jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

genetics play a huge part in education and make up of a person

Lets not kid ourselves here , some races inferior to others

Everyone agrees crime rates would be very low if blacks behaved more but again genetics that will never be changed

Study Genealogy men

Gold Bless

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Everyone agrees crime rates would be very low if blacks behaved more but again genetics that will never be changed

Study Genealogy men

Gold Bless
    Are Asians bad drivers by birth?

jjgold

The Black culture needs to change

They need to stop thinking Dem leaders care about them

Ghettos worse than ever and run by DEMS FOREVER

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No...but great at math

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Shari if you want me to elaborate I shall, but I definitely don’t wanna get banned over some “dumb shit”. It was a fukin joke you feel me.
    It's all good kiddo. I've never banned you and I don't ban based on stuff said to me directly. Not my style so say whatever you want about me. If someone else rightly bans you, oh well

Nipsey had a big heart and soul and I hope I have just even a teeny bit of what he has. We truly need more people who work harder to make the world around them better. I know there are several here whether you publicise or not how hard you work in your community or with charities and I hope you know how appreciated you are for that.

This one below is apparently coming to my wedding and I CANNOT WAIT to see him again! We can dance to a Nipsey song and just hope the world gets a little bit better xxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    No...but great at math

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's all good kiddo. I've never banned you and I don't ban based on stuff said to me directly. Not my style so say whatever you want about me. If someone else rightly bans you, oh well

Nipsey had a big heart and soul and I hope I have just even a teeny bit of what he has. We truly need more people who work harder to make the world around them better. I know there are several here whether you publicise or not how hard you work in your community or with charities and I hope you know how appreciated you are for that.

This one below is apparently coming to my wedding and I CANNOT WAIT to see him again! We can dance to a Nipsey song and just hope the world gets a little bit better xxo
    Eh “fa get about it” I’ll keep my thoughts to myself. I don’t wanna come across as some drama queen anyways God bless

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

We need video of Booya dancing to Nipsey.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    We need video of Booya dancing to Nipsey.
    I promise you I'll do my best to get it! I won't be in charge of photography/video/phones that day and night obviously but I'll make sure someone gets onto it. That'll be our secret shout out to SBR
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Female Asians especially.. Female orthodox Jews aren't exempt as they can't drive worth a crap either.. It's a curse and I think you can stereotype this by race..

Not sure how some ever passed the driver tests at the DMV to be honest?

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

to me problem with the ghetto is they almost act like it is bad if they succeed and get out. think it is more peer pressure. go to school and u they have the mindset u think u are better than those in ur hood. dont have protection less u join a gang and u get ur ass kicked constantly. more to it than just trying hard and right or wrong. in general people don't give a shit throw them in a corner and let them destroy each other. quite sad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Everybody is saying he was a good guy.

Was he, though?

He was a crip.

How many people did he kill/rob/injure?

Did kill anybody as a gangbanger?

Mass murderes and serial killers, according to the FBI have killed 3-4 people.

Maybe he never killed or hurt anybody though.
    He was a gang banger, sure he robbed, slung drugs and or shot and killed rivals.. That's what Crips in LA do.. He's got all the tats too.

Still people can grow up and change their ways.. Apparently some rival gang member didn't feel he was out of that life style.. He got shot up by a thug gang banger.. Hmmmmm?

Still after reading up on this guy he was contributing and helping out in the community.. Giving shoes out for free to little kids.. Can't hate on that!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/us/ni...ing/index.html

I see something that looks like tear drop tats near his left brow.. That usually means he killed someone..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-19 at 07:42 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Study Genealogy men

Gold Bless

Geneaology?

Italian Jew must be inferior to most if you think you can find out what race is inferior or superior on ancestry.com.

I didn’t complete high school and at least I know the field you are referring to is genetics, not genealogy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Study Genealogy men

Gold Bless
    Could you possibly be a bigger douche bag?

jjgold

Study the history of cities and who turned nice areas into ghettos

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Here comes the forum racist waiting for his opportunity to sound like a sophisticated intellectual.

What people don’t realize is no one is outwardly racist these days because they would be quick to be shut down. What racists do these days is spit out propaganda and ideas of reasons to hate minorities such as crime statistics.

If you’d like to go there, let’s look up how many black Americans are born in poverty. How many white folks are born in wealth. How many are able to go to college. Let’s start looking at reasons why black people commit the most crime rather than just stating it is them.
    So being poor = having to commit crime plenty of people live paycheck to paycheck just fine WITHOUT committing crime(s)

College = a degree = automatically having money (most people who go to college are debt slaves for most of their lives)

GOT IT

What a closing sentence btw, also please call me racist 800 times in your reply, thanks!

Hippy how you living brother? ima hit you in a sec

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Everybody is saying he was a good guy.

Was he, though?

He was a crip.

How many people did he kill/rob/injure?

Did kill anybody as a gangbanger?

Mass murderes and serial killers, according to the FBI have killed 3-4 people.

Maybe he never killed or hurt anybody though.
    THis is an example of why you shouldn’t speak on things you don’t know abou t

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Gotta love white trash like jj trying to analyze the ghetto.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

He had a dif name when he first cameout. Another douche bag with no vocabulary that should of never been allowed to touch a microphone.

jjgold

You should never go back to the ghetto their animals love killing their own

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You should never go back to the ghetto their animals love killing their own
    The real nigs are always welcome back to the hood.

jjgold

Remember ghetto people have no regard for life or property just go look at the filth they live in, look at the street always litter

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

He signed up for it. All those west coast g rappers are absolutely broker than f**k since the you know who took over that genre and absolutely spliced it with Disney. Then you got dumb fukking white kids from good families like kidcuddles buying into it, thinking they are being progressive and thinking they have some slice of niggerdom in them all the sudden cuz they watch fags with pink dread locks put digital effects on to cover up there PUSSY ass DEFTONE voices.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

R.I.P. sir

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

What do you mean by "popular." No one in California knows who this guy is

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Here's a list of hip hop musicians that have been murdered:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._hop_musicians
    On the list average age increases as time progresses. Interesting.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Study the history of cities and who turned nice areas into ghettos
    Yep JJ, look what is happening in the city of Chicago now, it's a disaster.. It's corrupt and dangerous..

Atlanta, Cleveland and Detroit are perfect examples of crime, gang and drug ridden cities. It's sad.. Who wants to start business there? Get robbed or shot.. If you speak truth about this you are then labelled a racist..

This is a reputable Forbes link below. All chocolate cities.. We need to fix this and stop looking the other way... Black people need to hang around and be fathers to their children!!! https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#3a66b09b69d9

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-05-19 at 01:08 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He signed up for it. All those west coast g rappers are absolutely broker than f**k since the you know who took over that genre and absolutely spliced it with Disney. Then you got dumb fukking white kids from good families like kidcuddles buying into it, thinking they are being progressive and thinking they have some slice of niggerdom in them all the sudden cuz they watch fags with pink dread locks put digital effects on to cover up there PUSSY ass DEFTONE voices.
    You are so cute always mentioning me

Always so angry too, it’s awesome

I don’t even have to do anything but state my opinions...yet obviously I am fukking up your life with you getting so angry on a gambling forum

Ugh winning is too easy

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep JJ, look what is happening in the city of Chicago now, it's a disaster.. It's corrupt and dangerous..

Atlanta, Cleveland and Detroit are perfect examples of crime, gang and drug ridden cities. It's sad.. Who wants to start business there? Get robbed or shot.. If you speak truth about this you are then labelled a racist..

This is a reputable Forbes link below. All chocolate cities.. We need to fix this and stop looking the other way... Black people need to hang around and be fathers to their children!!! https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#3a66b09b69d9

1000% they destroy everything they take over

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Always so angry too, it’s awesome

I don’t even have to do anything but state my opinions...yet obviously I am fukking up your life with you getting so angry on a gambling forum

Ugh winning is too easy
    Lol still following me around and reading all my posts? You dont win shit, lift up your shirt in the mirror titties!!!!! Never mention your \*\*\*\*\*\* little name and the one time I do ofcourse you are there immediately in the middle of the night like a true stalking \*\*\*\*\*\*. "It awesome" Dude you are such a little fukking bitch it is incredible. Now go play your disney music and try to make people angry on the computer cuz you dont dare change their feelings with your fists. PUSSY. Can't even fight quit talking \*\*\*\*\*\*. Quit going in your sisters room and smelling her underwear too ya lil f\*g.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

1000% they destroy everything they take over
    Yup, if inner cities get to dangerous no one will want to start businesses there. Then home owners slowly begin to leave also. You begin to see abandoned houses then. Full blown Ghetto is then what you have and it only gets worse in time.. That's what happen to the city of Detroit.. Cleveland to in some areas. Chicago is on it's way now.

This is what the inner city of Detroit looks like today.. Business owners ran.. Crime, gangs and drugs took over.. End result is this!!

jjgold

Dems leaders want blacks to be poor so they rely on freebies from govt which of course are Dem policies

Make people insecure and you own them

The Democratic Leader way

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems leaders want blacks to be poor so they rely on freebies from govt which of course are Dem policies

Make people insecure and you own them

The Democratic Leader way
    Yup..

Democratic vote mostly comes from poor black people and Mexican people and poor illegals pouring across the border. I see this has happened in California.

Why do you think they won't do anything to change our immigration laws? They want open borders.

They want millions and millions of illegals to pour in across the Texas border and become Democratic voters. Democrats know if they win Texas we will probably never see a Republic President get elected ever again. It's true, Texas is THE electoral college breaker State for Republicans.. Can't lose it..

Dems will try to offer more freebies to poor black and Mexican people also like they always do.. Enables them with welfare money so they never have to want to go look for work or a job again.. They then will vote Democratic every time..

First 1234 Last