JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Sibling day give them a shout out!!!

April 10th is sibling day!!! https://www.awarenessdays.com/awaren...ings-day-2019/

Give them a holler and tell them you love them, they'll appreciate it.. Bury the hate and family feuds if you have it.. Rise above it and reach out.. Be the bigger person.. All our sibling wronged us at one time.. Blood is thicker then water..

Let's hear the stories? I'll give you mine for starters..

I grew up with a older brother and sister, 4 and 5 years older then me.. Yes I was a mistake.. Pops and Moms I'm sure didn't wanna have me.. Oooops here is Jibbby...

Anyways my older brother use to beat my ass growing up, pops left early in life and he took it out me I think.. He was my male roll model growing up though so I let it slide.. Got heated with him 10 years ago as he was being a total dick again.. I wanted to beat his ass all over again and could have but he lived in Mississippi and I live in California..

We patched things up today and I don't wanna beat his asss anymore, we love each other today and get along great.. My sister was always a good soul.. Nothing but love for her..

SO IT'S SIBLING DAY TODAY AND I LOVE THEM AND LET THEM KNOW!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Blood makes you related. That’s about it for me. Love not mandated.

Shout out to my liberal, pompous ass sister!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Huh?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Are there any siblings at SBR?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Are there any siblings at SBR?
    d2bets and RonPaul2008.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Blood makes you related. That’s about it for me. Love not mandated.

Shout out to my liberal, pompous ass sister!
    ouch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Come on guys don't you have a brother or sister? Tell the story.. Keep us entertained on SBR.. Gambling can only take us so far.. ...

I gave you mine... If you hate tell us why, if you love tell us why, don't be shy no one cares.. IT'S SIBLING DAY!!

My brother use to drag me down stairs on my knees and I still have scars on my knees today.. My brother had a minibike and connected a rope to my big wheel and hit the gas.. I turned that corner flying with my feet suspended off the pedals because they were spinning so fast.. I slid in at 30mph and couldn't make the turn.. I hit the curb and went flying!!!

First time in my life I ever say my older brother worried.. I got up like a champ but rattled, said let's do it again with elbows and knees bleeding.. I didn't care.. Toughened me up.. I got use to pain and took it just for thrill.. I was 12 years old at the time.. My older brother was 16 and he said no way.. Mom blasted my brother when I came home and I told her what happened.. My older brother chilled after that and later joined the military... I was sad to see leave to be stationed in Columbus, Mississippi.. I missed my older brother..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-10-19 at 10:24 PM.