Wow..just wow

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Super cool, nice going Doc

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

In a not so classy move, Ralph Lawler during the game quipped what league is Tractor Traylor playing in nowadays (in reference to the draft day trade with Nowitzki)? Maybe somewhere in Heaven Ralph, he is deceased

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    In a not so classy move, Ralph Lawler during the game quipped what league is Tractor Traylor playing in nowadays (in reference to the draft day trade with Nowitzki)? Maybe somewhere in Heaven Ralph, he is deceased
    My guess is Lawler did not know Traylor was deceased or he would not have said it? Would have been a funny put-down if he were alive.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    My guess is Lawler did not know Traylor was deceased or he would not have said it? Would have been a funny put-down if he were alive.
    liberal logic, that's not the fukkin point

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

A good coach wants the la crowd 2 acknowledge 1 of the best European nba player ever-
    and the miserable people try 2 find something negative about it -

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Tractor Traylor was an eating machine and big boy!! Ticker gave out on him at just 34 years of age.. To be expected though. You live by the junk food you die by it young.

Death

On May 11, 2011, Traylor was found dead at his apartment in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico, of an apparent heart attack. Traylor was talking to his wife on the phone at the time; the connection was suddenly lost, at which point his wife Raye Traylor alerted team officials to investigate. ESPN reported that Traylor had died of a heart attack.[9]
    Former coach Paul Silas commented on Traylor's death, saying, "It's just a shock and hard to believe."[10]

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Of course he didn't know! Neither did that slow talking m0therfvcker McLean. I actually like Lawler a lot, but really shouldn't talk shit about people that retired from public life long ago, dead or alive.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

^

that's more like it

lt is a robot person

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

love the tractor

First 12