KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Andy Reid Salary

$7,500,000/yr

Guy is worth like $70million. He should be just getting up from a nap and heading to dennys to manage the overnight shift

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

If one dumbass doesn't line up offside, no one's talking about Reid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No defense

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If one dumbass doesn't line up offside, no one's talking about Reid.
    forgot about that. thats coaching as well. absolutely doesnt happen to belichick and never has in 20 years

KingKolzig

haha i didnt even see thats a menu. nice pic

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

This loss falls on Bob Sutton. Pats 13/19 on 3d down. No sacks on Tom Brady. Pats score a TD on their last 3 drives...Brady playing pitch and catch with Gronk and Eldelman on every important down.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    forgot about that. thats coaching as well. absolutely doesnt happen to belichick and never has in 20 years
    Seriously? Reid coaches guys to line up offside?

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    This loss falls on Bob Sutton. Pats 13/19 on 3d down. No sacks on Tom Brady. Pats score a TD on their last 3 drives...Brady playing pitch and catch with Gronk and Eldelman on every important down.
    3:00 left andy reid has the ball at midfield. he goes as fast as possible to score a TD. no running plays. leaves Tom fkn Brady a full 2 minutes. typical madden player has better clock management then that...........edelman never doubled on the final drive. then no timeout when pats were jamming it down their throat to win it. players about to puke they are so tired guy stands there like hes watching the fries sizzle

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

No blitzes. No time out to rest. Horrible coaching

KingKolzig

yeah thats what im saying you tard

KingKolzig

fat man reid had a son die of an overdose. try and find a pic or a video of reid crying. he never did. everyone in philly knows that too. he only cares about food. the reason he didnt call a timeout in overtime was because he wanted the game to end asap because he was hungry

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

fat man reid had a son die of an overdose. try and find a pic or a video of reid crying. he never did. everyone in philly knows that too. he only cares about food. the reason he didnt call a timeout in overtime was because he wanted the game to end asap because he was hungry
    Spot on...

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Guy stinks from December on.

If the Super Bowl was won from September thru November that fat ass would have plenty of rings.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

The three 3rd and 10 conversions in OT were awful. You cannot let that happen.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The defense had to make one play. Just one Job. Make one play.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

watching the pressers and hearing the voices, it would be hilarious to hear a conversation between mahomes and mcvay. both sound like they have alot of helium in their diet lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

they led the league in penalties

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    they led the league in penalties
    nice burial

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    The three 3rd and 10 conversions in OT were awful. You cannot let that happen.
    So bad.

Not sure Reid is to blame but its awful.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I hate him though.. passionately.. never wins when I bet on him... always wins when I bet against him.. guy is such a fraud.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I hate him though.. passionately.. never wins when I bet on him... always wins when I bet against him.. guy is such a fraud.
    guy has 70mill in the bank. thats just not right.....and nobody in the KC press had the nuts to ask him why he didnt call a timeout in overtime. puzzies

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Hey , the ended the home playoff losing streak this year .

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

You are a moron.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Hey , the ended the home playoff losing streak this year .
    whats sad is that this miserable fan base is probably going to hang their hats on that... id be sick to my stomach

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

3:00 left andy reid has the ball at midfield. he goes as fast as possible to score a TD. no running plays. leaves Tom fkn Brady a full 2 minutes. typical madden player has better clock management then that...........edelman never doubled on the final drive. then no timeout when pats were jamming it down their throat to win it. players about to puke they are so tired guy stands there like hes watching the fries sizzle
    Did u notice he was blitzing Brady with three guys? The worse possible move to pull on guys like Brady plus I guarantee Bellichek let him score so he had over two minutes left for Brady on their touchdown run.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    whats sad is that this miserable fan base is probably going to hang their hats on that... id be sick to my stomach
    Absolutely they will . Next year it will be taking another step to winning the AFC .
    I mean 25 years is a long damn time to not win shit .

KingKolzig

You are a moron.
    you are the one who said penalties arent the coaches fault. at this level it 90% the coaches fault. you dont take a penalty in that situation you make the offense earn it. just like you dont take a penalty on 3rd and 25. that would be stupid. you make the offense make an amazing conversion. coaching you idiot

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

you are the one who said penalties arent the coaches fault. at this level it 90% the coaches fault. you dont take a penalty in that situation you make the offense earn it. just like you dont take a penalty on 3rd and 25. that would be stupid. you make the offense make an amazing conversion. coaching you idiot
    actually, id take the holding play on 3rd down and give up the 5 yards (if they call it, who knows anymore) than get torched by the slot guy repeatedly which is what happened in OT.. its embarrassing the way the Chiefs laid down and let them have the game.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

LOL! If Refs decide to bail out other team, they will call bogus penalties. How many times you have seen it? Leauge wanted NE in the finals. Without leauge's support, going to SB is difficult for any team, for example, NO denied of an obvious call against them in the game earlier.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

If the same NE team is in Buffalo, I doubt Bel/Tom brady would have won multiple SBs. NFL and NBA decide who should win the championship more often than not.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    LOL! If Refs decide to bail out other team, they will call bogus penalties. How many times you have seen it? Leauge wanted NE in the finals. Without leauge's support, going to SB is difficult for any team, for example, NO denied of an obvious call against them in the game earlier.
    you are the first guy tonight who said refs won the pats the game. KC had an obvious pick-play for their final touchdown and the refs let that go. why would they let that go if they are helping the pats. dee ford lined up a yard offside. his hand was way over the line, i just saw it on SC. if dee ford played for the pats that would never happen. coaching

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

you are the first guy tonight who said refs won the pats the game. KC had an obvious pick-play for their final touchdown and the refs let that go. why would they let that go if they are helping the pats. dee ford lined up a yard offside. his hand was way over the line, i just saw it on SC. if dee ford played for the pats that would never happen. coaching
    Without League's blessing, they cannot win multiple SBs - That's my point. I'm not sure about the today's game.

12 Last