 100 times talking shit to the same person in 20 different threads? Ya, go to bed and tomorrow wake up and try to act like a man.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I actually have several like you, great people that I can't believe they are actually in. I route for those men because you can see they don't belong there. They are actually way better than many of the people on the outside. It is fukin crazy.

That why you one the good ones bro!

Kinda what happens when you turn incarceration and “justice” into a business and start filling prisons with perpetrators of victimless crimes!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I do dumbass, you see me hanging on SBR all day posting 100 times talking shit to the same person in 20 different threads? Ya, go to bed and tomorrow wake up and try to act like a man.
    Gl pal

I'm done
    I agree
    I'll Finnish this in one thread

Gl all

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Gl pal

I'm done
    I agree

Gl all
    9 more minutes .....you can do this

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm done
    Ok... good night

sleep on it...

unde0087
    Did we win?

Gl pal

I'm done
    I agree

Gl all
    Nothing against you dawgy, I put up this shit every fukin day of my life working inside. I am guessing and hoping you are way better than this. Way, way better than this. I am sure you agree. Lets stop this shit my friend.

firedawg

Nothing against you dawgy, I put up this shit every fukin day of my life working inside. I am guessing and hoping you are way better than this. Way, way better than this. I am sure you agree. Lets stop this shit my friend.
    Good luck buddy
    You are correct

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    9 more minutes .....you can do this
    JTS, shut the fuk up. You haven't been here long enough to act like this and I imagine you are better than this shit too but if not I am telling you this no one is going to respect a fukin thing you say if you keep this dumbass shit up pal. And if you do get the fuk out of my thread. I don't tolerate 12 year old shit.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

JTS, shut the fuk up. You haven't been here long enough to act like this and I imagine you are better than this shit too but if not I am telling you this no one is going to respect a fukin thing you say if you keep this dumbass shit up pal. And if you do get the fuk out of my thread. I don't tolerate 12 year old shit.
    unde on that henney

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What’s funny to me is the guys always killing our big contests never post plays on here grow up guys

unde0087
    Did we win?

That why you one the good ones bro!

Kinda what happens when you turn incarceration and “justice” into a business and start filling prisons with perpetrators of victimless crimes!!
    I wouldn't say that prisons are filled with victims, I have become aware of how the power of drugs. Many of these guys committed crimes when they were all fuked up. Then they come to prison and are sober and in several pods I walk thru nightly it is filled with men that are just like you and me. Drugs and heavy alcohol abuse was the problem. Now they sit in prison for many years and could be producing toward our national product. But working in that environment it is eye opening how drug abuse ruined so many lives. When sober now many treat me and staff better than other staff members or people treat others on the outside.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I’ll admit that at times I get fired up over things that make me upset.. that makes us human... but ya sometimes it gets outta control and I’ll be the first to say sorry for letting someone on the internet get the best of me... I respect the other guys on here so I’ll just observe the shit and eat popcorn from now on instead of going all hulk hogan at times lol cheers guys!! Let’s all try to get along.. pick winners.. and do what we’re all here to do and that’s make money betting sports

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

I wouldn't say that prisons are filled with victims, I have become aware of how the power of drugs. Many of these guys committed crimes when they were all fuked up. Then they come to prison and are sober and in several pods I walk thru nightly it is filled with men that are just like you and me. Drugs and heavy alcohol abuse was the problem. Now they sit in prison for many years and could be producing toward our national product. But working in that environment it is eye opening how drug abuse ruined so many lives. When sober now many treat me and staff better than other staff members or people treat others on the outside.
    Not bad people..
    Sometimes it takes the drugs and/or alcohol to kill or numb the pain and then it becomes the only way to maintain..
    By then it's too late unfortunately in most cases..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

USA has to let up on non-violent drug (alcohol) offenders... not sure about total decriminalization but different form of incarceration/treatment

2daBank

Misunderstood me., didn’t say the guys in there were victims. We obviously knew what we were doing was illegal (that why the money was so good!! Lol). I myself wasn’t there cause of any addiction other than to the criminal lifestyle and money! Lol.

I was saying they lock ppl up who committed victimless crimes, as in me moving weed didnt hurt anyone therefore is stupid to be called a crime! Imo the only real crime is crime that hurts/effects others. Selling drugs don’t make anyone a bad person or a person that needs to be removed from society. Pieces of shit who rob and do other shit to support their habit should absolutely be locked up, can’t stand when Mfers blame drugs for their actions!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Misunderstood me., didn’t say the guys in there were victims. We obviously knew what we were doing was illegal (that why the money was so good!! Lol). I myself wasn’t there cause of any addiction other than to the criminal lifestyle and money! Lol.

I was saying they lock ppl up who committed victimless crimes, as in me moving weed didnt hurt anyone therefore is stupid to be called a crime! Imo the only real crime is crime that hurts/effects others. Selling drugs don’t make anyone a bad person or a person that needs to be removed from society. Pieces of shit who rob and do other shit to support their habit should absolutely be locked up, can’t stand when Mfers blame drugs for their actions!!
    I know what you are saying. Hell some of the things some of these guys are in for are just plain stupid. Then there are the child predators and straight up murders that just don't give one fuk. If they think you are disrespecting them they will assault you even though they took lives for no reason. Shit is crazy who can ever understand that shit. It is just weird how you can walk around and it feels like everyday life but then when you get around some you have to completely change and be 150% aware of who is behind you or anyone around you. I don't really know why I put up with this shit. Depending where I show up you have to treat it completely different.

Some, it is like having a 1k bet with the team you need to win on 1st and goal at the 1 yardline with 3 seconds left.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    unde on that henney
    not tonight, just tired of the fighting man, we are better than this right?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yeah I just act like they dont post and never respond..fukk ive been on here going on 14 years or so see em come and go...I've never been banned I am a Adult Male. Just sayin

2daBank

Fukk you harry, you always starting shit w me!!

Lol

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yeah I'm a fukkin whole just ask the wife

unde0087
    Did we win?

banker call me

2daBank

banker call me
    I’m bout to finish this movie then I’m hitting the hay pal. We talk 2marro

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fire and jts need their own sub or banned

It’s fukking up the whole forum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087, and swordsandtequila

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Congrats on 34k posts, Dawgie.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Congrats on 34k posts, Dawgie.
    diggity what is the play? Is there any Vietnamese table tennis championships we can get on?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Fire and jts need their own sub or banned

It’s fukking up the whole forum
    Its funny how these grown men go at it because its an internet forum

What I mean by that is can you imagine them talking back and forth to each other live in-person the way they do?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Read that

Dawg Out
    LOL This firedawg dude is the biggest high school type idiot on the whole site!

I asked for 12 points to play poker one night, and I paid him back less than 24 hours later,

and now the stupid idiot-child stalks my threads saying I'm a "stiff" when the whole forum knows I paid him back!!

YES! This idiot stalks my threads and posts LIES about 12 freakin points that we all know I paid back! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-24-19 at 01:03 AM.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave JoeCool20 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

I asked for 12 points to play poker one night, and I paid him back less than 24 hours later,

and now the stupid idiot-child stalks my threads saying I'm a "stiff" when the whole forum knows I paid him back!!

YES! This idiot stalks my threads and posts LIES about 12 freakin points that we all know I paid back! LOL
    Joe, I went shopping yesterday and talk is still cheap bro

2daBank

He saying you make him stiff, not that you a stiff.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Joe, I went shopping yesterday and talk is still cheap bro
    He saying you make him stiff, not that you a stiff.

LOL

firedawg

Don't blame me pal
    You are so broke I lent you 12 points

I was being nice

Funny you keep bringing this up

Probably because you are the forum punching bag

I had forgotten you stiffed for 12 points

First 123456 ... Last