IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Truely amazing that Harden has been through many playoff series now, and in that time he has clearly not learned a thing.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Monday May 6th:

1) 1st Quarter Celtics -1.0
    $110 to win $100

2) Celtics -1.5 $105 to win $100

3) Celtics/Bucks over 219.5
    $110 to win $100

4) Rockets -1.0 $110 to win $100

5) Rockets/Warriors over 220.0
    $110 to win $100

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Oops my bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant always number 1
    Best player..number 2 all time

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    You got it backwards cat daddy. Golden State built their team on sharing the ball. If KD is playing 1on1 each time, they are out of their element. On the other hand, Houston was built to have either Harden or CP handle the ball each possession. This is their game
    This is spot on. Houston is the most analytical based team in the league. They play this style because this is the what the numbers say Harden is most effective at. Everyone keeps saying the Rockets need to change their offense. They were a Chris Paul healthy hamstring away from defeating the Warriors last year running this system. They have been the only credible threat against, maybe the greatest team ever assembled the last couple of seasons. I think everyone feels this is their last chance to defeat Goliath. It seems that it is a foregone conclusion that KD is leaving in the off-season. I think anyone who follows either one of these teams closely, knows the Rockets have to win tonight or the series and their season is over.
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave Sledge187 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Add the Beard to the discussion.

See you in Oakland

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Truely amazing that Harden has been through many playoff series now, and in that time he has clearly not learned a thing.
    People like you, think guys like Stephen A Smith are geniuses. You copy what he says because you don't have testicles big enough to form your own opinion. You're a sheep.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Houston's offense could be much better if the point guard had the ball as much as the 2 guard. Harden is not a point guard. Everyone would get better shots if the Rockets would stop running the 1-4 offense.
    Great post! Harden led the league in assists in 2017 with 11.2 per game. He averaged 8.8 in 2018 for 3rd and 7.5 this year which put him at #7. People can't really be this stupid. Please tell me your boyfriend spiked your ginger ale with meth and that caused you to make this post.

Sledge187

Yes indeed I am a little bit cinco de turnt up & am Jamal Murray fanatic. Might be in my feelings here
    BTW - You're one of my favorite posters here. I'm just not feeling the Harden point guard post. I love you.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lillard yes.
    Durant no because he plays on an all Star team
    Not this year, curry and thompson suck

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Great post! Harden led the league in assists in 2017 with 11.2 per game. He averaged 8.8 in 2018 for 3rd and 7.5 this year which put him at #7. People can't really be this stupid. Please tell me your boyfriend spiked your ginger ale with meth and that caused you to make this post.
    So you think Harden is a better floor general than CP3 because of the number of assists he has had under D'Antoni's system?? If that's the case Westbrook is the best PG because he's had double digits assists every year since KD left. That's better than harden and everyone else, but who in their right mind would pick Westbrook to run everything through him in hopes of winning a championship???

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Not this year, curry and thompson suck
    Only Lakerboy thinks THAT Curry and Klay are playing their best ball ever right now because of the names on their jerseys. He thinks they are playing at a Hall of Fame level despite the results. Just being on the floor makes them the greatest of ALL Time.

Sledge187

So you think Harden is a better floor general than CP3 because of the number of assists he has had under D'Antoni's system?? If that's the case Westbrook is the best PG because he's had double digits assists every year since KD left. That's better than harden and everyone else, but who in their right mind would pick Westbrook to run everything through him in hopes of winning a championship???
    I see your point but I don't agree. Harden is one of the most unique players of all-time. Harden has the ball in his hands 72-78% of all Rocket possessions. His ability to drive and create open shots is a big reason they have been championship contenders the last two seasons. I not only think he is the best point guard on his team but also in the league by a mile.

On a side note - Remember when people would say Klay is better than James Harden? Klay is good but you have to wonder if he would be an All-Star on any other team.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

sludge187 ball washing any and every houston athlete, what else is new?

tired narrative

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    sludge187 ball washing any and every houston athlete, what else is new?

tired narrative
    Lots of fan boys on this forum. Can't say anything bad about their boys without upsetting them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sludge is fine. If he doesn't get the Houston rockets announcing gig he's always got his awesome personality to fall back on

Sledge187

I love you guys too.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Kawhi. Hands down

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Only Lakerboy thinks THAT Curry and Klay are playing their best ball ever right now because of the names on their jerseys. He thinks they are playing at a Hall of Fame level despite the results. Just being on the floor makes them the greatest of ALL Time.
    Steph been pretty damn good since kd went down!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I see your point but I don't agree. Harden is one of the most unique players of all-time. Harden has the ball in his hands 72-78% of all Rocket possessions. His ability to drive and create open shots is a big reason they have been championship contenders the last two seasons. I not only think he is the best point guard on his team but also in the league by a mile.

On a side note - Remember when people would say Klay is better than James Harden? Klay is good but you have to wonder if he would be an All-Star on any other team.
    Nobody in their right mind would start a team w harden, if their goal is to actually win something!

sosawestbrook

If I had to re do this list today I’d say

1. Kawhi Leonard
    2. Steph Curry
    3. CJ McCollum

Honorable mentions

Jokic
    Murray
    Lillard
    KD
    Harden
    Giannis
    Butler

2daBank

If I had to re do this list today I’d say

1. Kawhi Leonard
    2. Steph Curry
    3. CJ McCollum

Honorable mentions

Jokic
    Murray
    Lillard
    KD
    Harden
    Giannis
    Butler
    Fair list. I didn’t watch much of den/port, caught end of a few. CJ was incredible in gm7 tho.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fair list. I didn’t watch much of den/port, caught end of a few. CJ was incredible in gm7 tho.
    Had an underrated first round too. Especially game 5. Folks will see Dame’s 50 piece in that final game but what is underlooked is the fact that CJ made some BIG buckets that put them back in the game after being down 15 w/ 6 mins left.

First 12