1. #1
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    A few playoff futures

    All on Bovada

    Washington Capitals East Champs +450
    $250 to win $1125

    Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Champs +800
    $125 to win $1000

    Boston Celtics East Champs +390
    $250 to win $975

  2. #2
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 40,134

    You can get much better prices if you shop around, betonline has Capitals +1000 to win the cup, Heritage has Capitals at +550
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021


  3. #3
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You can get much better prices if you shop around, betonline has Capitals +1000 to win the cup, Heritage has Capitals at +550
    Thanks for the heads up, brotha. I’ve been thinking about making more accounts for shopping around. Been on Bovada since it was bodog. Used to use 5dimes a lot. Only two I’ve ever used though.

  4. #4
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 5,678
    Betpoints: 36

    Where the hell do you play?
    When were those placed? After washington won last night?

  5. #5
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Where the hell do you play?
    When were those placed? After washington won last night?
    Bovada. And yes all 3 placed this afternoon

  6. #6
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, brotha. I’ve been thinking about making more accounts for shopping around. Been on Bovada since it was bodog. Used to use 5dimes a lot. Only two I’ve ever used though.
    Man ya gotta have another out or 2 especially if bovada/bodog your primary since they have always shaded more juice or points on the fav. Great for playing dogs but if you wanna be on a popular side you always paying most inflated price!! I do like keeping some money w them tho, mainly for dogs, they have a ton of props typically, never a issue getting paid and loading always been super easy!! Gl w your futures pal!!

  7. #7
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Man ya gotta have another out or 2 especially if bovada/bodog your primary since they have always shaded more juice or points on the fav. Great for playing dogs but if you wanna be on a popular side you always paying most inflated price!! I do like keeping some money w them tho, mainly for dogs, they have a ton of props typically, never a issue getting paid and loading always been super easy!! Gl w your futures pal!!
    Ayyy banker! glad you're back brotha. you had been gonna a little while before I went on the road. I'm definitely gonna make some more accounts so I can shop more. I really love bovada for the reason you said. They've always been really good to me with any issue I had and great with payouts. But I do see bad lines a lot. But thanks for the advice my guy! Glad you're back!

Top