Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We don’t claim this idiot grits....
    Fair enough. Just like we don’t claim big bear.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

The year is 2037

Tom Brady goes down with a broken hip

SBR idiots post “somebody has got to give Collin Kaepernick a chance!”

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    The year is 2037

Tom Brady goes down with a broken hip

SBR idiots post “somebody has got to give Collin Kaepernick a chance!”
    Lmfao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Fair enough. Just like we don’t claim big bear.
    Bear is a brother? I woulda never guessed that! You got that smooth brotha swag going, bear does not! Lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bear is a brother? I woulda never guessed that! You got that smooth brotha swag going, bear does not! Lol
    Lol you have never heard me, half Irish half Jew tell him "Bear blacks consider me blacker than you"

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Kap has had offers to play in multiple places. He refuses to give them the guarantee he won't take a knee during the anthem. Some say good for him he is standing up for what he believes. Others say he knows he can't play and is holding out cause of it. The guy has no intention of playing and he rather look good being outta the game than sucking being in the game

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

OK

Kaep hasn't played in 3 years

He comes w a circus, and a physcho GF

He's sued and settled w NFL

He is a cancer on everything he touches, he us N E V E R picking up a football in an NFL game again, guys, it's over

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Maybe it will work out for him. If he gets signed, does he have to pay back the money that NFL gave him?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

A chance at unemployment checks coming in the mail once a month..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Maybe it will work out for him. If he gets signed, does he have to pay back the money that NFL gave him?
    good question

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Why did the NFL settle with him(collusion) and then offer him a tryout for all the teams to attend? This is a dog and pony show. Well, now that I think about it that's not fair to compare this to a dog and pony show. The dog and pony show makes way more sense.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, he already settled with the NFL for past collusion claim. Todays announcement totally clears the NFL from any future allegations.

He would fit in Baltimore as he ran the same system but his GF getting into shit with Ray Lewis and the fans saying hell no, pretty much killed that chance.

I personally think he could be successful on several teams but if I'm a GM, I'd have to stay away. He's really not worth the risk. The only places I can see him being embraced are the Patriots and the Raiders tbh. Belicheck would find ways to use him to help Brady. I think it would be a great move as you can move him to receiver or RB too. The Pats offense needs something imo.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

If a team takes a chance on him, but he doesn't get as many snaps as he thinks he should, he'll blame YT again.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

agreed

great QB when he was in his prime

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

If football meant as much to him as he claims, he would of played in Canada.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

He is a loser. Harbaugh is a loser too. Harbaugh created him and no minds crowned him king waaaaaay to early. Highly overrated as is Harbaugh which the Michigan Wolverines have discovered. Kaepernick smokes Marlboro reds and drinks Bud heavy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Is Kappershit even still relevant today? I think he's an after thought now.. Nike kept his star shinning for a commercial.. That's over now.. His NFL game has been over since he was playing for SF and got benched a life time ago...

Bye!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Is Kappershit even still relevant today? I think he's an after thought now.. Nike kept his star shinning for a commercial.. That's over now.. His NFL game has been over since he was playing for SF and got benched a life time ago...

Bye!!!
    If you ask me that why he started w the kneeling thing in the 1st place. I didn’t see him kneeling when he was relevant. Pretty genius move really, the jerkoff made a whole bunch of money plus settled a fat lawsuit not to play which looked to be his goal, lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If you ask me that why he started w the kneeling thing in the 1st place. I didn’t see him kneeling when he was relevant. Pretty genius move really, the jerkoff made a whole bunch of money plus settled a fat lawsuit not to play which looked to be his goal, lol.
    Yup - look at me kneel down while I'm benched.. I'm rocking the boat and stirring the pot.. SEE ME!!! Exactly..

I'd say smart move for him as he got more notoriety and a Nike commercial in the end, but he signed his death certificate with that first kneel down with any future NFL contract after that.

Can't be a distraction to any NFL team like that.. No one player is bigger then the team and sport..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup - look at me kneel down while I'm benched.. I'm rocking the boat and stirring the pot.. SEE ME!!! Exactly..

I'd say smart move for him as he got more notoriety and a Nike commercial in the end, but he signed his death certificate with that first kneel down with any future NFL contract after that.

Can't be a distraction to any NFL team like that.. No one player is bigger then the team and sport..
    He didn’t want to play football anymore, he proved that when ravens were bout to sign him and he posted the pick portraying owner as slave owner, and ray Lewis as the richest Slave in history. Lol. He lucky this a new ray, young ray would have shanked his ass!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

wouldn't sign him just because of that haircut/style

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Here's a list of all the personnel executives the NFL is sending to see his workout.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

was definitely not a terrible QB but he hasnt played in 3 years, really nissed out on what wouldve been his prime playing years. His last two years in SF were pretty miserable but the team around him really wasnt helping much.

Maybe he could still play, who knows

I doubt it

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

QB play in the game today is pretty terrible

Give the guy a chance

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well this is what is happening today in the link below..

If this kneeling clown gets a job again in the NFL that will be something.. I highly doubt he will with his baggage and current skill set..

https://sports.yahoo.com/here-are-th...202525494.html

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Nope. Not a chance. 3 years an eternity in this league.
    I also agree totally with BANK....he doesn`t really want it.

WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8424

My guess at the reason the NFL has arranged this is to forestall and/or sabotage any anti-trust action the NFLPA may be planning in advance of the upcoming CBA negotiations. Pretty clearly the NFL colluded to deny Kaepernick the opportunity to market his labor, which is illegal, and is the reason they settled his lawsuit. Doesn’t mean the NFLPA can’t go after them in the courts – or threaten to - in anti-trust action to leverage the league into concessions on rules governing free-agency. Arranging this league-wide “tryout” on a Tuesday - and holding it on a Saturday! – is just eyewash, and not giving Kaepernick a legitimate chance to prepare. That said, if the NFL had half a brain, they’d find some team to sign him and let him languish on a practice squad, until CBA negotiations are done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kapp is like Ernie now..

First ... 2345