1. #71
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,708
    Betpoints: 13269

    video game numbers today. ravens most points in a game in franchise history with a new qb and hes not known to throw but miami sucks ass, mahomes 300 yds by halftime, couple players almost 200 rec yds on the day, matt ryan outplayed by a franchise tagged qb basically shut out but saved face, nick foles should stick to being a back up, skins were ready to bury everyone but eagles score 20+ unanswered points

    and its only week 1

  2. #72
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 14,206
    Betpoints: 19392

    Kind of glad to see the Browns getting their asses kicked.
    Some of their fans acted like they had the Super Bowl

  3. #73
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You canít win them anymore without one tho.
    rare, yes.

  4. #74
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    coaching and defense wins championships banker. not qb's lol.
    Ill take colts coaches over that clown Lynn every day the week and twice on Sunday!!

    Crazy as it sounds Iíll take fat Matt all day against kingsbury who wasnít even good in college! Iím sure being a crappy college coach will translate into nfl success! Lol

  5. #75
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    video game numbers today. ravens most points in a game in franchise history with a new qb and hes not known to throw but miami sucks ass, mahomes 300 yds by halftime, couple players almost 200 rec yds on the day, matt ryan outplayed by a franchise tagged qb basically shut out but saved face, nick foles should stick to being a back up, skins were ready to bury everyone but eagles score 20+ unanswered points

    and its only week 1
    thanks to redzone able to see all that shit. best invention ever. scott hansen is the man. and jets trying hard to fuk this up.

  6. #76
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    thanks to redzone able to see all that shit. best invention ever. scott hansen is the man. and jets trying hard to fuk this up.
    Mfers gonna be my only loss and were up 16-0, fukk

  7. #77
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Mfers gonna be my only loss and were up 16-0, fukk
    you laid off the miami game? you one of the main people that talked me into into it lol. although i would have took them at that number.

  8. #78
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,708
    Betpoints: 13269

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    thanks to redzone able to see all that shit. best invention ever. scott hansen is the man. and jets trying hard to fuk this up.
    redzone is the shit!

    added: after throwing a pick six, safety and scoring nothing through 3 quarters, Bills rally back to take the lead in the 4th. Preseason superbowl winners, browns, lose to the Titans

  9. #79
    jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-09
    Posts: 975
    Betpoints: 1557

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    kind of glad to see the browns getting their asses kicked.
    Some of their fans acted like they had the super bowl
    crown 'em

  10. #80
    Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 4,131
    Betpoints: 1789

    skins with the backdoor cover

  11. #81
    Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 4,131
    Betpoints: 1789

    foles broke collarbone done forever kap will get a call

  12. #82
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 14,206
    Betpoints: 19392

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    skins with the backdoor cover
    Deserved

  13. #83
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 14,206
    Betpoints: 19392

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    foles broke collarbone done forever kap will get a call
    Hilarious
    Jacksonville is done

  14. #84
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    definitely on colts as chargers with rivers always play to level of competition. if they are up they will give a back door cover. if they are down they will win at the end. zona same team as dolphins. no way lions can be worse than this team. i'm on the giants too as 7.5 is a lot of points in division. gonna take steelers as well. think pats win, but 6 is a lot.
    some things never change with chargers. seems like same movie every week.

  15. #85
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Not even vinateri AARP ASS could stop colts from covering!! Woot woot!!

    And how bout lions blowing the punk cards out??

    I love this game!!

  16. #86
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,043
    Betpoints: 7588

    We need colts to win bro. I don't have spread😭

  17. #87
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    We need colts to win bro. I don't have spread😭
    Wasnít for that fukk kicker it already be a done deal. I think we good tho.

  18. #88
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Well that sucks they gave it away like that in ot. Vinateri handed chargers that game:

  19. #89
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,532
    Betpoints: 6826

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well that sucks they gave it away like that in ot. Vinateri handed chargers that game:
    same old colts.... get to OT... call heads (why) then don't even give the QB a shot... they handed the chargers the first 30+ yards in OT without any resistance. playing to lose once you miraculously made it to OT? WTF

    3rd and 1 and they didn't even have the DTs pinched down... ok?

  20. #90
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    same old colts.... get to OT... call heads (why) then don't even give the QB a shot... they handed the chargers the first 30+ yards in OT without any resistance. playing to lose once you miraculously made it to OT? WTF

    3rd and 1 and they didn't even have the DTs pinched down... ok?
    Still it all on kicker. That bitch left 7 points on field and 4 of them a chick soccer player could have gotten!!

    My only beef w colts as a whole is why the hell not maybe cover the god damn RBs since that who got half rivers yards!!

    End of day I was huge on them and they covered so not too mad, lol.

  21. #91
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,532
    Betpoints: 6826

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not even vinateri AARP ASS could stop colts from covering!! Woot woot!!

    And how bout lions blowing the punk cards out??

    I love this game!!
    thought you were dead after the Ebron "non-TD" then another Vinny shank job... remembered when i told you random weird crap happens to Colts in week 1... well... Hooker saved you man. 1 handed pick in the endzone? nice cash

    too bad Colts too dumb to call tails going into OT or to actually play defense in OT...

  22. #92
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,532
    Betpoints: 6826

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Still it all on kicker. That bitch left 7 points on field and 4 of them a chick soccer player could have gotten!!

    My only beef w colts as a whole is why the hell not maybe cover the god damn RBs since that who got half rivers yards!!

    End of day I was huge on them and they covered so not too mad, lol.
    Rivers is one old QB and he's seen it all and the type of D the Colts were playing was pretty easy for him to slice up...

    can't break up any catches .... Leonard got swallowed up against the run at times too. he still has a lot to learn. he was not being patient against types of runs like counters and the screens... screen, screen, screen...

    don't understand any of the defense in OT... you are lucky to be there. play to win

First 123
Top