xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I saw a ton of ppl on Texas Tech on here. Man, these championship games are straight garbage. I swear most of these players would get schooled in the D League. No creativity at all with the offenses. Texas Tech didn't let that Italian guy shoot the ball down the stretch at all. Should be taking notes from Pop on how to get international guys open for 3..... Just straight up copy plays out of the spurs playbook. How hard can it be.

These guys pass the rock for 30 sec then wind up with a shitty ass shot. Hence the scores in college. Garbage sport.
    Agreed. Either dribble around for 30 second and jack up a three or drive to the rim.

SeahawkSTRIKE37
    SeahawkSTRIKE37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5500

good W man. I was all over UVA too
    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Can’t let you boys talk me out of this.

Virginia-1

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    uva was free money.
    It went to OT, and they had to hold off a last second shot attempt, so if that's free money in gambling nowadays, we're all fukked.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Congrats to UVA. Stop complaining about college basketball. We all know it sucks. Besides UNLV in 1990 and 91 it has sucked for 30 years. But if you want to make money, just let the smoke clear and get all the bs teams out of the way and just best the title game. The same teams win every year!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It went to OT, and they had to hold off a last second shot attempt, so if that's free money in gambling nowadays, we're all fukked.
    the result was all that matters. I also said ova was free money against Purdue... also a winna

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Congrats to UVA. Stop complaining about college basketball. We all know it sucks. Besides UNLV in 1990 and 91 it has sucked for 30 years. But if you want to make money, just let the smoke clear and get all the bs teams out of the way and just best the title game. The same teams win every year!
    great story really... lost to a 16 last year.. came back down within the last minute in multiple games this tourney.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

shocka knew. UVA was destined. I called it from the jump. Best team by far all year. Haters gonna hate. Not you Goat.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Virginia would beat the Lakers

First 123