Yankees run line -1.5 over Mets
+105

Why?

1) I like superior teams on the run line on the road especially when the road team is getting +odds. The road team, in this case NYY is guaranteed a ninth inning at bat.

2) Paxton > Wheeler
(no disrespect to Wheeler as he is one of the Mets better rotation arms).

3) NYY bullpen far superior than Mets bullpen.
If I have to explain this you’re just not paying attention.

4) NYY offense > NY Mets offense.
NYY just completed a two game sweep of Boston in London where the NYY sticks could not be silenced and pretty much could name the score in that series. I’m confident nothing changes tonight.

Im not overly concerned about the travel intangible of tonight’s game ether, London to NY on a little over 2 days rest is pretty much the equivalent of flying home after a Sunday series in Seattle, I don’t anticipate any jet lag issues.

All though I’m not an over the top NYY yahoo homer, right here, right now NYY are the beasts of MLB, they are MLB’s best trending teams, pretty much an ATM when betting them straight up, run line, or the over on any given posted total.

Getting plus odds in this spot just seems too good to pass on even though the betting numbers here are one of the things that makes you say hmmm, but I refuse to get mind fukked anymore.

Yanks -1.5 runs +105
3*

p.s RIP Tyler Skaggs, died way to young, true love for the game as well.
One of the good guys.