firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Hammer all the favorites on the ml jj

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Parlays are ones friend this time of year.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

4 early games

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Do we take Scherzer today vs Mets or no?

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Many years of observing makes JJ post some brilliant information.

Thank you coach.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Braves rebound and get the win today at home.. Braves at -140 is the play..

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

PSG in soccer

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Braves rebound and get the win today at home.. Braves at -140 is the play..
    Agreed. Philly just wanted to fuk Keuchel up last night. Back to standard phils tonight.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

holding on to my cardinals bet at +155 for a little over a nickel

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Take the Cubs and Milwaukee, both at home. You can throw in Atlanta if you feel like trying to hit a big parlay.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Nats/cards ff u4 -125

You can play u3.5 if you want at even but I hate that number on 1st 5s so I paid little more juice than I like today.,

2daBank

I sprinkled cards ml as well but I got way better number than out there now (said I was playing it last night, pay attention! Lol)

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

I'm with u dabank. Wainwright claims he's changed his pregame and that has changed him. Sherzer looks like any tweak and he could be done for the year. Cards need this. Heading into the devil's den the next four. No chance they are looking ahead

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I got a live line for you guys... Draw ++269 in the Olympiakos vs Tottenham (champions league)

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KC, LAA, and TB are on the Contrarian RL radar, but picked up a moneyline to start...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

904 18-Sep COL +138

It's a grind...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Take the Cubs and Milwaukee, both at home. You can throw in Atlanta if you feel like trying to hit a big parlay.
    I read one fukking post in like a month and half from this guy and it’s just another fraud post.

I guess this guy bets baseball now.

I do not wager on baseball...
    I would give MLB another week to see who will improve and who will take a dump.
    The two biggest lying frauds in Douche Nozzle and Cosbyorino have now infected the daily play thread.

Great.

2daBank

I read one fukking post in like a month and half from this guy and it’s just another fraud post.

I guess this guy bets baseball now.

The two biggest lying frauds in Douche Nozzle and Cosbyorino have now infected the daily play thread.

Great.

He didn’t even include the price!!

How many times has that fat fukk ran his mouth about other ppl not putting the line??

Dude is the biggest clown on the site! He himself says what losers the rest of us are, where does that put him? Lmao

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

How many times has that fat fukk ran his mouth about other ppl not putting the line??

Dude is the biggest clown on the site! He himself says what losers the rest of us are, where does that put him? Lmao
    He’s a total loser. Talks out of both sides of his mouth. He is usually a great fade though. 4-1 fading his college picks last week. Wait for him to post and strike!

mackave

Ump in this cards game has max's strike zone as big as Texas

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Dabank what u think of these last two weeks. Think Milwaukee squeaks in there. Easy schedule. Cards and Cubs beat each other up. Gonna be fun

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Ump in this cards game has max's strike zone as big as Texas
    Think I mentioned last night both waino and max have had some excellent starts w him calling balls and strikes!! This has duel written all over it, ozuna gonna be the difference.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You know, I'm not trying to fight or start shit, but some posters just take it too far too often.

Honestly, if it wasn't for their histories of attacking others while bullshitting all along themselves I wouldn't even post about these tools.

Ok rant over, I'm done. Still don't read Cosby's and will go back to ignoring Douche.

I will keep posting emojis in one Cosby thread just to see if the guy can stop and to see just how sick in the head he really his.

Alright enough.

Just pulled the trigger on KC +1.5 (+125). I'll post it in a minute.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's that KC +1.5 and still have LAA and TB on the Contrarian Runline radar...

The KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund has picked up...

913 18-Sep KC +1.5 (+125)

mackave

nationals fukked themselves hard there, this is a sign

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's this week so far with this RL Fund, expecting a positive week here, it's time.

But we'll see, these favorites really have been covering a lot more this year. The juiced ball has led to higher total scores, where the market can adjust, but the RL stays 1.5 and the prices have not really adjusted, and really can't adjust, accordingly.

It's just the nature of the beast. If the books over adjust, they will get onesided big time.

Even then, they would be winning.

915 16-Sep KC +1.5 (+150) 1.5
    979 17-Sep TB +1.5 (-170) -1
    Week 26 0.5

Already hit with KC this week, get the feeling we're giving one back today to still maintain that small margin on KC this week.

TB disappointed last night and they owe us...lol.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

nationals fukked themselves hard there, this is a sign
    Unreal. Sent that guy home.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    Dabank what u think of these last two weeks. Think Milwaukee squeaks in there. Easy schedule. Cards and Cubs beat each other up. Gonna be fun
    Yea I don’t have a clue bud;, wasn’t sure if yelich going down was gonna bury beers or not? Actually think it gave them a short term boost, obviously it a killer for any playoff success they might have hoped for but think it galvanized them a bit.

As you said brew crew get to beat up on pirates while cards/cubs battling for 4 at wrigley this weekend!!

Cards better get at least 1 of the games at wrigley before Sunday cause mikolas ain’t beating the jap! If Darvish is on he might break the strikeout record vs us Sunday! Just cause how he throws so much off speed out of the zone, we been flailing at everything!

Cubs so hot at home, if cards make it thru Sunday tied w cubs ill be thrilled cause that puts them in the drivers seat w them closing w 3 games at home the following weekend! I have No doubt cards will beat cubs 2 out of 3 here in St. Louis!

So brewers get pirates this weekend while the other 2 battling, then they at coors the following weekend when the others going at it again. Man schedule makers were incredibly generous to brewers!! Only silver lining is that series milw has at cincy, reds still playing hard and they will have pitching edge most that series! The rox series will be a slugfest with those pitching staffs @ coors.

Hate to say it but looking at schedule it a good thing cards have a few games at hand, they have to go to zona while scrubbies playing pirates in between their 2 series. Cards don’t even get Monday off! Straight to zona after the 4 at wrigley, that sucks!!

That brewers/reds series gonna be huge! They see grey and Castillo w gas can in between, if reds can’t win 2 games that series it looks like milw gonna be in, might even end up winning division which be terrible (not just as a cards fan but as a baseball fan, brewers have no chance vs any the other playoff teams in a series!!). Everyone outside milw should be preying the reds and Rockies play their asses off (I have no hope for pirates doing so, milw should sweep this weekend which will have them tied atop the central).

Assuming all 3 win today After Sunday i think it very possible we have a 3 way tie unless cards can win both fishery and Hudson starts which might be tough seeing how we are Hendricks bitches!!

Long way of saying even tho i think brewers by far the worst of the 3 the schedule sets up to where only 1 of cards/cubs get in and milw handed a spot (god I hope they implode, lol). With last 3 being here in STL I think cardinals get in and cubs the odd team out.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Unreal. Sent that guy home.
    Shouldn’t have even been in that spot if carp doesn’t let a ground ball roll under his legs!! So both teams made huge mistakes that inning.

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Here's this week so far with this RL Fund, expecting a positive week here, it's time.

But we'll see, these favorites really have been covering a lot more this year. The juiced ball has led to higher total scores, where the market can adjust, but the RL stays 1.5 and the prices have not really adjusted, and really can't adjust, accordingly.

It's just the nature of the beast. If the books over adjust, they will get onesided big time.

Even then, they would be winning.

915 16-Sep KC +1.5 (+150) 1.5
    979 17-Sep TB +1.5 (-170) -1
    Week 26 0.5

Already hit with KC this week, get the feeling we're giving one back today to still maintain that small margin on KC this week.

TB disappointed last night and they owe us...lol.

TB def owes us one. Thought last night was the night. I also like over ff.

2daBank

Little tommy edman is having himself a mother fukkin game!! I was pissed off when i saw lineups cause Carp was in, as you can see why, not only he a bum at plate but he made a error that almost cost cards huge!! But holy shit what a great idea it was putting edman in right? Wow. 2 great plays and a bomb!! Of course I wanted him in lineup, just playing 3rd!!

2daBank

I hate that fish won yesterday cause wtf the odds those clowns win 2 in a row??

If you been paying attention this year ya know I’m big fan of Alcontera, I was glad we got ozuns but I cringed we had to give this kid up. Whenever he can limit his walks he is very good, great stuff and good mental makeup imo. He has been great his last 6-7 starts going 6+ innings in all of them. I don’t bet fish much I usually opt for the 1st 5 under but today against Leake I think both are worth a play.

Fish Ff +135

Fish/zona ff u5 -120

mackave

Scherzer going nutty on the mound, lets drive some more in !

2daBank

Scherzer going nutty on the mound, lets drive some more in !
    Did you join me on the 1st 5 under?! Straight cash homie! We can’t be stopped!!

mackave

Did you join me on the 1st 5 under?! Straight cash homie! We can’t be stopped!!
    nope, too bad . Trying not to play too many bets/games in a day but you been hitting everything

1234 Last