49er41580
    49er41580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Dak can make plays, move the chains and take care of the ball.Not the type of QB that will comeback from 14 points down.I got no problem paying him 30mill a year.The alternative choice isn’t even close

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Tony Romo was twice the QB as Dak in my opinion.. I actually miss an in prime Romo in Dallas now. Such a better passing QB then Dak.

Romo choked in the playoffs though just like Dak.. They both do have that in common though ..

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Elliot has no leverage with 2 years left on his contract plus the Cowboys could franchise him after that. He is just holding out to skip the preseason practices like a lot of other players do. He will be playing on week 1.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    y'all are hella sleep on Dak. average? the disrespect is crazy. he can make every play on the field.

either way though, this Cowboys squad is NICE. the defense is crazy athletic and quick at every position. offensively, Dak is coming into his own and finally has some real weapons on the outside. rest of league crossing their fingers for the Zeke turmoil to continue. otherwise, if there was ever a year where Cowboys had a real shot at title its def this year.
    The league full of really good QBs. No way dak is top 10. He a very good game manager, he ain’t the type who can win you a bunch of games when everything else going wrong. No Zeke and run game and Dallas not a playoff team.
    Points Awarded:

EasyCover gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    Elliot has no leverage with 2 years left on his contract plus the Cowboys could franchise him after that. He is just holding out to skip the preseason practices like a lot of other players do. He will be playing on week 1.
    He has leverage, without him Dallas is ass.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3913

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    jerry jones is right. they can live without him. its becoming a more pass heavy league.. who needs rbs nowadays. the kingsbury dream is real
    Very ignorant in my opinion. Dallas undefeated last year in games that the defense was on the field less than 30 minutes. Zeke the most important skill player by far.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    Very ignorant in my opinion. Dallas undefeated last year in games that the defense was on the field less than 30 minutes. Zeke the most important skill player by far.
    air raid> runningbacks

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Greedy players holding out and not honoring their originally signed contracts is a disgrace.. If you signed a contract you should then live by what you signed and play it out as a MAN. Holding a team hostage is a punk move when demanding a new contract and sitting out while already locked into one.

Looks like Dak got next.. I'd welcome Dak to hold and sit out all next season as he sucks.. I wouldn't pay him shiiiit. https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...233804012.html
    Except it always works...

Always

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    y'all are hella sleep on Dak. average? the disrespect is crazy. he can make every play on the field.

either way though, this Cowboys squad is NICE. the defense is crazy athletic and quick at every position. offensively, Dak is coming into his own and finally has some real weapons on the outside. rest of league crossing their fingers for the Zeke turmoil to continue. otherwise, if there was ever a year where Cowboys had a real shot at title its def this year.
    Dak is a black man Dilfer

EasyCover

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Dak is a black man Dilfer
    Wait, Dak is Black??

EasyCover

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    air raid> runningbacks
    Dak not good enough QB to do it himself.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

J. Jones got paid. Now it's time for Z. Elliot to get his coin.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Elliott will not play this year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas in trouble if he sits all year

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Can't win a Superbowl with Dak at QB.. That guy is only good for scrambling a bit and the dink and donk screens.. His throwing down the field accuracy is for shit. He over throws everything.. HE SUCKS!!!

Dallas will only go as far as their DEFENSE will take them next year IMO.
    Same could be said for Goff. That kid sucks.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Tony Romo was twice the QB as Dak in my opinion.. I actually miss an in prime Romo in Dallas now. Such a better passing QB then Dak.

Romo choked in the playoffs though just like Dak.. They both do have that in common though ..
    Tony Romo was a garbage qb. Guy was fragile and couldn’t ever make clutch throws. Never won shit in a long and overrated career. Now he is just annoying guy with a mic.
    Points Awarded:

49er41580 gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

49er41580
    49er41580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Will Jerry Jones see another super bowl appearance, before he dies?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 49er41580 View Post
    Will Jerry Jones see another super bowl appearance, before he dies?
    Not without Zeke. Lol. If they have everyone for the season I don’t see why they don’t have as good a chance as rest of the wide open nfc? Lot of good teams in nfc. Some solid teams won’t even make the playoffs, opposed to afc where there only 3-4 legit teams.

First 12