thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Louis +115 Regulation Time Only

Hit with Boston to go to +5.3 units for the playoffs.

Sharks haven't led in a series by more than 1 game all playoffs have no have home advantage back, I don't see them being as sharp in game 4, this game is likely the Blues season, the Blues have played well in these spots this playoffs.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

+5.3 in nhl playoffs

Double that amount in losses in NBA playoffs

Lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    +5.3 in nhl playoffs

Double that amount in losses in NBA playoffs

Lol
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care what a broke dik piece of shit like you think I'm up double digit units in the NBA playoffs on sides, my units on sides and total are obviously much bigger than on prop bets.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care what a broke dik piece of shit like you think I'm up double digit units in the NBA playoffs on sides, my units on sides and total are obviously much bigger than on prop bets.
    You claim you bet 1 unit to win 1 unit on most plays, props or regular. Last I checked 1 unit = 1 unit.

There are many negatives you can use to describe me. However, broke dik you cannot. Try again.

thomorino

All my NBA bets on sides or totals are to win 2 units - that is explained in the first page of the thread - if you can't read go back to special ed.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Blues huge, pretty sure they will respond to that last fukked up ass game they should have won and play really well here.

Like the regulation play, who wants to be laying -140 If it goes to ot anyways? And I don’t think it will.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Looking to see the Blind Zebras give Blues a few "makeup calls" tonight.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Blues huge, pretty sure they will respond to that last fukked up ass game they should have won and play really well here.

Like the regulation play, who wants to be laying -140 If it goes to ot anyways? And I don’t think it will.
    Ill play blues -1, blues reg, and blues by 1 goal prop bet +250 at nitro. Since they are the worst at hitting the empty net (haven't hit one since March) I'll skip the alt puck line.

Btw banker I was in the Lou on wed and Thurs, went to the game and sat in 102 row h right next to the blues bench...was awesome to see 4 blues goals in the 2nd all right in front of me...was hoping for the ot winner before we got fukkd...was an awesome experience and the place was absolutely jumping...after the hand pass debacle ppl started throwing shit on the ice....stayed at the Drury plaza by the arch, was able to get me some imos in Cape Girardeau the next day too...picked up some urban chestnut and big Walt beer at a schnucks too!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Ill play blues -1, blues reg, and blues by 1 goal prop bet +250 at nitro. Since they are the worst at hitting the empty net (haven't hit one since March) I'll skip the alt puck line.

Btw banker I was in the Lou on wed and Thurs, went to the game and sat in 102 row h right next to the blues bench...was awesome to see 4 blues goals in the 2nd all right in front of me...was hoping for the ot winner before we got fukkd...was an awesome experience and the place was absolutely jumping...after the hand pass debacle ppl started throwing shit on the ice....stayed at the Drury plaza by the arch, was able to get me some imos in Cape Girardeau the next day too...picked up some urban chestnut and big Walt beer at a schnucks too!
    That second period was some of the best hockey I had seen. They played great in 3rd too controlling the action but jones made a handful of incredible saves to keep sharks in it. The hand pass was whatever, yea it was a awful non call but that game was lost when once again blues couldn’t hit the empty net, kept icing it, per usual were badly outplayed in the 6 on 5 situation.

Game shouldn’t have ever been in ot where anything can happen. Everyone round here all in a uproar over the hand pass but it our own faults for being in that position is the way I looked at it, I didn’t expect them to win in ot after blowing it anyways (I honestly went to sleep, lol)..

Glad you enjoyed it, nothing beats playoff hockey atmosphere imo. We used to go to all the blues/blackhawks playoff gms at the old barn, that was always nuts!! Still cool but think something was lost when they moved into the new place, might just be they priced out a certain rowdy (fun) element and got a lot stricter about how ppl could behave. Pretty sure I’m gonna go to gm6 assuming we get to gm6 which I think almost a certainty.

I have no doubt blues will even this up tonight. While I like the idea of in reg and all those others i bet too much for them to win in ot or some shit and me lose so I laid the juice!! Lol.. I think they dominate play tonight but that hasn’t really translated into big margins, other than gm2 blues have managed to make all their wins nail biters these playoffs. I’d love to see them put a team away but not gonna count on it.

So what did you think of imo’s??!

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I skipped the reg bet and I couldn't find the prop. So I just played -1 and played 1st period ml -122...went to bed in ot, what??? Lol c'mon man..guess at least u didn't have to see that crap.

Imos was good but 1) I'm from Chicago so no other pizza compares 2) i was pressed for time so I grabbed a mini pepperoni and side of toasted ravioli that was already made...probably woulda been much better if hot and fresh...but I actually thought it was still pretty good.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good Luck I love the Blues here

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Fukk yeah what a start!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Take a break marina

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Yeah I skipped the reg bet and I couldn't find the prop. So I just played -1 and played 1st period ml -122...went to bed in ot, what??? Lol c'mon man..guess at least u didn't have to see that crap.

Imos was good but 1) I'm from Chicago so no other pizza compares 2) i was pressed for time so I grabbed a mini pepperoni and side of toasted ravioli that was already made...probably woulda been much better if hot and fresh...but I actually thought it was still pretty good.
    Lol. I told you I had a long work week going!! plus it got hot last few days. I didn’t like intentialy say fukk this and went to bed, I just couldn’t make it thru intermission, Lol.

I fell asleep before we won gm7 vs Dallas too! Lol. I made it thru 1st ot then passed out in intermission going into second, woke up when I heard the horn.., I’m getting old man, those ot intermission usually the end for me!! Lol

thomorino

Lol you know its a good game for the Blues when their power play scores.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Take a break marina
    Fuk off

2daBank

Lol you know its a good game for the Blues when their power play scores.
    No shit. Of course only reason that happened is cause sharks kicked it in.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

guy just throws out the -30 units in cbb like it never happened

i would pay to book guys bets

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

guy just throws out the -30 units in cbb like it never happened

i would pay to book guys bets
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care what these broke diks think I have a strong record on post plays

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

strong record on posted plays? i'm curious what the overall sbr record would be

-61 on mlb 2018
    down on mlb this year
    -30 cbb
    down on nba props
    5-10 in nfl playoffs (where for some reason his "unit size" is much larger)

i guess these results can be considered strong when a guy was so bad he left covers... then left pregame... then quit posting on multiple twitter accounts

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Not that I care what these broke diks think I have a strong record on post plays
    Not that I care, but fuk off.

BeatTheJerk

You fukKing redundant robotic Imbecile

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    strong record on posted plays? i'm curious what the overall sbr record would be

-61 on mlb 2018
    down on mlb this year
    -30 cbb
    down on nba props
    5-10 in nfl playoffs (where for some reason his "unit size" is much larger)

i guess these results can be considered strong when a guy was so bad he left covers... then left pregame... then quit posting on multiple twitter accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Not that I care, but fuk off.
    You fukKing redundant robotic Imbecile
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care I had a great record at pregame on post plays, never posted on covers for more than a week and never posted plays from multiple twitter accounts.

Millwaukee Mike caught lying again - the poor miserable little guy trolling on a Friday night.

I hit over 60% in NFL and college football my first season, hit over 60% WNBA, great NBA season this year, my record has been strong here.

BeatTheJerk

Not that I care I had a great record at pregame on post plays, never posted on covers for more than a week and never posted plays from multiple twitter accounts.

Millwaukee Mike caught lying again - the poor miserable little guy trolling on a Friday night.

I hit over 60% in NFL and college football my first season, hit over 60% WNBA, great NBA season this year, my record has been strong here.
    I could seriously punch you in the jaw and be glad to go to jail for a night or two.

BeatTheJerk

FukKing GLAD Asshole !!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

St. Louis backers are almost home

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    St. Louis backers are almost home
    Never easy with these assholes.

thomorino

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm

4 straight +6.4 units for the playoffs

thomorino

I could seriously punch you in the jaw and be glad to go to jail for a night or two.
    FukKing GLAD Asshole !!!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care coward Milwaukee Mike too broke to get ticket to see his Bucks play tonight trolling another winning thread.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Not that I care coward Milwaukee Mike too broke to get ticket to see his Bucks play tonight trolling another winning thread.
    You are broke and pathetic
    Stfu

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

You are broke and pathetic
    Stfu
    Fuk off

12 Last