JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

It's national make the retard Eddy Munny look like a dumbass month!

Poor Ed. Watch this guy get on here and start making foul comments about people's deceased relatives.

Then watch him start telling blatant lies!

LOL It should be called "national watch Ed bury himself with his own disgusting and lying mouth month!"
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-02-19 at 10:15 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Game already started dumbass

Eddy Munny

The artist formerly known as Blowjob likes to loiter at Walmart to take to edge off... there's a shocker.

He feels right at home with the other degenerate carnival sideshow freaks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

zig zag?

NBA is a mystery to me

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The artist formerly known as Blowjob likes to loiter at Walmart to take to edge off... there's a shocker.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lmao too good

JoeCool20

Game already started dumbass

LOL same old idiot who can't read! Learn to read dumb-ass! I said it was already started and I was losing!

If you don't read things, then you make a tremendous fool out of yourself Ed!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    zig zag?

NBA is a mystery to me

Ah Hell it's ALL a mystery to me!! As always, I'm just fukkin around! I only bet 12 bet points on it! LOL

Eddy Munny

Fill out an application while you're at Walmart, that way you can afford to purchase women's panties instead of lifting them.

Tell them about your grave mental handicap. Tug on their heartstrings. If they are an equal opportunity employer they'll feel obliged hire you despite your prescription drug abuse and sex offender status.

They'll even let you wear the company issued blue vest to your twin brother's mock funeral, since it'll constitute the nicest attire in your wardrobe lineup.

JoeCool20

Wow they might cover the 5 points after all.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Did you really create a thread about sweating/losing a 12 point bet?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Did you really create a thread about sweating/losing a 12 point bet?

LOL Hell I hadn't made a thread in a long long time!

It was more a thing of me just saying that I was already losing +2.5 first half bet one minute into the game and I KNEW I was never going to be covering the rest of the whole half!! And I was right!

Eddy Munny

Here lies Blowjob,
    Dead and bloated.

"I'm Joe Cool"
    He freely gloated.

But when the cards fell through,
    And the walls caved in

Not a thing could he do
    But lie on a whim.

"I'll huff and I'll puff,
    And I'll say with a grin...

It wasn't me y'all,
    But my dead gay twin."

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Wow they might cover the 5 points after all.
    Game already started dumbass... they didn't cover because basic math.

Now go corral carts in the Walmart parking lot.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Very weird ending in a low key way

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Easy on him Eddy Its the NBA when you think you have the answer they change the question. Getting 5 lose by 6.The abc's of math.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by FOREVER HUSKERS View Post
    Easy on him Eddy Its the NBA when you think you have the answer they change the question. Getting 5 lose by 6.The abc's of math.
    Yeah but he's a notorious troll who used to post under the handle "Blowjoe2020." When he abandoned that account he returned as his current handle "JoeCool20" and had the audacity to tell everyone that the former handle wasn't him, but (swallow whatever you might be drinking or eating because you're liable to choke on it) his identical twin brother who passed away.

He was not only dumb enough to issue that forth as his explanation for his illicit activity on this site, but he was dumb enough to drag it out PAGE after PAGE after PAGE foolishly thinking that he might actually be convincing the general population of this cartoonish narrative, when in reality he was just highlighting his profound mental underdevelopment.

Now I guess he spends his days with his worm dangling in glory-holes at Walmart public restrooms hoping to get a bite.

FOREVER HUSKERS

Since I don't know this person, and don't know what bait he uses to fish at Walmart I will take your observations to heart if he is the troll you say he is remember Eddy you can't shine sh-t. If I were you I'd not waste my time on him

Eddy Munny

Every time he rises from his corner I swiftly send him sprawling to the canvas. Sometimes I toy with him and let him prance around the ring a bit, but inevitably I grow tired of the puppet show and I catch him with the kinda stuff concussions are made of.

The moderators have watched him haplessly flail around for entire threads and have advised him in private to avoid engaging me at all costs. At first he couldn't help himself because I would effortlessly lure him in like clockwork and then deliver the haymaker that would have him seeing more stars than Galileo. But now, after literally dozens of failed attempts, he seems to have heeded their words and his responses have dramatically declined, knowing full well that he's capable of little else but digging his own grave.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Eddy bringing the heat!!

FOREVER HUSKERS

Eddy, hands of Freddie on Elm street and the put down power of the WWE's "The Undertaker" Well done!!!!!!!!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by FOREVER HUSKERS View Post
    Eddy, hands of Freddie on Elm street and the put down power of the WWE's "The Undertaker" Well done!!!!!!!!!

LOL Everybody on here knows that you can't have an ID on here and then just "change it" to another ID!

We all know that is TOTALLY against the rules and if you tried it you would be banned IMMEDIATELY!

So that is immediately rendered dumb as hell.

The fact that he would even post something that he/we all KNOW is absolutely against the rules and cant happen quickly shows everyone that he is freakin retarded! Why would I deny or debate something that we ALL KNOW can't be true? LOL

As for the "bringing the heat" and all that stupid shit,

It's easy to do that shit over the internet! But let him try that shit in person!!

I don't even know if they will let the guy out of the mental institution that he is in or not!

But if they will, I'll give Ed $10,000 to meet me somewhere and talk about my deceased family to my face.

I'll knock him out cold as a block of ice and then shove a broomstick up his ass until he cries like a pussy!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-02-19 at 09:06 PM.

Eddy Munny

Shari already confirmed everything alleged and that's why you aborted that "other" thread, loser.

As for your weak attempt to lengthen your e-dikk, I'd be more than happy to score an easy cash grab by caving your soyboy face in and burying your bitch ass right next to your fruity phantom tranny twin brother and taking a dump on the headstone, but we both know you couldn't pony up $10K even if liquidated your entire net worth.

P.S. Nice edit... some things never change, right Blowjob?

JoeCool20

The moderators have watched him haplessly flail around for entire threads and have advised him in private to avoid engaging me at all costs.
    Shari already confirmed everything alleged and that's why you aborted that "other" thread, loser.

LOL Now Immediately you have gotten on here and told TWO more BLATANT lies about SBR staff!

Just like you did about 5 times in that "other thread"! And they NEVER even bothered to call you a liar!

Ed you get on here and tell blatant lies about SBR staff but you are so retarded that they don't even care enough about you to get on here and tell you that you are lying!

Eddy Munny

So if they (in your own words) never bothered to call me a liar, what's that tell you?

Answer due by tomorrow night...

Try to solve it on your own but if you come up empty seek assistance from a competent adult.

JoeCool20

So if they (in your own words) never bothered to call me a liar, what's that tell you?

Answer due by tomorrow night...

Try to solve it on your own but if you come up empty seek assistance from a competent adult.

LOL I told you Ed, if you cant/don't READ what somebody JUST posted, then you make yourself look like a TOTAL idiot-fool.

LOOK UP ONE POST ABOVE YOURS ED!! I JUST TOLD YOU WHY!!

"you are so retarded that they don't even care enough about you to get on here and tell you that you are lying!"

Eddy Munny

Nope, I'm sorry... The correct answer is because I'm telling the truth. See, the opposite of a lie is the truth.

Is any of this starting to make sense, Blowjob?

Spend the next few hours studying what I've just gone over with you and make sure you wash your dunce cap with the rest of the whites this time. You'll wanna look spiffy when class is in session.

JoeCool20

You are a retarded joke to the whole fukkin forum Ed! You get on here and talk about my deceased family, you tell BLATANT lies about SBR staff, and they don't even give a shit enough about your retarded dumb-ass to get on here and say that you are lying!

I told you 500 times, I don't care if you get on here and continue to believe something that you KNOW can't happen on SBR! It only goes to show/prove how freakin retarded you really are!

Why the hell would I care about you making yourself look stupid by CONSTANTLY posting about something that you KNOW can't be true?? That shit doesn't bother me! It only makes YOU look retarded!

The reason that I "abandoned" the other thread was that I made you look so stupid so many times that you got so embarrassed that you just started BLATANTLY lying OVER and OVER!
    You even started blatantly lying about SBR staff! And when I saw that they didn't even give enough of a shit about your retarded dumb ass lying posts to call you a liar, I ended it and I stopped making a fool out of you!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-02-19 at 10:20 PM.

JoeCool20

I can't continue to make a fool out of you if you get to tell blatant lies about SBR staff and they don't even do anything about it!!

If SBR staff is not going to call you out for your MULTIPLE blatant lies about them, then how/why would anybody believe that what you say ISN'T true ED?

Eddy Munny

You hit the ejection button on the other thread because your fukkin ass was on fire... metaphorically in the sense that you were spiraling downward, engulfed in flames... and of course literally in the sense that you were starting to show symptoms from some relentless venereal disease you contracted through excessive anal contact, probably the same affliction that sent your twin brother to the morgue with a swollen butthole.

Eddy Munny

Look at this assclown edit his original post OVER 48 HOURS LATER.

Um yeah, I think we know who's telling the truth and who has something to hide.

JoeCool20

LOL It's the EXACT same thing Ed! Now I have humiliated you SO bad JUST like last time that all you can think of to say is something about my use of the edit button! LOL Last time you humiliated yourself with that idiocy, YOU then used the edit button yourself a few posts later! You're retarded Ed!

And How in the hell could I be "spiraling downward, engulfed in flames" over something that EVEN YOU knows isn't/can't be true on SBR?

That's impossible Ed!

But besides that idiocy, damn man, you just keep burying yourself with your disgusting foul mouth on here.

It's a sports forum Ed, not a place for you to post vile disgusting crap about someone else's deceased family.

Nobody can do anything to you from your computer in your padded cell at the insane asylum!

Like I already said once, try meeting me somewhere and say something about my deceased family to my face.

I'll knock you out cold and shove a broom stick so far up your ass that there won't be any wood showing!

LOL The only part that will be showing are the bristles coming out of your ass!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-02-19 at 10:33 PM.

Eddy Munny

Blowjob already has four edits in this thread and we're still on page 1.

He has to stay editing day and night because reconciling all his lies in a full-time job.

Pray for him. Let's keep Blowjob in our thoughts and prayers. He's hurting right now and he needs us.

Eddy Munny

Joey boy has a serious fetish for broomsticks in the ass I guess.

The most disconcerting aspect of that other thread was when one of the moderators posted Blowjob's real life mugshot from a local sex offender registry. It was later deleted for legal reasons but the cat was already out of the bag by then, confirming all our worst suspicions about the guy.

JoeCool20

Lemme close my eyes and guess!

I've already destroyed/humiliated the guy so bad that all he can think of to do is either tell a blatant lie about me or SBR staff, or say something about somebody's use of the edit button?

LOL OMG That must hurt someone so bad for you to talk about them using the edit feature!!

What's next? You get humiliated so bad that you start talking about people using the emoji feature on here?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-02-19 at 11:11 PM.

1234 Last