Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    They're morons for refunding people money on bad beats TWICE.
    It depends on how much money they had taken on those games - all looks good talking about their Karma Komittee and refunding bets on social media, but realistically as a new book to the market so late into the Football season their handle was likely pretty low on those games and refunding those bets probably didn't actually cost them all that much in terms of $ and got them plenty of advertising as a result.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most NJ books are seperate license and lines

Not many duplicate proprieties

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    It depends on how much money they had taken on those games - all looks good talking about their Karma Komittee and refunding bets on social media, but realistically as a new book to the market so late into the Football season their handle was likely pretty low on those games and refunding those bets probably didn't actually cost them all that much in terms of $ and got them plenty of advertising as a result.
    As someone who used to work for local bookmakers,and still have frequent contact with many of them, all said and I agree that it sets a terrible precedent.

Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2178

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    most NJ books are seperate license and lines

Not many duplicate proprieties

JJ you can catch hard rock sleeping at the wheel. Sometimes a point off.

jjgold

I don’t live in New Jersey though

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Just deposited tonight on PlayMGM. I thought they were gonna match my deposit regardless of win or lose. It is my first deposit there. Won on Virginia and they didn’t give a any bonus. Said you only get a $100 free play if you lost your bet.

Raywinner
    Raywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

I think Pennsylvania will pass New Jersey in sports gaming when they get up and running. Pennsylvania will be the # 1 state for revenue, wont even be close. It's taking them along time because they will do it right with a great standard of excellent .Biggest gambling expansion ever, Can bet on just about everything including teams from own state which New Jersey can not.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raywinner View Post
    I think Pennsylvania will pass New Jersey in sports gaming when they get up and running. Pennsylvania will be the # 1 state for revenue, wont even be close. It's taking them along time because they will do it right with a great standard of excellent .Biggest gambling expansion ever, Can bet on just about everything including teams from own state which New Jersey can not.
    Not a chance.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    Just deposited tonight on PlayMGM. I thought they were gonna match my deposit regardless of win or lose. It is my first deposit there. Won on Virginia and they didn’t give a any bonus. Said you only get a $100 free play if you lost your bet.
    They cut me off and didn't offer lines on certain games they knew were weak, needless to say best app in NJ, good luck with them. I went back to bookmaker.

jjgold

New Jersey book all have a quick hook

Vegas no Because they’re managing their own risk departments unlike New Jersey that European firms are doing it

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Vegas no Because they’re managing their own risk departments unlike New Jersey that European firms are doing it
    They fuckked up cause I buried them in football and now im slightly under 500 on college hoops, since I started posted here im getting crushed in NBA as my status shows. Pointsbet gives you a free play for $75 just for signup using the code SHARPSWIN, no rollover either. If you don't use the code its a $50 freeplay. Great book for football, ill be back there net august for sure, vig free lines 3 hours before NFL kickoffs and -105 all the time for NFL. They're stupid for refunding money though.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

My experiences:

DraftKings - first one I joined, still use, but with a lot less in the account. Bad juice, app stutters and crashes, cost me a lot of money when I joined and was up big. App very unreliable. In NCAA football and basketball, they have all games pregame, but if you take a ML, good luck, because that game might disappear off their slate and you can't hedge/flip or whatever, it's not available. That's also cost me more than once. The wide variety of sports and many game choices is nice though.

SugarHouse - joined when they opened, for the promo.. didn't like the app and barely used it. Ended up cashing out for the the same amount I put in, plus a few pennies.

FanDuel - I thought they were a nice alternative to DK, but I got tired of their available games and sports.. sometimes not there or hard to find. They did offer more prop options than DK, but I recently bailed on them too and cashed out for a loss.

PointsBet - I joined PB on Super Bowl Sunday, two great promos plus a $50 free bet. Won all three. They don't have nearly the variety on NCAA (don't look for too many midrange to lesser schools). They offer the points-betting option, which I've only done one with the promo, and didn't fully understand it, but man it can be dangerous. They offer boosted odds and nearly every game they have it seems. I've done NBA, NCAA, NHL, and MMA on it, I think that's it. MANY betting options within each game. Promos like NBA ML bet, you win if you're winning at halftime. NHL ML bet, if you're up 2 goals, you win. Top 8 ranked NCAA schools offer no-juice lines (UNC was -1 +100 and UVA was +1 +100 last night). There's a ton of variety within the games, as I said.. if you're mostly into the pros or mainstream NCAA teams, it could be a very good option for you.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    My experiences:

DraftKings - first one I joined, still use, but with a lot less in the account. Bad juice, app stutters and crashes, cost me a lot of money when I joined and was up big. App very unreliable. In NCAA football and basketball, they have all games pregame, but if you take a ML, good luck, because that game might disappear off their slate and you can't hedge/flip or whatever, it's not available. That's also cost me more than once. The wide variety of sports and many game choices is nice though.
    SugarHouse - joined when they opened, for the promo.. didn't like the app and barely used it. Ended up cashing out for the the same amount I put in, plus a few pennies.

FanDuel - I thought they were a nice alternative to DK, but I got tired of their available games and sports.. sometimes not there or hard to find. They did offer more prop options than DK, but I recently bailed on them too and cashed out for a loss.

PointsBet - I joined PB on Super Bowl Sunday, two great promos plus a $50 free bet. Won all three. They don't have nearly the variety on NCAA (don't look for too many midrange to lesser schools). They offer the points-betting option, which I've only done one with the promo, and didn't fully understand it, but man it can be dangerous. They offer boosted odds and nearly every game they have it seems. I've done NBA, NCAA, NHL, and MMA on it, I think that's it. MANY betting options within each game. Promos like NBA ML bet, you win if you're winning at halftime. NHL ML bet, if you're up 2 goals, you win. Top 8 ranked NCAA schools offer no-juice lines (UNC was -1 +100 and UVA was +1 +100 last night). There's a ton of variety within the games, as I said.. if you're mostly into the pros or mainstream NCAA teams, it could be a very good option for you.
    playMGM offers the boosted odds too and has a great spread of available bets, best in the state in my opinion.

jjgold

NJ seems like a fukkin maze

full time job figuring it all out

Mrtop7

fan duel I read took over 100k on playoffs a game.

hard rock NJ , MGM-NJ , WH-NJ and caesars-NJ have a quick hook too ?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

article in NY Times reads that people are having limits put on their action in NJ
    turning some away

must be why Golddust resides in PA
    fukker`s been banned

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    playMGM offers the boosted odds too and has a great spread of available bets, best in the state in my opinion.

The ones I tried have a few boosted odds per day, in whatever sport they pick. PB seems to have them on nearly every game they offer, that's all I'm saying.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    article in NY Times reads that people are having limits put on their action in NJ
    turning some away

must be why Golddust resides in PA
    fukker`s been banned
    nj the uk same thing

Mrtop7

NCAA in NJ - lines up at fanduel, hard rock, bet america , resorts, WH & caesars overnight

the rest follow draftkings SH, & 888sport same #'s but differ on odds for ncaabb ----not up yet

betstars and pointsbet following Draftkings lead.----not up yet

First 12