September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Clippers owner is a stud....

Love how he shows emotion.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't know of anyone who gets excited like that??? Looks like he puts on a fake show.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Mark Cuban was this long before clippers owner

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

He's a child. But he's employed the right people.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mark Cuban was this long before clippers owner
    I'm a lifelong Mavericks fan and Cuban was terrible in his hayday getting fined and costing us series cuz the refs could not stand him. Blamer just turns bright red and u can tell he is pumped. No crime in him betting on his own team to win. Balmer does not interact with refs and players from the sideline like Cuban. Cuban was a joke I am glad he toned it down.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Don't know of anyone who gets excited like that??? Looks like he puts on a fake show.
    Not fake at all money. Guy changes colors. There is genuine blood rush going through his veins.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Not fake at all money. Guy changes colors. There is genuine blood rush going through his veins.
    The blood rush is from high blood pressure. Guy shouldn't even attempt to speed up his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I'm a lifelong Mavericks fan and Cuban was terrible in his hayday getting fined and costing us series cuz the refs could not stand him. Blamer just turns bright red and u can tell he is pumped. No crime in him betting on his own team to win. Balmer does not interact with refs and players from the sideline like Cuban. Cuban was a joke I am glad he toned it down.
    Cuban was naive at first... thought there was actual skill when playing these NBA games.

He settled down because he finally figured out the games were rigged... and unfortunately fell on the wrong side of the rig