mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Tech won’t score more then 10 points and there defense is dog shit !! Goodluck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So Paul Johnson no longer the coach, they still running the option or they put in a new offense?

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Get it dawgy!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooffff

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by mike tyson35 View Post
    Tech won’t score more then 10 points and there defense is dog shit !! Goodluck
    Defense is dog shit? Ok guy

2daBank

I would really like to know if tech still running the option? In years past i was never a fan of taking them when teams had extra time to prepare but always thought they were tough to face in middle of season.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So Paul Johnson no longer the coach, they still running the option or they put in a new offense?
    hey banker...Geoff Collins is the new coach for Ga tech...he was 15 - 10 the last two years at Temple...and yes they are putting in a new offense...switching from the triple option to a spread offense (which is what most teams do nowadays)...the Yellow Jackets strength will be their secondary...probably one of the best in the ACC...but they only return 9 starters from last years squad and the QB position is a big question mark...that just about sums it up...
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I would really like to know if tech still running the option? In years past i was never a fan of taking them when teams had extra time to prepare but always thought they were tough to face in middle of season.
    No, the plan is to run a modern spread offense.

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2...oes-mainstream

Collins and offensive coordinator Dave Patenaude hope to run a modern spread option offense. Like almost everyone these days, Patenaude expects to spend the majority of his time in 11 personnel (one running back, one tight end, three receivers). There are going to be some roster constraints the first year, as the roster Collins inherited had thirteen scholarship running backs and zero tight ends. The offensive linemen may have the most radical transition of all, having to relearn things as basic as their stance as they adjust to more conventional blocking schemes
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fingernail
    Fingernail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Clemson wins by 40+
    Points Awarded:

mike tyson35 gave Fingernail 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mike tyson35

Clemson hangs 60 points easily, they are going pile up stats for Trevor Lawrence 2 win the heisman this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    hey banker...Geoff Collins is the new coach for Ga tech...he was 15 - 10 the last two years at Temple...and yes they are putting in a new offense...switching from the triple option to a spread offense (which is what most teams do nowadays)...the Yellow Jackets strength will be their secondary...probably one of the best in the ACC...but they only return 9 starters from last years squad and the QB position is a big question mark...that just about sums it up...
    Thanks pal. I can imagine qb be iffy considering no qb that can throw prob had any interest in them the last decade, lol.

2daBank

Clemson hangs 60 points easily, they are going pile up stats for Trevor Lawrence 2 win the heisman this season.
    Total only 59.5. Do you love the over?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No, the plan is to run a modern spread offense.

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2...oes-mainstream

Thanks pal, definately seems like that be challenging the 1st year or 2 considering how Paul Johnson was constructing teams for his offense.

mike tyson35

Total only 59.5. Do you love the over?
    I like Clemson, books know tech ain’t scoring many points with there wing bone option offense

2daBank

I like Clemson, books know tech ain’t scoring many points with there wing bone option offense
    Paul Johnson gone, they not running the option any longer. Not that I expect they score a whole lot on Clemson anyway.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Check the posts just above, going to be a more traditional offense this year.

Even so, Clemson going to a tough first week, even spotting the points.

How is Tech going to score? They need surprises, but more importantly the defense needs to step up or it will a route.

Even if they play for ball control an game clock, 6 td's for Clemson is less than half a games work.

2daBank

I’m sure this not the place for it but since I got guys here that know more bout ncaa fb than me going into the year what ya’ll think of the Utah/BYU Game? Ppl talking Utah up big, seems pac-12 really needs them to win this game but huge rivalry week 1, gonna be close like gators/Miami or are utes gonna roll them?

Da Manster!

I’m sure this not the place for it but since I got guys here that know more bout ncaa fb than me going into the year what ya’ll think of the Utah/BYU Game? Ppl talking Utah up big, seems pac-12 really needs them to win this game but huge rivalry week 1, gonna be close like gators/Miami or are utes gonna roll them?
    IMO, this game is a dog with fleas...untouchable...no play...could easily go either way...first and foremost, it's a grudge match and bitter rivalry game...two schools that despise each other...Utah has high expectations this year and is supposed to contend for the Pac-12 title...BYU returns 13 starters back from last year's squad that finished very strong since QB Zach Wilson took over as QB including a 49 -18 thrashing of Western Michigan in the "whatever" bowl they played in...last year, Utah won at home 35 - 27...this game is in Provo and the Cougars will be fired up...I'm laying off and don't feel strong about it one way or the other to make a play.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    IMO, this game is a dog with fleas...untouchable...no play...could easily go either way...first and foremost, it's a grudge match and bitter rivalry game...two schools that despise each other...Utah has high expectations this year and is supposed to contend for the Pac-12 title...BYU returns 13 starters back from last year's squad that finished very strong since QB Zach Wilson took over as QB including a 49 -18 thrashing of Western Michigan in the "whatever" bowl they played in...last year, Utah won at home 35 - 27...this game is in Provo and the Cougars will be fired up...I'm laying off and don't feel strong about it one way or the other to make a play.
    Yea def a dog fight. Most intriguing gm on the thu card so of course I wanna bet it. PAC-12 desperately needs utes to win this game.

Da Manster!

Yea def a dog fight. Most intriguing gm on the thu card so of course I wanna bet it. PAC-12 desperately needs utes to win this game.
    not only them but the Pac-12 especially needs Oregon to beat Auburn...and UCLA plays Cinci and USC plays Fresno St...both of those games should be entertaining as well...one thing that I don't do is force a play...just because there are games on thursday and friday, I'm not going to bet them unless I feel very strong about the play or teams...If you only want to bet one game this week, take Houston and the points vs. Oklahoma...It's my best bet of the week...a "nail it, pound it" play...I posted the play in my picks thread a few days ago and got the Cougars (+24.5)...

Da Manster!

PS...apologies to firedawg for temporary derailment of this thread...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Absolute value with BYU in my opinion. It is a dog fight and I do make an early season stacking percentages forecast. That forecast isn't as telling as it is once we get more season data under our belts, but I have Utah winning 28-27 in one forecast and 30-27 in another.

BYU is no joke for this game, like Manster said.

In a dog fight, like this we can see a 1, 3, or 4 point gamea good percentage of time.

It's got a contrarian adjustment too.

There is value in the +6 from a few perspectives. I would love to get +6.5 or +7, I hope the public bites on Utah as we get to game day.

I think they will. I will be on BYU before it's all said and done, I'm sure of it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

ill cut my balls off before I lose more money on a BYU game.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Don’t like it Clemson smashes them. What phone call? Come on man. Really? What did the phone call tell you get real here.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Don’t like it Clemson smashes them. What phone call? Come on man. Really? What did the phone call tell you get real here.
    100% real
    All I did was post my play
    Gt Megatron and Pinny can both verify my claims

I am not putting that information out here because god knows I'll be trolled forever

Especially if play loses

Gl

firedawg

Banker pm me

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

36.5 is a ton of points to cover especially the first game of the season.

I have it around 30. Good luck with it.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    100% real
    All I did was post my play
    Gt Megatron and Pinny can both verify my claims

I am not putting that information out here because god knows I'll be trolled forever

Especially if play loses

Gl
    Dawg got inside connects to the program. Coached a kid up from when he was 5 years. On GT OL. Just saying....putting in the work for us so instead of being dicks you should be giving thanks

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Dawg got inside connects to the program. Coached a kid up from when he was 5 years. On GT OL. Just saying....putting in the work for us so instead of being dicks you should be giving thanks
    Which doesn't mean the bet wins
    Just means I feel confident in the play

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I usually dont. Guy followed me around for a week walking around with his hind legs up rubbing his ass all over the living room calling me broke when his sledge hammers are half a unit for me. Fukk him. He asked for it fukk him.

Then report it and it will be addressed

You and JTS get a pass for what's already been posted but any trolling from here on out will result in infractions and/or time off.

Not trying to be a jerk but we've asked a million times and the same respect will be shown for you.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Then report it and it will be addressed

You and JTS get a pass for what's already been posted but any trolling from here on out will result in infractions and/or time off.

Not trying to be a jerk but we've asked a million times and the same respect will be shown for you.
    Thanks Hman
    I 100% stopped the bs
    These guys are disgusting trolls

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Not trolling but calling absolute bs here.

So a kid busting his ass in camp feels the need to call his peewee league coach and tell him inside info as to why they will cover against Clemson.

I like the play but the phone call thing from a player on the worst position group on the team is a stretch. Sorry.

GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dawg how much should I out on this??

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

So a kid busting his ass in camp feels the need to call his peewee league coach and tell him inside info as to why they will cover against Clemson.

I like the play but the phone call thing from a player on the worst position group on the team is a stretch. Sorry.

GL
    Didn't coach him pee wee
    You are an absolute idiot

I speak to his father weekly
    Coached him till High School and even then was helping his position coaches at that level

Another moronic statement from jt troll

firedawg

By the way
    The kid said nothing about covering anything

Fukkin idiot

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

GL
    Who said it was the kid? JTS get a clue man. Just because you put “NOT TROLLING” in front of your BS posts doesn’t mean your not being the same ole fukboy

First 12345 Last