And again.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

$6,300.58

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Saw that when I woke up Sammy. I hope to see it continue to climb. Definitely holding my coins for this ride.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

$6400

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

$6500

Sam Odom

$6,780.60

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Boom!!! 6824

Sam Odom

Many are nervous.... unsure

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    not me, more confident now than I have been in almost 2 years
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Odom

jake , you're a BTC Veteran

JAKEPEAVY21

jake , you're a BTC Veteran
    sammy, I've aged 10 years the past 2...been a rough ride but i think we are about to come out looking good.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I almost requested a payout yesterday morning to Bitcoin and changed my mind.

Looks like it was a big mistake.

JAKEPEAVY21

I predict we see new all time highs in the next year or 2...am I crazy?

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I almost requested a payout yesterday morning to Bitcoin and changed my mind.

Looks like it was a big mistake.
    Yes, but only because the price continues going up. But had you taken a payout yesterday, and the price had fallen, then it would have been a mistake. Hindsight remains the best way to invest. Too bad I don't have that ability.
    Last edited by Bsims; 05-11-19 at 10:06 AM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Hinsight bias, Bsims. Listen to the Monday Morning QBs a day after NFL plays. They literally have it ALL figured out.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I predict we see new all time highs in the next year or 2...am I crazy?
    You're crazy if you truly believe you can predict the future price of bitcoin. Though your "craziness" could make you much richer should you get lucky.

Could you explain why you believe "we see new all time highs in the next year or 2"?

Sound reasoning or just a hunch?

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You're crazy if you truly believe you can predict the future price of bitcoin. Though your "craziness" could make you much richer should you get lucky.

Could you explain why you believe "we see new all time highs in the next year or 2"?

Sound reasoning or just a hunch?
    in the past year a lot of great things have been happening behind the scenes, even before this latest upswing...

people and corporations feel more comfortable and confident about bitcoin, so improving crypto sentiment..

seems like we hit the bottom and everything is cyclical, the bull run has started.

obv not 100% sure of this but based on numerous things including technical analysis, i feel like the next year or so will be very good.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    in the past year a lot of great things have been happening behind the scenes, even before this latest upswing...

people and corporations feel more comfortable and confident about bitcoin, so improving crypto sentiment..

seems like we hit the bottom and everything is cyclical, the bull run has started.

obv not 100% sure of this but based on numerous things including technical analysis, i feel like the next year or so will be very good.
    I'm not talking about you specifically but I'm always skeptical about bitcoin ^^^ price ^^^ predictions usually because they come from bitcoin fanboys who are hodling and want to help drive up the price.

The reality is bitcoin has problems it needs to address and is still a long way away from mass adoption, right now its user-base is a relatively small segment of the population who are tech savvy that are enthusiastic about crypto, are very bullish on the coin and don't want to hear anything they perceive as negative with regard to it.

I don't know what the future holds but my belief is that bitcoin will never become mainstream and will remain as a niche thing for its entire life cycle.

JAKEPEAVY21

I'm not talking about you specifically but I'm always skeptical about bitcoin ^^^ price ^^^ predictions usually because they come from bitcoin fanboys who are hodling and want to help drive up the price.

The reality is bitcoin has problems it needs to address and is still a long way away from mass adoption, right now its user-base is a relatively small segment of the population who are tech savvy that are enthusiastic about crypto, are very bullish on the coin and don't want to hear anything they perceive as negative with regard to it.

I don't know what the future holds but my belief is that bitcoin will never become mainstream and will remain as a niche thing for its entire life cycle.
    agreed, you can't really trust what you read. As you know, I can find you numerous good and bad bitcoin/crypto articles every day.

just my feeling that the bear cycle is over and we will carry positive momentum for awhile now.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Buckle up lads. Off to 10k by the end of June.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Buckle up lads. Off to 10k by the end of June.
    For most people the bitcoin ship has sailed.

Even if bitcoin does hit $10K in the next year in order to make any significant amount of money you would have to invest thousands of dollars, which is a risk many won't take. 50% gains get people excited but they always seem to forget that it could lose 50% just as quickly. Plus there will be ups and downs along the way. Hard to do.

My few hundred dollars worth of bitcoin won't be making me rich anytime soon.

Sam Odom

Jan 1st

$3,738.11
    $6,914.02

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

For most people the bitcoin ship has sailed.

Even if bitcoin does hit $10K in the next year in order to make any significant amount of money you would have to invest thousands of dollars, which is a risk many won't take. 50% gains get people excited but they always seem to forget that it could lose 50% just as quickly. Plus there will be ups and downs along the way. Hard to do.

My few hundred dollars worth of bitcoin won't be making me rich anytime soon.
    My goal is to recoup my investment. I bought it at 10k. Don't want to lose money. Trying to break even and get out. I lost faith in bitcoin.
    Last edited by Outsider626; 05-11-19 at 01:22 PM.

icon

My goal is to recoup my investment. I bought it at 10k. Don't want to lose money. Trying to break even and get out. I lost faith in bitcoin.
    Good luck pal, I hope you get your money back.

Sam Odom

Trying to break even and get out. I lost faith in bitcoin.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

I'm surprised the recent hack and the reorg chatter didn't have much of an effect.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I'm surprised the recent hack and the reorg chatter didn't have much of an effect.
    There are theories that the binance hack and the current upswing in btc price was very intentional and well planned.

bitcoin price can be and often is manipulated, play at your own risk.

"The only reason Bitcoin is pumping so hard might be because Binance withdrawals and deposits are locked. Binance could be pumping Bitcoin because they are dumping Tether. Bitcoin in other exchanges is following the price of Bitcoin on Binance.I think as soon as Withdrawals and deposits on Binance are back up, Bitcoin will retrace."

"People were saying i wear a tin foil hat when I said that there is a reason why binance disabled withdrawals and deposits. There is no hacker.They knew what was coming. I knew some shit like this would happen. Bittrex did the same when XRP price was flying through the roof (they enabled KYC and froze many accounts), Coinbase does the same anytime Bitcoin price is flying. Now Binance does it.But I wear a tinfoil hat, so don't listen to me."
    Last edited by icon; 05-11-19 at 04:18 PM.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

fat stacks baby! I've been accumulating so much this past year, If we just have the same type of bullrun as late 2017 this year I'll be close to having enough for a full retirement at 37 years old, any extra money i've had has all gone to crypto this past year and the payoff is going to be so sick

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

There are theories that the binance hack and the current upswing in btc price was very intentional and well planned.

"The only reason Bitcoin is pumping so hard might be because Binance withdrawals and deposits are locked. Binance could be pumping Bitcoin because they are dumping Tether. Bitcoin in other exchanges is following the price of Bitcoin on Binance.I think as soon as Withdrawals and deposits on Binance are back up, Bitcoin will retrace."

"People were saying i wear a tin foil hat when I said that there is a reason why binance disabled withdrawals and deposits. There is no hacker.They knew what was coming. I knew some shit like this would happen. Bittrex did the same when XRP price was flying through the roof (they enabled KYC and froze many accounts), Coinbase does the same anytime Bitcoin price is flying. Now Binance does it.But I wear a tinfoil hat, so don't listen to me."
    Yea I heard the same but I don't buy it. Bringing up a reorg would just add to the FUD and yet I believe they seriously entertained it.

As to your other point, that's the price of decentralization.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yea I heard the same but I don't buy it. Bringing up a reorg would just add to the FUD and yet I believe they seriously entertained it.

As to your other point, that's the price of decentralization.

Yeah I'm not fully convinced of anything but I do keep an open mind and time will tell. I'm interested in many of the theories just to see who got it right BEFORE the truth comes out and everyone knows exactly what happened.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

so much wrong here it's quite comical actually

First 123456 ... Last