jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quick reminder posters only respect Pros

Just saying

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I don't give a mother bleeping shit pal. Call me a broke dik fuk & go back to your day jobs men.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

OP does not gamble. That is a stone cold fact. Beats can come in here beating his drum all he wants. OP does not gamble. If you guys only knew

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    OP does not gamble. That is a stone cold fact. Beats can come in here beating his drum all he wants. OP does not gamble. If you guys only knew
    Then how do I pay my bills ?

BeatTheJerk

I'm still living off last years winnings. I have not gambled a whole lot this year yet, that's the story.

Joey Vigs

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Then how do I pay my bills ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I'm still living off last years winnings. I have not gambled a whole lot this year yet, that's the story.
    Are you the OP

BeatTheJerk

-3,400 in 2019. (My bottom line) That's probably off 15-20 wagers total.

BeatTheJerk

Are you the OP
    Ok I misinterpreted that then carry on.

jjgold

Be a pro or your broke

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Be a pro or your broke
    No need for it at the moment. That's like if I don't want to eat steak this week, I won't buy it. I'll become a Pro in time for the BeatThePrick Contest, that's when I'll have a motive to be am SBR Pro.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I thought everyone knew this........

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

more grade-school worthy trolling from the resident troll/fool JJgold.

fkn idiot.

I guess SBR hasn't figured out that at this point in time the resident fool is more of a liability than an asset.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don’t care if someone a “pro” or not, just care if they post worthwhile shit that contributes to the forum!!!

That said it crazy not to be a pro!! I’ve won like 700 in bitcoin from contest already this year!! Not to mention the points!! Best hundo you will ever spend!!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Haha jj pushes this forums buttons so easy

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i dont really care

i said i cared just to draw views to my thread so i would seem important

then i said they dont matter so id get more views and replies

basically i am lonely and want attention

2daBank

See lot of guys w over 3k points and non pros, you guys realize you allowed to keep 3k points which you can get 100 in bitcoin with and still have some left over! So essentially doesn’t cost anything!! Just saying.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    See lot of guys w over 3k points and non pros, you guys realize you allowed to keep 3k points which you can get 100 in bitcoin with and still have some left over! So essentially doesn’t cost anything!! Just saying.
    I was aware of that and have tried more than once to become pro but all my bookie accounts were not created with SBR affiliate links so I'm not eligible under the current system. As non-US the option to donate to charity to become SBRPro is not available.

I also understand that this post was created by JJ as a way to shame posters to become pro.

With JJ here I have less reason to support the site and remaining non pro is good enough.

Joey Vigs

First time pros cant use the points option. Or else i already would be. Im not giving out my personal information to become a pro. Not happening.

if someone can tell me how to become pro, without using my personal info it will be done today. Lol. Guys thinking people dont have 100 bucks or whatever it is.

ill buy lakerboy and make him do my house chores.

2daBank

First time pros cant use the points option. Or else i already would be. Im not giving out my personal information to become a pro. Not happening.

if someone can tell me how to become pro, without using my personal info it will be done today. Lol. Guys thinking people dont have 100 bucks or whatever it is.
    What im saying is you can send the 100 to charity via PayPal then once you pro you can buy 100 worth of bitcoin w the points. Smarter to do this way than use 3k points anyways to renew cause I think 100 btc is only 2600 points or so!!!

For most part don’t think ppl not doing it cause the hundo, im sure other reasons considering you can get the 100 back within a week if you got 2600 points or whatever it is!!

icon

ill buy lakerboy and make him do my house chores.
    I understand this completely and would prefer to remain private as well. I lol when having an argument with someone here and they use the old "you're too broke to go pro" shame strategy. Yes I can afford to go pro as I'm sure most others can but for many its not about the money.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    I understand this completely and would prefer to remain private as well. I lol when having an argument with someone here and they use the old "you're too broke to go pro" shame strategy.
    I reserve that for ppl I really don’t like, lol. For most part it a retarded cop out when ppl losing a debate!! Lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Just saying
    you are a loser

just saying

icon

I reserve that for ppl I really don’t like, lol. For most part it a retarded cop out when ppl losing a debate!! Lol
    Yeah Pavyrazor used it on me when I bumped his "if you bet the Raptors" thread. People assume quite a bit with regard to a persons personal finances. AS you said and I agree, its usually tossed out when someone is losing an argument and the person winning is non pro.

The fact that Hurryupanddodrugs is a pro speaks volumes as to who can afford pro status.

Joey Vigs

What im saying is you can send the 100 to charity via PayPal then once you pro you can buy 100 worth of bitcoin w the points. Smarter to do this way than use 3k points anyways to renew cause I think 100 btc is only 2600 points or so!!!

For most part don’t think ppl not doing it cause the hundo, im sure other reasons considering you can get the 100 back within a week if you got 2600 points or whatever it is!!
    You cant use paypal without revealing your personal info. I was going to donate to bigday but i have no idea on the backend when SBR gets verification if they can see my info. Again, if someone can tell me how to become pro completely anonymously and can prove its anonymous, it will be done today.

icon

You cant use paypal without revealing your personal info. I was going to donate to bigday but i have no idea on the backend when SBR gets verification if they can see my info. Again, if someone can tell me how to become pro completely anonymously and can prove its anonymous, it will be done today.
    You brokedikk fukk non pro! posters only respect pro's!

We all know how important it is for random internet strangers on a posting board to respect us for our own self worth.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I was aware of that and have tried more than once to become pro but all my bookie accounts were not created with SBR affiliate links so I'm not eligible under the current system. As non-US the option to donate to charity to become SBRPro is not available.

I also understand that this post was created by JJ as a way to shame posters to become pro.

With JJ here I have less reason to support the site and remaining non pro is good enough.
    He's breaking balls

Not shaming anyone man

Too sensitive

jjgold

Lol Non pros think of every excuse not to be a pro

Vigs you broke bastard
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Beats me bud, I don’t really remember or didn’t think bout at time. Certainly your prerogative, I think it silly to care what anyone else chooses to do. None my business and like I said imo it far more important that ppl contribute good post than whether not they choose to be “pro”.,

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Vigs you broke bastard
    Amazing how easy it is to tilt the fukk out of people

I love it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

2daBank

Yeah Pavyrazor used it on me when I bumped his "if you bet the Raptors" thread. People assume quite a bit with regard to a persons personal finances. AS you said and I agree, its usually tossed out when someone is losing an argument and the person winning is non pro.

The fact that Hurryupanddodrugs is a pro speaks volumes as to who can afford pro status.
    You a good poster, could care less if you pro. Like I said it really cost nothing as you can buy 100 of btc w the points they let you keep so I rarely think someone not doing it over the money.

Joey Vigs

Vigs you broke bastard
    never has, doesnt currently, and never will be a real money gambler. That is a FACT

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

cheapest guys here go pro, play every contest, every sbr poker event, go to bashes

i could name about 20 sbrpros that are sucking this place dry and only post when necessary for contests

FACT

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    cheapest guys here go pro, play every contest, every sbr poker event, go to bashes

i could name about 20 sbrpros that are sucking this place dry and only post when necessary for contests

FACT
    For sure

icon

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Amazing how easy it is to tilt the fukk out of people

I love it
    I think your perception is a little off regarding this as I'm not tilted. I know jj is a paid troll and is more than a little annoying. For the most part I avoid him and sometimes put him on ignore. Every once in a while I respond and its my own fault. His posts are mostly useless trolling attempts.

icon

You a good poster, could care less if you pro. Like I said it really cost nothing as you can buy 100 of btc w the points they let you keep so I rarely think someone not doing it over the money.
    Thanks pal. You're a good poster too. I enjoy reading what you have to say, even though we sometimes disagree.

123 Last