jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That not true bud, if anything there actually some bigger advantages than you will ever find in reg season as some teams have far more competent backups fighting for time exposure compared to others who don’t!! I’m certainly not claiming to be a preseason expert but this narrative that it can’t be capped is getting old to me as it simply not true. No offense to you as lots feel that way but it a incredibly lazy take imo..
    Nobody knows how long anyone is even playing.

Plays have already been lost by teams going for 2 for practice etc.....

Prop bet coinflips to me. GL to the guys schilling their hard capped preseason picks though.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

If you watch their practices and listen to their comments and know ok wing the History of the coaches and who just wants to win every game preseason its not that hard to hit games

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Seahawkharry - no , Im from Las Vegas, NV . Good luck to u today with ur games ! Lets have a great day in the office today after yesterday disaster [ lost one game yesterday - Minnesota { - 175 } ] sucks I know !!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    If you watch their practices and listen to their comments and know ok wing the History of the coaches and who just wants to win every game preseason its not that hard to hit games
    Nobody knows Harry.......good entertainment and to watch certain players for regular season. Starters arent playing 100....nobody knows rep counts etc....not wagering real money on it. GL

Hot Jerry

Seahawkharry - no , Im from Las Vegas, NV . Good luck to u today with ur games !

Hot Jerry

Well guys , even lil profit is profit . So Im up today 1.8 units and yesterday I lost 1.75 so Im even for last two days !! Thats ok we get them tomorrow !!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Nobody knows how long anyone is even playing.

Plays have already been lost by teams going for 2 for practice etc.....

Prop bet coinflips to me. GL to the guys schilling their hard capped preseason picks though.
    All i know as i been saying all preseason if you not betting ravens you missing out, they preseason beast.

Hot Jerry

2daBank - U were right with Baltimore !! Great call .

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    Don’t forget pats too pal! Lol. Thanks. Actually swept the board w like 5 preseason bets tonight, unfortunately bet them pretty small, lol.

Hot Jerry

Ohhh maaaann how could I forget New England - great call as well . U go man !! Im up for the week [ +2 ] so Im not bitching . All I want is to be up by Monday 3-5 units and that good for me . That way I can do my weekly bank deposit on Monday. I dont care about one or two bad days as long as by Monday Im up 3-5 units . Im measure my success on weekly bases !!

Preds13
    Preds13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    Wasn't Baltimore a push since game only went like 48 minutes then cancelled ?

Hot Jerry

I think that in NFL is a rule that if for any reason game cant continue on and 3 quarter is finished then referee can stop the game and who ever was winning at the time [ the game has to be in 4 quarter ] is the winner . And I believe that this rule was used today here with Philly & Baltimore !

Hot Jerry

Just like in baseball the game can be stop after 5 innings and who ever was winning at that time is the winner !

Preds13

I always thought it had to go 55 minutes to be an official bet.

Hot Jerry

u may be right there . I just dont know . But that would be very nice if they [ sport books ] give us our money back !

2daBank

Yep, my ravens plays got cancelled. Hadn’t even looked yet, honestly didn’t even know they didn’t finish. Why is it these ignorant rules always work against me? Lol

Preds13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yep, my ravens plays got cancelled. Hadn’t even looked yet, honestly didn’t even know they didn’t finish. Why is it these ignorant rules always work against me? Lol
    I bet with a local so Im hoping he knows the rules so there isn't any problems, I actually had Philly +6 with him and they did have a lot of momentum before the delay.

Hot Jerry

I had Philly at + 4.5 so I would love to get my money beck - lol . I hope ur right about that 55 minutes rule . I will know tomorrow . Let u know guys .

Hot Jerry

*back

First 12