$6 for a hot dog
    what to upgrade to a steak sandwich, $15
    Fries $6.50
    plus ticket prices. lol

family of four, $500

stay home and watch from the sofa in your underwear

package of dogs $3.99, buns another $2.99
    bag of fries $3.99
    12 pack of beer $14.99 ( leftovers for another day )
    99 cents for a large bottle of sode for the kids
    box of frozen soft pretzels, $2.99

family of four cost at home, $30 plus no waiting on the bathroom line to take a piss
    Once you open the 12 pack the beers go bad in 6 hours..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bottom line. 95% of the guys in here simply cannot afford to go to any professional sporting event.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    No wonder americans are so fukking fat. hot dogs and soda

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Do they even let you heckle the players anymore? As a teen id show up early for warmups and shout threats at certain players while theyre playing catch. I bet if you do that now they throw you out.

Plus all the safety netting is gay as phuck. Bring a glove and pay attention pus$sys

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Do they even let you heckle the players anymore? As a teen id show up early for warmups and shout threats at certain players while theyre playing catch. I bet if you do that now they throw you out.

Plus all the safety netting is gay as phuck. Bring a glove and pay attention pus$sys

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    dont know what beers you are drinking

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bottom line. 95% of the guys in here simply cannot afford to go to any professional sporting event.
    man you talk alot of shit

jets96
    jets96's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5196

Well if you live close to the stadium like i do , its a 8 buck train ride from tarrytown , am there in 20 min on express train, have a few drinks on train and or before train , then go to stans and have a few 24oz cold cans, not bad priced .
    Maybe have one in game , buy cheapest tickets last min on stubhub and then move around to a better seat .

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jets96 View Post
    Well if you live close to the stadium like i do , its a 8 buck train ride from tarrytown , am there in 20 min on express train, have a few drinks on train and or before train , then go to stans and have a few 24oz cold cans, not bad priced .
    Maybe have one in game , buy cheapest tickets last min on stubhub and then move around to a better seat .
    Used to go to Stan's all the time.
    True fans hang out at Stan's.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jets96 View Post
    You ever have someone go get a usher cause you were in their seats?? God I hate that, grow some balls and just say “hey Mfer, you in my seat!” I’ll happily move, no reason to call the police!! Lol

jets96
    jets96's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5196

most of the time i can see it coming , they just stand there looking at there tickets , i just get up and move

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That $100.00 parking fee.... sending fans away these days. lol

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

We used to walk a couple hundred yards across an empty field to the Murph whenever the Reds were in town, always laughed as we sat right above the visitor dugout chatting with the Eric Davis et al (yeah, players actually used to interact) when the attendance was announced......whether it was 5,000 or 15,000, we looked around and did some redneck math and came up with less than 100 or so....was pretty pathetic, but great baseball, great seats, great players that understood the game was being played for the fans! I checked out salaries of those 80's teams last night, Wow!! HOF'rs at 1/2 mil a year.....game is changed, it's not in the least bit about the fans anymore! Good news is we can gamble on it, and take our kids to the minor league parks.....which obtw is not the same experience it once was! These kids are starting to grow an attitude as well....had an entire team in Greenville the other night walk by a bunch of kids waiting on the 1st base line for autographs after a loss, I finally took my son over to the other dugout and found some young players that 'got it'. Miss the old days for sure.

stevenash

^
    Nice post

First 12