2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Denver has better players than Portland. It was a travesty they lost that series. Jokic would have dominated the Warriors. If Jamal Murray or Gary Harris gets hot, then Denver def would have won a couple games at least, especially playing in Denver and against a Warrior team without KD
    Lol. Ok. They lost to Portland but yea they would have given dubs so many problems. My ass. Kd beinv out is why dubs running everyone over, they got focused when he got hurt, I hope he can’t come back!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I went with the Dubs too after I saw lakerboy liking Portland.

2daBank

You dudes cracking me up w this “Denver was better team by far” total bs, better teams win in nba playoffs, basically every time.

Jokic a slow fat loser who be on oxygen all game against dubs.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You dudes cracking me up w this “Denver was better team by far”, better teams win in nba playoffs, basically every time.
    Sometimes a fluke happens. Johnny came in and mushed Denver. He finally got on the board by backing the champs. First win since Florida State beat UVA in the ACC tourney.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sometimes a fluke happens. Johnny came in and mushed Denver. He finally got on the board by backing the champs. First win since Florida State beat UVA in the ACC tourney.

Nuggets are dog shit bro.

Happy for Johnny, worried he now gonna switch up and take blazers gm4., don’t get cute Johnny, we betting dubs gm4 and if they lose we will fuckin unload on the ml gm 5.. that how we win Johnny!! Not by being cute!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portland will remember getting swept last year by New Orleans and GS has a history of playing like shit when up 3-0 in a series, the line for game 4 should be interesting - this GS team seems much more focused though with Durant out.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Portland will remember getting swept last year by New Orleans and GS has a history of playing like shit when up 3-0 in a series, the line for game 4 should be interesting - this GS team seems much more focused though with Durant out.
    The way I see it gm4 like a free roll cause if they lose you can just pay the price gm 5 ml to get it back and then some. Playoffs the only time I do this chasing stuff but 80% of the time it works every time!! Lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Portland just has no answer when Dame is playing like shit. I don’t see anything changing unless for some insane reason the Warriors decide to switch up their D on him. Would stay far away from Portland in game 4. NBA will have to live with a sweep. The Finals should make up for it.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Blame Charles Barkley for this extra focus by the Dubs.
    Warriors without KD became a more focused team that plays to prove people wrong. Portland should tell Barkley to shut up with his stupid prediction and love for portland against Warriors.

Warriors even gave the clippers 2 games.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t watch a whole lot of this shit so I gotta ask is this crowd typical? I would have thought Portland be nuts but all game I’ve thought there like no energy from either team or the crowd. Shit kinda lame. I rather play hoops but give me the nhl playoffs all day every day over this crap.
    The most silent crowd ever in watching 20+ years of the NBA. Don't understand it at all.

I was hoping ESPN/ABC didn't have their background mics turned up????

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The most silent crowd ever in watching 20+ years of the NBA. Don't understand it at all.

I was hoping ESPN/ABC didn't have their background mics turned up????
    My mom came over for awhile and she even said “this isn’t nearly as exciting or interesting as the college kids”.

I didn’t think it was normal. I still catch last 5-6 minutes of some playoff games, maybe I’ve seen good part of 2 games all playoffs before tonight and there was definately more energy in the other arenas. This just seemed incredibly lame, I mean anyone w a brain knows they had no chance to win series but why even go if you gonna be such a bummer???

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

same old blazers

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Apparently Lillard playing with separated ribs - from game 2 when Looney dove on him for a loose ball. In general I'm sure he is exhausted - leads the league in minutes played this season, but this kinda explains his performance tonight. He wasn't nearly as aggressive, his shot looked awkward, and his touch on the layups was way off. Coach should've ran through ET more if that was the case.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/wa...separated-ribs

As a Blazer fan, when Meyers Leonard is our best player for the game, you know it won't end well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great call

Warriors look very good

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I didn't feel good about warriors +3. Glad it worked out.

First 123