Surecawk
    Surecawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

YANKS WIN!!!!! and's the's wife make try get off on's a terrific-cality!

Yanks make win tall victory's for's today! Yes's!

Game not make finish (6-1 advance-ings on's the Blue Jackers) but I's make travel for's grocery store with's wife for's buy celebration beverage-ing.

Wife in's a bikini with's of plenty. I's make smack her ass in's the wine section! SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK-SMACK!!! She make jump in's air and's large make knock off wine's bottles from rack!

CLEAN UPP-INGS ON'S AISLE 69, THEMORON-O!!!

THEMORON-O make tells us we's make pay tall dollars for's wine smashing? "Really's? Is of's the serious" I's make say.

THEMORON-O: Yes's! You's make $200 for's destruction smashing!

But! I's has a solution! Wife make drop bikini drawers and I's make move wife cooter lips with fingers and's wife cooter make talk like Obi-Wan Kenobi:

"We's will's not make pay $200 dollar-ing for's repairs! We's will's not make pay $200 dollar-ing for's repairs!"

BRAIN TRANCE-ING!!!! THE MORON-O goes into a sexual trance-ing and's in's the immediate calls telephone dial-ing for's wife Mrs. Prescious Delicious Moron-o!

Thanks to's the wife-ing we's make escape on's account of's cooter terrific-cality! And's the MORON-O make go enjoy his chocolate desserts!

Surecawk
    Surecawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Make bump thread on's this Sunday! Yanks make win's again!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Sarunas?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sarunas

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!