Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Why did they leave Minter In for so long. WTF.
    Cuse , i wasn't lying , they have nobody .
    Newcombe literally sent out to the pen .
    They're all trash , there closer is Luke Fukkin Jackson , that says it all .
    Front office refuses to get a reliever and it'll cost them in the playoffs.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Well that piece of shit should send me my money. Couldn’t even just keep it to 6-5. After the big hit you gotta bring in someone else. Idc if it’s Freddie from 1st.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Cuse0323

Right after the game...my girl is crying, having to take her kids away from baby dad. He did some shit that is gonna get him killed when I get the chance. It’s like the Gods just do this shit on purpose, and this game was all to make her happy. I’m still going to anyway. So no worries. But damn.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Too bad you didn't bet real $$ so this would actually be funnier SBR IT guy

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Right after the game...my girl is crying, having to take her kids away from baby dad. He did some shit that is gonna get him killed when I get the chance. It’s like the Gods just do this shit on purpose, and this game was all to make her happy. I’m still going to anyway. So no worries. But damn.
    cuse to keep it 100% im a single dad there is a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes just play your position those kids will love you till the end. dont get yourself into shit for something that really doesnt have anything to do with you its not worth it just be there for the kids

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I went huge on the live moneyline...+175 end of 5th...now I have a big sweat. This is where NYM generally implodes, bullpen time. Painful last out there but let’s see what happens.
    glad you got smoked

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    cuse to keep it 100% im a single dad there is a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes just play your position those kids will love you till the end. dont get yourself into shit for something that really doesnt have anything to do with you its not worth it just be there for the kids
    I appreciate that. I’m trying to stay away from it, while being there for her as much as I can. I know there’s some shit that I can’t control, and have to understand that. All I can do is be there for her, and the kids. It’s hard because I don’t know the kids well. It’s just a weird situation and I’m not trying to overstep. He fcked up though. I’m so far away that it helps stop me from making a mistake. She can handle her shit, and I’ll just handle what I can. The Braves would have helped with that, but really only with materialistic shit so it’s all good. I’ll live to fight another die.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

seriously fukk the materialistic shit be there for her and the kids thats what a man does. you getting into shit just takes you away from her and the kids and makes you look like the bad guy. its not easy but trust me its not worth it

Cuse0323

Honestly, I needed to hear that, cause I’m getting ahead of myself and I forget about the kids sometimes. That’s her life. I just need to be there for all of them. In the best way I can. I’ll stay away from baby daddy.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Honestly, I needed to hear that, cause I’m getting ahead of myself and I forget about the kids sometimes. That’s her life. I just need to be there for all of them. In the best way I can. I’ll stay away from baby daddy.
    when you need a reality check just shoot me a pm with the # i will keep you there.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    It may cost them in October vs LA. But at least they will be playing in October. Right now the Braves are the second best team in the NL.

Newcomb has been pitching well in the pen. He was over used tonight. But I guess with Jackson unavailable, Snitker pushed him.

Also, Luke Jackson has been one of the best relievers in the league this year. Will have to wait and see how he does in October, but his regular season has been outstanding.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Stay up cuse

You are a real mf so I wish you and yours the best!!

Cuse0323

when you need a reality check just shoot me a pm with the # i will keep you there.
    Sounds good man. You leveled me out, and my texts went over better to her than they were. Good looking out.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Stay up cuse

You are a real mf so I wish you and yours the best!!
    Appreciate it brother. Same goes to you.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Sounds good man. You leveled me out, and my texts went over better to her than they were. Good looking out.
    Anytime bro I'm always there for good people who just make mistakes and put themselves in a bad spot. I know from your posts you have made mistakes we all have but as we get older it's time to make things right and not make spur of the moment decisions that put ourselves in a bad spot. Don't hesitate to hit me up

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    It may cost them in October vs LA. But at least they will be playing in October. Right now the Braves are the second best team in the NL.

Newcomb has been pitching well in the pen. He was over used tonight. But I guess with Jackson unavailable, Snitker pushed him.

Also, Luke Jackson has been one of the best relievers in the league this year. Will have to wait and see how he does in October, but his regular season has been outstanding.
    Lucky Luke ?
    He's trash , he's got 13 saves but thats due to them literally having nobody else to go to .

Hes blown 6 games, hes terrible man . He leads the league in blown saves .

Philly isnt going anywhere , Braves had best record in bases this past month .
    The starters are top notch , hitting is tremendous but middle relief and closers have cost them 10+ games already this season.

Cuse0323

Anytime bro I'm always there for good people who just make mistakes and put themselves in a bad spot. I know from your posts you have made mistakes we all have but as we get older it's time to make things right and not make spur of the moment decisions that put ourselves in a bad spot. Don't hesitate to hit me up
    Absolutely. I won’t hesitate man. I need an ear to lean on sometimes. Probably would have got me off this fckin bet. It was close, but it happens. I’m done now, so back to the grind. Just so much I could have done with it, but can’t change it now. I’ll be alright. Got things lined up for real life, just want my girl and the kids to be safe. That’s all that matters. Fck a baseball game.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

I’ll sell my soul for two runs. No lies Devil. All yours if you just gimme this.
    If i would have seen this earlier i would have granted you this.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If i would have seen this earlier i would have granted you this.
    Can you make the Royals and Pirates win later today for me?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Can you make the Royals and Pirates win later today for me?
    Tomorrow is cursed.

First 123