BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was being facetious. Just my luck that the one time I don't bet them, they do something crazy. Not like it'll happen but we'll see.
    Facetious ? Do you ever say that out loud .... If so I’d slap in the FACEtious pal.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Couldn't even beat a Breesless New Orleans football team.

Popeye chicken... take your order... my name is Leftwich

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Neither could Seattle. At home. Or Dallas.

Yeah, they lost because of Leftwich's play calling. Tell you what, as a Bucs fan/sufferer I'll give you Winston and you give me Stafford and then we'll evaluate Leftwich. C'mon Money, you should have just let this one fade away...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You don’t know shit bro. Like I said when it happened, saints don’t lose anything w teddy b, there is very little drop off from old worn down Brees to teddy b.

Lot of teams havnt been able to beat saints.

Arians knows what he doing and call me crazy but think his opinion of coordinators is vastly superior to yours! Winston looks way better this year under good coaching staff, didn’t hear your nonsense last week when they dismantled the rams.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Neither could Seattle. At home. Or Dallas.

Yeah, they lost because of Leftwich's play calling. Tell you what, as a Bucs fan/sufferer I'll give you Winston and you give me Stafford and then we'll evaluate Leftwich. C'mon Money, you should have just let this one fade away...
    Why would I let this fade away??? Leftwich hasn't done sh#$. Definitely isn't any teams answer.

Clueless as a player....

Couldn't manage sh#$ either.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You don’t know shit bro. Like I said when it happened, saints don’t lose anything w teddy b, there is very little drop off from old worn down Brees to teddy b.

Lot of teams havnt been able to beat saints.

Arians knows what he doing and call me crazy but think his opinion of coordinators is vastly superior to yours! Winston looks way better this year under good coaching staff, didn’t hear your nonsense last week when they dismantled the rams.
    You don't know sh#$. Just when you said Arians knows lol fukking clueless

2daBank

You don't know sh#$. Just when you said Arians knows lol fukking clueless
    Crazy he has a job coaching and you don’t. I’m sure you clean toilets better than him but let him do his job cause he way better than you.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Why would I let this fade away??? Leftwich hasn't done sh#$. Definitely isn't any teams answer.

Clueless as a player....

Couldn't manage sh#$ either.
    I don't know, maybe because the Bucs are 3rd in points scored. In the league. Probably drop all the way to 4th after KC plays tonight. With the roller coaster that is Winston at qb that's pretty fukn' remarkable. Play calling is bottom of the list in regards to the Bucs' problems, if you think differently well that's your prerogative. You'd be wrong, but again, you're prerogative. How come you didn't start a thread when Kellen Moore took over play calling in Dallas? He barely had a cup of coffee in the league. All Dallas did today was get their shit pushed in by the Packers. At home. Rhetorical question, we all know why.

Offer still stands though, Winston for Stafford

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Last 3yrs the Bucs defense has made virtually every QB in the league who was a nobody going into the game, look like superstars

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I don't know, maybe because the Bucs are 3rd in points scored. In the league. Probably drop all the way to 4th after KC plays tonight. With the roller coaster that is Winston at qb that's pretty fukn' remarkable. Play calling is bottom of the list in regards to the Bucs' problems, if you think differently well that's your prerogative. You'd be wrong, but again, you're prerogative. How come you didn't start a thread when Kellen Moore took over play calling in Dallas? He barely had a cup of coffee in the league. All Dallas did today was get their shit pushed in by the Packers. At home. Rhetorical question, we all know why.

Offer still stands though, Winston for Stafford
    Prob because Moore white, leftwhivh doing way better job than Moore who too stupid to run the ball w best run game in league at his disposal.

First 12