Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Will bet 4 figures, need a rock solid bet at odds around -200 (1.50)

Hi folks.
    Need the help of the community.
    Got a nice bonus, and I am now willing to bet 4 figures on a rock solid bet today, tomorrow or Sunday (no later).

Would appreciate any constructive suggestion, odds -200 or around that.

Thanks

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

take your money and invest it
    Points Awarded:

Poisec gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pretentiousGuy
    pretentiousGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1573

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    Hi folks.

Thanks
    Why?

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by pretentiousGuy View Post
    Why?
    Would like to win around 1000 (or lose 2000 of course).

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    take your money and invest it
    cryptocurrencies?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

cryptocurrencies?
    idk whatever, but betting 2k to win 1k on a -200 fav is not a sure thing, i do like rb leipzig tommorow -171 currently but would not suggest betting 2k on it, maybe 171 to win 100

Poisec

Thanks, don't like betting on soccer to be honest, checking the tennis matches today...

Poisec

Really liking Sousa to beat Bublik today, odds are bit lower, 1.38 but I like this guy, he always fights hard, and is in great form.

Poisec

Joao Sousa might be a Davis Cup stalwart, but the Portuguese No. 1 has never experienced the international team competition at the highest level.
    Sousa’s 23 singles and eight doubles victories for his country in 25 appearances across Zone Groups I and II have provided plenty of special memories, but this weekend’s tie against Kazakhstan is arguably the most crucial of the lot.
    Portugal take on Kazakhstan on 1-2 February in the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Qualifiers, knowing that victory would seal their place in the new-look Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Finals in Madrid on 18-24 November. It would be a landmark achievement for a country that’s previous best Davis Cup performance was reaching the World Group play-offs, in 1994 and 2017.
    “It will be great news for Portugal to be in the Finals of Davis Cup,” said Sousa. “I think [the new Finals] is a great event. I’ve always played Davis Cup in my life and it’s going to be, for sure, a great event to be a part of.”
    Whether the world No. 39, and the remainder of captain Rui Machado’s team – world No. 100 Pedro Sousa, Joao Domingues and Gastao Elias - can make that happen remains to be seen. First, they must negotiate a Kazakh side that has a formidable record in Astana, having won 10 of their last 11 home ties.
    “We are expecting a tough tie,” Sousa admitted. “We’re playing away so we’re expecting a strong team from them. For sure it’s going to be a tough one for us. We’ll prepare as good as we can, we’ll give our best and we’ll try to win.
    “Of course, it’s their conditions, their balls, their courts, their crowd, but in the end, the team that wins is the one who plays better tennis. We hope its two days of great tennis, also for the Kazakhstan fans. If we can win the tie it would be great for Portugal.”
    Sousa is the highest ranked player taking part in the tie in Astana, with the Kazakhs fielding No. 52 Mikhail Kukushkin, No. 171 Alexander Bublik, No. 187 Aleksandr Nedovyesov, No. 293 Denis Yevseyev and No. 923 Timur Khabibulin.
    Davis Cup ties are not won on paper, of course, although Sousa believes that his experience and pride in playing for his country can help him guard against any upsets this weekend.
    “It’s a different feeling [playing Davis Cup],” he said. “Of course, you always try to give your best whether you’re playing for your country or not, but in the end you try to represent your country as good as you can and of course there’s a little bit more pressure.
    “Now I’m a little bit more experienced as a player so I don’t get as nervous as I did in the early years, but it’s always an honour for me to represent my country.”

Poisec

Sousa always motivated, will give it all.

Poisec

2000 on Sousa @ 1.38
    to win: 760

wish me good luck

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I'm gonna tail you for luck! I'll risk to win 1k

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Show me your ticket...

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Nvm...the game already started...good luck

Poisec

Sorry bro.

A lesson to myself and everyone.

I was really confident in this bet, but damn always do the same mistakes.

In my misfortune, decided to cash out, and saved 560 euros out of my 2000 euros stake, still a 1440 euros loss. Yeaaars of betting and still with these stupid bets. Cincykid warned me.

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Nvm...the game already started...good luck
    So you did not place the 1k bet, good on you.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Sorry bro.

A lesson to myself and everyone.

I was really confident in this bet, but damn always do the same mistakes.

In my misfortune, decided to cash out, and saved 560 euros out of my 2000 euros stake, still a 1440 euros loss. Yeaaars of betting and still with these stupid bets. Cincykid warned me.
    Nothing to be worry about...someday you lose...some day you win...but if you want to make money, then fade a user on here with the name *Shooter*.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Hi folks.
    Need the help of the community.
    Got a nice bonus, and I am now willing to bet 4 figures on a rock solid bet today, tomorrow or Sunday (no later).

Thanks
    Pittsburgh -1.5 in nhl (+104) if you want to win $1000 just bet $1000 of the $2k. If you want to win over 2k, bet the 2k.

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Nothing to be worry about...someday you lose...some day you win...but if you want to make money, then fade a user on here with the name *Shooter*.
    I had to respond to that...he definitely is unorthodox in his betting...I typically stay away from his high ML picks and Teasers...but I have tailed his Hockey picks for awhile. He has been in a slump the last 2 days just like anyone else. But for now... I will stick to his Hockey picks in the hopes of fattening my wallet even more.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    I had to respond to that...he definitely is unorthodox in his betting...I typically stay away from his high ML picks and Teasers...but I have tailed his Hockey picks for awhile. He has been in a slump the last 2 days just like anyone else. But for now... I will stick to his Hockey picks in the hopes of fattening my wallet even more.
    Cheer to our free money!! I faded him last 2 days and making 10k plus...

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

If you can wait till tomorrow afternoon
    then here’s one that shouldn’t miss.

Montreal Canadians -155