1. #1
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    All Star Game Lineups


  2. #2
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 48

    NL is stacked!!!

  3. #3
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    shame on Roberts for batting Bell 6th

    I thought he would do the right thing

    shame

  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    shame on Roberts for batting Bell 6th

    I thought he would do the right thing

    shame
    Explain?

    That a sick lineup!! Im on NL!!

  5. #5
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Explain?

    That a sick lineup!! Im on NL!!
    the guy got played big time being left off the initial starters

    now hes batting 6th in a lineup where he has better numbers then anybody

    the right thing to do was bat him middle of the order 3rd or 4th

    poetic justice

    ima NL guy all the way but Roberts a real jerk off for messing up the opportunity for poetic justice

  6. #6
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,545
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    shame on Roberts for batting Bell 6th

    I thought he would do the right thing

    shame
    What are you? Some type of a Pirate fanatic?

  7. #7
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    the guy got played big time being left off the initial starters

    now hes batting 6th in a lineup where he has better numbers then anybody

    the right thing to do was bat him middle of the order 3rd or 4th

    poetic justice

    ima NL guy all the way but Roberts a real jerk off for messing up the opportunity for poetic justice
    That redic, doesnít matter where you bat and his numbers are not better than yelich or bellinger.

  8. #8
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That redic, doesn’t matter where you bat and his numbers are not better than yelich or bellinger.
    no way. unless you got a big hard on for jacks then no way.

  9. #9
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,545
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    no way. unless you got a big hard on for jacks then no way.
    Chill out loser. It is an All Star Game. No one really cares. What is your problem?

  10. #10
    astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-03-10
    Posts: 1,665

    NL is stacked??? omg I disagree AL is stacked ! Runaway game AL wins big !

  11. #11
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Chill out loser. It is an All Star Game. No one really cares. What is your problem?
    ok lil fella. I thought this was a forum for discussion. thats what im doing. sharing my thoughts.

    but if you are mad, then I suggest knocking out 10 pushups. or maybe a lap around the neighborhood if you live in a nice area. a cup of green tea with a dose of honey afterwards. always helps me.

    peace.

  12. #12
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 8,000
    Betpoints: 139


  13. #13
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,545
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    ok lil fella. I thought this was a forum for discussion. thats what im doing. sharing my thoughts.

    but if you are mad, then I suggest knocking out 10 pushups. or maybe a lap around the neighborhood if you live in a nice area. a cup of green tea with a dose of honey afterwards. always helps me.

    peace.
    Discussing is one thing? Going crazy over a trivial minute detail is something else. You would not last 5 minutes in a Court of Law. Enjoy the game and please do not stroke out over this.

  14. #14
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Bigclownhq is doing what he does best: posting utter useless garbage nonsense and pissing people off.

  15. #15
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Discussing is one thing? Going crazy over a trivial minute detail is something else. You would not last 5 minutes in a Court of Law. Enjoy the game and please do not stroke out over this.
    lol you are watching too much of that Law and Order.

    I just chill bro. lay low & do me. my thoughts will be shared. whether you like it or not has no influence.

    I surely will enjoy the game. I hope you do too.

    go NL. Roberts still a turd though

  16. #16
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    no way. unless you got a big hard on for jacks then no way.
    Ops. Theirs are both better than his.

  17. #17
    the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-10
    Posts: 2,735
    Betpoints: 5852

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    no way. unless you got a big hard on for jacks then no way.
    Bell > Baez/Arenado, but Bellinger/Yelich/Freeman all have better #s

  18. #18
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Bell > Baez/Arenado, but Bellinger/Yelich/Freeman all have better #s
    ok Bellinger & Yelich makes some sense if you like big flies.

    but Freeman? how?

  19. #19
    the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-10
    Posts: 2,735
    Betpoints: 5852

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    ok Bellinger & Yelich makes some sense if you like big flies.

    but Freeman? how?
    Bellinger/Yelich are not even debatable, they are easily better looking at advanced metrics. Freeman/Bell have pretty similar #s.

  20. #20
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,131
    Betpoints: 3490

    Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Bellinger/Yelich are not even debatable, they are easily better looking at advanced metrics. Freeman/Bell have pretty similar #s.
    lol I guess

    I will take 60 XBH & 84 RBI all day every day

  21. #21
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 17,983
    Betpoints: 12063

    I hope Kershaw is ok

  22. #22
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    lol I guess

    I will take 60 XBH & 84 RBI all day every day
    Nobody saying dude isnít having a incredible season. Just so happens yelich and bellinger having even more incredible seasons!!

    It kinda like a few years pujols was without a doubt posting mvp numbers but unfortunately for him they came at same time Bonds was out of this world! Doesnít diminish pujols greatness, just goes to show how unreal Bonds was playing! Same thing here.

Top