1. #36
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,795
    Betpoints: 9151

    Ill say prayers tonight

  2. #37
    The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 13,279
    Betpoints: 108

    Is drowning a euphoria of sorts.

  3. #38
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 81,883
    Betpoints: 10825

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Probably one of the worst ways to die
    Out in middle of ocean and having to tread water
    I’ve had nightmares about that
    Disagree one of the most peaceful and quiet ways to die.. I've drown and been brought back, I remember everything Shute.. Breath in one huge gulp of water and it stings and is a shock but it's over quickly, then you just sink and drift off slowly to sleep, no pain fading away and you then black out.. Might be a better way to die then hanging and getting choked out..

    Keeping it real here.. I drowned in a public pool as a kid and it sticks with me to this day. I remember everything about that experience 35 years later. Drowning wasn't that bad once you take in the water..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-19-19 at 10:19 PM.

  4. #39
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Wife seems not bothered
    She has nothing to live for?

  5. #40
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,563
    Betpoints: 10904

    Rub-a-dub-dub.
    Pass the soap.

    Firemen.

  6. #41
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Jibby you have 200 stories from shootouts to climbing mt Everest to walking on fire to surviving a plane crash to being kidnapped and to being stuck in woods for 17 days with no food and all posted hear if you search

    Wow

  7. #42
    The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 13,279
    Betpoints: 108

    Jibby definitely led me most exciting life of any Americans.

  8. #43
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    General yes

  9. #44
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,862
    Betpoints: 192573

    Jibby is 50 years old and from California he's bound to have some near death experiences

  10. #45
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 81,883
    Betpoints: 10825

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby you have 200 stories from shootouts to climbing mt Everest to walking on fire to surviving a plane crash to being kidnapped and to being stuck in woods for 17 days with no food and all posted hear if you search

    Wow’
    True stories, I swear..

    I burnt the candle at both ends for most of my life. Just slowing down and getting lazy now at 50.. Lived, traveled, made money and found loves and vices along the way..

    No different from most of you clowns though. I gamble right? Drink like a fish sometimes, and I'm single.. I'd say we all have alot in common with that being said in SBR.. ..

  11. #46
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 81,883
    Betpoints: 10825

    Still nothing with the missing dudes.. That's too bad.. Moms are broken up but staying optimistic.. I'd say they are goners at this point.

    https://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...es/2062975001/

  12. #47
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    We are all weird

  13. #48
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,694
    Betpoints: 5693

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are all weird
    Why

  14. #49
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 81,883
    Betpoints: 10825

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are all weird

  15. #50
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Possible sighting of coast near Brunswick


    Coast guard dispatched

  16. #51
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Huge operation underway
    Savannah Fire sent their boat out to search a grid this morning

  17. #52
    BULLETNO1
    BULLETNO1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-19
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 24

    theses two morons should have had a eperb . truth is there gone quit risking peoples lives . lesson is always have a eperb .and two motors

  18. #53
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Why
    Born that way.

  19. #54
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLETNO1 View Post
    theses two morons should have had a eperb . truth is there gone quit risking peoples lives . lesson is always have a eperb .and two motors
    Going offshore it's a must

  20. #55
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Jax Fire announcement
    Search called off



    Rest easy brothers

  21. #56
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Wow.

    Tragic for sure. This hits home to so many, firefighters and servicemen across the country.


  22. #57
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I think both guys are ex military which is a plus
    Which means they are negative in the IQ department. Fukking ignorant clowns go and serve agendas they have no idea even exist just cuz they are too fukking stupid to figure out a career.

  23. #58
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Which means they are negative in the IQ department. Fukking ignorant clowns go and serve agendas they have no idea even exist just cuz they are too fukking stupid to figure out a career.
    Class act here

    Worthless bitch this guy

  24. #59
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    True stories, I swear..

    I burnt the candle at both ends for most of my life. Just slowing down and getting lazy now at 50.. Lived, traveled, made money and found loves and vices along the way..

    No different from most of you clowns though. I gamble right? Drink like a fish sometimes, and I'm single.. I'd say we all have alot in common with that being said in SBR.. ..
    Good post. The story of most losers that post in here. Single. Really have NOTHING to show for their worthless lives. SBR is full of losers who are single, drink and/or do drugs, have no responsibilities at all, have no money at all, and are easily controlled by others. It is almost like posters in here are proud to be losers. They are so desperate, they will do anything to get some attention. At least you are honest about it. Most in here are not.

  25. #60
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Class act here

    Worthless bitch this guy
    We do not agree on much, but I certainly agree with this post. This guy defines the word ass.

  26. #61
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Hey firequeer you ready to get BURIED this football season you fukkin sheep?

  27. #62
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Hey firequeer you ready to get BURIED this football season you fukkin sheep?
    Yeah you classes bitch

    Fade me

  28. #63
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Was hoping you would fade me firequeer. $20 is a unit to you, i can find broke dikks like you to fade anytime I walk in the book. Only prob is cheap fags like you pick so many god damn games a day you are bound to hit something. Also lol you immediately respond "Yeah" when someone asks if your ready to get buried

  29. #64
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 81,883
    Betpoints: 10825

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Good post. The story of most losers that post in here. Single. Really have NOTHING to show for their worthless lives. SBR is full of losers who are single, drink and/or do drugs, have no responsibilities at all, have no money at all, and are easily controlled by others. It is almost like posters in here are proud to be losers. They are so desperate, they will do anything to get some attention. At least you are honest about it. Most in here are not.
    Biddaddy you're posting on here daily so what makes you so special and different from the rest of us buddy? Does your shiiit not stink? Sign me up!!!

    If not join the crowd


First 12
Top