Dogs have historically covered ats for wildcard weekend

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think you prob only hit 1 could be 2. I do think you can back them up w 6 point teasers and feel pretty good about them (often do the teaser/ml combo on spreads less than 3 when i like dog, it a sound strategy).

I wouldn’t even bother w Philly ml but that just me thinking the bears are way better than ppl giving them credit for combined w not buying this version of eagles. See very little chance bears lose this game at home, and think they more than capable of getting to nfc championship and making that a game.

Have the feeling Seattle while excellent Wong teaser candidate will be the one that bust up those teasers!!! Dallas being far to disrespected considering both these teams much better at home and boys match up really well with one of best run d’s to take Seattle run game away and Seattle being worst in league at Ypc allowed. I will say reason I think dallas by 10 or so because if it a one score game late then you gotta be scared of Wilson closing the deal, don’t think he will get the chance.,

Chargers be money teased up. I love both these teams and think whoever gets out this game will go to at least the afc championship if not the SB. Just think this a terrible draw for chargers as I’d say ravens the worst matchup in the afc for them as their physical fronts on both sides and power run game negate chargers strength which getting after qb and coverage in back end., leaning more and more to taking ravens, realky like this under..

I teased colts soon as lines came out cause knew I loved them +8.5 and that line was gonna drop w everyone loving colts. Everyone loved them last week and it was easy, this week Watson far more capable of playing w luck. Only straight bet here for me the over. Think we in for a preview showdown of next 5-6 years in this division!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Dogs have historically covered ats for wildcard weekend
    Pretty much win or not covering in most of these tho.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think you prob only hit 1 could be 2. I do think you can back them up w 6 point teasers and feel pretty good about them (often do the teaser/ml combo on spreads less than 3 when i like dog, it a sound strategy).

I wouldn’t even bother w Philly ml but that just me thinking the bears are way better than ppl giving them credit for combined w not buying this version of eagles. See very little chance bears lose this game at home, and think they more than capable of getting to nfc championship and making that a game.

Have the feeling Seattle while excellent Wong teaser candidate will be the one that bust up those teasers!!! Dallas being far to disrespected considering both these teams much better at home and boys match up really well with one of best run d’s to take Seattle run game away and Seattle being worst in league at Ypc allowed. I will say reason I think dallas by 10 or so because if it a one score game late then you gotta be scared of Wilson closing the deal, don’t think he will get the chance.,

Chargers be money teased up. I love both these teams and think whoever gets out this game will go to at least the afc championship if not the SB. Just think this a terrible draw for chargers as I’d say ravens the worst matchup in the afc for them as their physical fronts on both sides and power run game negate chargers strength which getting after qb and coverage in back end., leaning more and more to taking ravens, realky like this under..

I teased colts soon as lines came out cause knew I loved them +8.5 and that line was gonna drop w everyone loving colts. Everyone loved them last week and it was easy, this week Watson far more capable of playing w luck. Only straight bet here for me the over. Think we in for a preview showdown of next 5-6 years in this division!!
    I'm seeing 3/4
    But who knows

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Banker seattle hasn't lost a game by DD all year
    Seattle Beat Dallas this year
    Seattle run game will keep ball out of Prescotts hands keeping game close in my opinion. Seattle's Frank Clark has been beasting last three games and Defense is stout. Think this will come down to last drive I Took the Seahawks in a teaser with the chargers for a decent amount

#53169587 01/03/2019 02:25 PM 2TEAM FB6-6½-7 BK 4-4½-5 NFL 01/05/2019 05:15 PM [103] SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +9-110 (B+7)
    NFL 01/06/2019 10:05 AM [105] LOS ANGELES CHARGERS +9+110 (B+7)
    130 to win a 100
    Just sayin Seattle will be in this game till the end.
    I might hit Dallas 1st half though but still watching lines

2daBank

Maybe, maybe not. I will say as much as russel scares me if it tight I have seen Dak rise up and go toe to toe w Rodgers in a playoff game!!!

You on some homer bs pal if you think Seattle will be the ones having success on the ground. All the numbers say Zeke will have a way bigger performance than all Seattle run game.

That last game was in Seattle and think we can agree a completely different dallas team without cooper as he adds so much to boys offense.

I think dallas wins by more than a score as I think Seattle really struggles to score at a place the saints got shut down by that dallas d!! Plus I think as beautiful as most these dogs look teased I believe on the 3 short dogs will get busted up to prevent all the Wong tease sides from coming in.

We shall see. Would it shock me if Seattle won? Of course not. But I think dallas absolutely the right side.

I love ya but your Seattle opinion means very little to me pal. We all know you completely incapable of saying a unbiased word about them!!!

Bet you don’t make Seattle part your “no way in hell series” !!’

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I'm seeing 3/4
    But who knows
    I damn sure not claiming too!! Lol, just way I see them. Whether they go anywhere close to that is anyone’s guess.

For what if worth I been seeing nfl incredibly well last 2-3 weeks. But god knows that liable to stop at any minute! Weeks 10-13 I couldn’t pick my nose!!

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

I teased all of the dogs. I think the Chargers are the hardest call of the four.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    I teased all of the dogs. I think the Chargers are the hardest call of the four.
    I think that game gonna be so low scoring the points in a tease have lot of value in that one.,

feel like Philly not worth the tease, if bears cover the number they could easily cover 13. Would prob rather play Philly ats but I don’t like cause have loved this bears team all year. For this talk tho my thinking is if Philly down 7 late bears defense will take the ball away which might lead to teaser killer score. So would think Philly +7 better than teasing them. Imo.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

I think that game gonna be so low scoring the points in a tease have lot of value in that one.,

feel like Philly not worth the tease, if bears cover the number they could easily cover 13. Would prob rather play Philly ats but I don’t like cause have loved this bears team all year. For this talk tho my thinking is if Philly down 7 late bears defense will take the ball away which might lead to teaser killer score. So would think Philly +7 better than teasing them. Imo.
    The Bears had a very easy schedule this year. I would like them more if they played an equally inexperienced team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    The Bears had a very easy schedule this year. I would like them more if they played an equally inexperienced team.
    That fair but they beat some quality teams., i think the talent gap here far more important than the experience.. Cohen is a insanely tough matchup, Howard a bruiser. Philly backs all on IR. Bears mix of wrs way better than eagles few decent ones imo. Bears secondary very good, eagles has gotten better but who the great passing attacks they seem lately? A inconsistent Houston offense lit them up. They improved but still not all that talented back there against a big time guy in Robinson, a freak burner in Gabriel, and that rookie who got it all!! Oh yea and yea eagles Win at te it not by much!! Throw in the way Nagy schemes to Mitchell strengths and Mitchell’s ability to get 1st with his legs I think bears for real.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow I can't wait for all of you to see my picks. I like 3/4 games but you won't see them until after game time

Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave Frank Mills 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.