MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yeah didnt Clemons bang that 14 year old country music singer?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    Roger Clemens and other players did this often back in the day bu they got away with it since there weren't many e-trails like these days.
    Pete Rose like em young, according to the woman who said Rose was banging her when he was 14.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Rob Lowe banged a 16-year-old.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    maybe the patriots can pick him up for something.
    different situation ahole.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Pirates fan and Steelers hater, this really hurts. I have been reminding idiots that Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist for over a decade.....

This takes the wind out of my fukkin sails.

MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2552

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    really?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSack View Post

really?
    From Wikipedia:

In 1988, Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with a 16-year-old girl he met in a nightclub. They were videotaped the night before the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. As the age of consent in Georgia was 14 at the time (until 1995 when it was raised to 16), both were of legal age to engage in sexual activity, although 18 was the legal age to be involved in such a recording.[48] At the time, Lowe was campaigning for Michael Dukakis.[49]

Another part of the same tape was leaked at the time, showing Lowe and friend Justin Moritt both having vaginal and oral sex with a young American model named Jennifer, who was never identified, in a hotel room in Paris. This part of the original tape was sold as one of the first commercially available celebrity sex tapes, damaging Lowe's public image.[50] Eventually, his career rebounded and Lowe mocked his own behavior during two post-scandal appearances as host of Saturday Night Live.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

On a serious note, the mother sent him an e-mail telling him she was under age???
    You would think a chicken hawk would know that unless she looked much older??
    He's probably guilty as sin but this is a strange comment from the childs mom?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    As a Pirates fan and Steelers hater, this really hurts. I have been reminding idiots that Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist for over a decade.....

This takes the wind out of my fukkin sails.
    I know baseball money guaranteed but surely pirates can get out of paying this pos right? They cut him yet?? I know the baseball union incredibly strong but they not gonna stand up for this guy are they??

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

Most of you would bang a hot 15 year old if you could get away with it.

A bunch of sanctimonious white knights in this thread.

MinnesotaFats

Ronald you are right, and none of these guys acknowledge the ever changing age of consent laws state by state and international.

Always viewed thru their own narrow point of view.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

Most of you would bang a hot 15 year old if you could get away with it.

A bunch of sanctimonious white knights in this thread.
    Wtf This pole smoker talking about? I wouldn’t even get with a legal 18 year old you pos. There something really wrong w that for a 40 year old imo., I obviously prefer my women younger than me as I’m getting old but more like 27-32. No interest in having sex w a child, even a of age one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Ronald you are right, and none of these guys acknowledge the ever changing age of consent laws state by state and international.

She is fukkin 13!!! I’d love to hear some perv at bar say some shit like this about my old ladies daughter cause I’d bash his face in.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    She is fukkin 13!!! I’d love to hear some perv at bar say some shit like this about my old ladies daughter cause I’d bash his face in.
    We were talking about the Rob Lowe 16 yr old incident....not your 13 year old daughter.

And yes, 13 is way to young for even consenting teenagers. I'm glad that, as a father, you will instill those values in your daughter. She is not ready at 13 for anything advanced yet.

2daBank

We were talking about the Rob Lowe 16 yr old incident....not your 13 year old daughter.

And yes, 13 is way to young for even consenting teenagers. I'm glad that, as a father, you will instill those values in your daughter. She is not ready at 13 for anything advanced yet.
    Not my daughter but got it., he didn’t clarify and the thread is about a 13 year old. Personally I got a problem w 16 too. Not if the “man” is 16-20ish that is fine and think it ignorant when 19 year old gets locked up for that. But when we talking 30-40-50 year old men they don’t need to be waiting for a kid to be “legal” imo.

ronald

Yup.

I remember when Miley Cyrus was 15 on the TV show Hannah Montana. I said she was hot. People called me a perv and a sicko. Then as soon as she turns 18, everyone starts talking about how hot she is. She basically looked the same at 18 as she did at 15. Give me a break.

2daBank

Yup.

I remember when Miley Cyrus was 15 on the TV show Hannah Montana. I said she was hot. People called me a perv and a sicko. Then as soon as she turns 18, everyone starts talking about how hot she is. She basically looked the same at 18 as she did at 15. Give me a break.
    It ain’t about how hot they looking!! It about not being mentally and emotionally ready for that bs. Saying a young kid (15-17) is hot is one thing although think poor choice of words. Actually wanting to fukk them is something totally different.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yup.

Even though they may be physically mature enough to have productive sex (become pregnant), in this civilized society we have acknowledged it's best to make it illegal until they are older. A lot of things can be done (drive, vote, gamble, etc.) before the legal age but as a civilized society we have outlawed it.

No one is surprised though that a proud butt pirate like Ronald questions laws pertaining to sex.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder what tactics he used.
    wtf ronald. Doesnt matter. This guy who just learned how to walk upright need to be put away

WvGambler

I know baseball money guaranteed but surely pirates can get out of paying this pos right? They cut him yet?? I know the baseball union incredibly strong but they not gonna stand up for this guy are they??
    I have to assume there’s a “can’t fukk kids clause” in the contract. That’s about as detrimental to the team as can be. He’s been suspended from the team and all of his signs and pictures around the stadium have been removed. Obviously have to let the process play out but I’m pretty sure the Pirates are ready to be no longer associated with him. I, personally, never liked the guy. He’s always come off as an asshole to me. Just something about him. Bucs are great at finding and developing closers. It’s the one thing they do well.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    wtf ronald. Doesnt matter. This guy who just learned how to walk upright need to be put away
    But remember that SEAN PAUL song when he says "Gal I got the right tactics to turn you on!"

So I'm curious which TACTICS were used in this case.

2daBank

I have to assume there’s a “can’t fukk kids clause” in the contract. That’s about as detrimental to the team as can be. He’s been suspended from the team and all of his signs and pictures around the stadium have been removed. Obviously have to let the process play out but I’m pretty sure the Pirates are ready to be no longer associated with him. I, personally, never liked the guy. He’s always come off as an asshole to me. Just something about him. Bucs are great at finding and developing closers. It’s the one thing they do well.
    His stuff as filthy as his mind tho. Sure wish it wouldn’t have came out till after milw series cause baseball need pirates to win at least 1 game that series! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Even though they may be physically mature enough to have productive sex (become pregnant), in this civilized society we have acknowledged it's best to make it illegal until they are older. A lot of things can be done (drive, vote, gamble, etc.) before the legal age but as a civilized society we have outlawed it.

No one is surprised though that a proud butt pirate like Ronald questions laws pertaining to sex.
    Can’t believe we actually agree on something for a change. Good to see you not a total waste like Ronald! Lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Yup.

She wasn't hot when she was 15.

She wasn't hot when she was 18.

She's not hot now and has a boy's body.

Is that why she is hot to you, Ron-Ron?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

16-17 year olds can look older....all 13 year olds look like kids.

Disgusting.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    PC up if he knows what's best for him.
    good fastball but bad person?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    good fastball but bad person?
    Kind of like in that Robert Palmer song the lyrics "A pretty face don't make no pretty heart", "A great athlete don't make no great person"

In fact I would argue that more often a pretty face tends to make an ugly heart and a great athlete tends to make a not great person.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Not my daughter but got it., he didn’t clarify and the thread is about a 13 year old. Personally I got a problem w 16 too. Not if the “man” is 16-20ish that is fine and think it ignorant when 19 year old gets locked up for that. But when we talking 30-40-50 year old men they don’t need to be waiting for a kid to be “legal” imo.
    so when you were 16 do you wish someone would protect you from a victoria secret model that is 30? 16 is definitely old enough to decide for yourself.

WvGambler

A lot of these comments remind me of when TT said that 12 year old boys can’t be raped. Same type of guys that publicly shame Jerry Sandusky, but in their own minds don’t think he did anything wrong.

Gross.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

A lot of these comments remind me of when TT said that 12 year old boys can’t be raped. Same type of guys that publicly shame Jerry Sandusky, but in their own minds don’t think he did anything wrong.

Gross.
    so rape and consensual sex are the same to you? if they are over 18 its ok to rape anyone then?

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    so rape and consensual sex are the same to you? if they are over 18 its ok to rape anyone then?
    No. Sex with a 13 year old is rape. Sex with a 16 year old is rape. Sex with a child is rape. If you think a 13 year old can consent because their rapist convinced them it’s fine....I hope your neighbors are aware of you.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    so when you were 16 do you wish someone would protect you from a victoria secret model that is 30? 16 is definitely old enough to decide for yourself.
    You are a fukkin idiot. I’ll let you know when my old ladies kid turns 16 so I can beat you to death for thinking it be ok for your sorry pedo ass to fukk her.

WvGambler

The racism on this board is rampant, and I always considered that most of it is in jest and shtick.

Defending pedophiles and child rapists is insane and unfortunately I’ve seen it crop up quite a few times at SBR.

2daBank

The racism on this board is rampant, and I always considered that most of it is in jest and shtick.

Defending pedophiles and child rapists is insane and unfortunately I’ve seen it crop up quite a few times at SBR.
    Pretty sad isn’t it? Hate ppl cause color of skin but have no problem w pieces of shit pedo’s.,

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Surprised pedo stevenk hasnt appeared in this thread yet. He loves the young girls

First 1234 Last