The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    No you’re just fun to laugh at. I haven’t had to work a job since 2013 via gambling and investments, have a home in Portland and a second home in Vegas to do what you pretend to do.

I’m also close friends with one of the most successful gamblers of all time, who’s a multi time top selling author on gambling strategy, etc share season tickets to the blazers for years counting.

we laugh at guys like you. 80% 藍藍藍藍

Hahahaha good story bud. Haven’t worked since 2013 because your on welfare. How do you even afford to be on the internet. Your boyfriend should block your data. I remember seeing you at the Blazers game up in the nose bleeds on the kiss camera with Paul. I’m down here toes on the hardwood buddy. “Investments and gambling”....last gamble you took was cheating on paul with tim and taking off the condom because you kept falling out of it. So you grabbed a balloon instead, that was your last gamble GOOF! Tell your buddy to write a book on The Shooter, it would be a top seller. Your buddies book sold 3 copies. Two for you and one for Paul.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I am so weak reading this thread. Thanks for making my night guys. Lmao
    Your welcome baby. ��

The Shooter

rooster of The Walk

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I am so weak reading this thread. Thanks for making my night guys. Lmao
    Your welcome baby. Hey give me a call sometime.... # 111-111-1111
    Attached Images  

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lmao
    What a loser

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Oilers still on Holiday?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Hopefully he’s this entertaining on the next screen name

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol
    Loser

The Shooter

Win or Lose we Hit The Booze

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lmao
    What a loser
    4 goals on 6 shots. We’ll bring my good friend Cam talbot in for the second and bounce back !
    Attached Images  

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol
    Loser
    Hahaha JJ! Can’t keep your eyes on your own paper eh? Post another cool video ! Stop taking those estrogen pills too, that voice couldn’t get any higher pitched. The only thing higher then my winning percentage might be your voice ! JJ GOOOOOOOLD LOL

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Oilers still on Holiday?

Ya it would look that way. Cam Talbot will be in for the second. I just texted Hitchcock. Let’s turn it around!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol
    Loser
    You got a head on ya like a Brama Bull. Those Walmart sunglasses look like tanning goggles on that awful mug of yours.

“I’m JJ Gold, with Head like a Loaf of Bread!”

“ill take Houston with the points”

Loser

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Embarrassing

The Shooter

Embarrassing
    Says the little dog with a hat on.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Did they come back? What’s the play

The Shooter

Not looking good. Talbot should have started. 4-2 VAN with a minute left. 4 goals on 6 shots was too much to come back from. My apologies to all my followers. Hopefully you jerk offs that faded me made some loot. Can’t win them all. And as terrible as 6-4 is for me it won’t chanhe the game plan. We keep moving forward and we’ll get this one back. Just the beautiful part of sports wagering for a living. Congrats to the Canucks on a great first period.

The Shooter

Now that I’m back home after 3 weeks vacation I’ll be able to get back to normal with my research, it’s unfortunate that my insider information can sometimes go against me. Spoke with Cam Talbot this morning after pre game skate and Mikko Kostinin tweeted his groin and Cammer thought he was going to get the start, they would have been -250/-265 if he was announced as the starter. Thought i was getting a steal with that line. But hey that’s the beauty of sports wagering for a very successful living, back to the drawing board in the morning. Nothing to worry about. It’s just another day.

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

OUCH! That's gotta hurt...hilarious thread...looks like the only one that loves the Shooter more than the Shooter is his bookie

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Embarrassing
    Exactly. What's even more of a classic... he gives us a shi#$y play.... and then makes fun of us when it's a dud.

This guy is a fukking tool

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    OUCH! That's gotta hurt...hilarious thread...looks like the only one that loves the Shooter more than the Shooter is his bookie
    You know what’s funny ? Is that it doesn’t hurt at all. Me losing 7K is like you wiping your ass Festy ya clown. Good thing I run with a 30,000$ a week float, I’ll drop a 1 unit play on this second half Warriors game and get some back. I’ve actually put multiple bookies out of buisness or they have passed me off to their bosses. You have to remember eh FESTOON (whatever the penetrate that means) is that I bounce back. Time and time again. Your watching the GOAT here. Go to bed anyways ya clown.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Exactly. What's even more of a classic... he gives us a shi#$y play.... and then makes fun of us when it's a dud.

This guy is a fukking tool
    Alright buddy listen, you can’t wait for a guy like me to take an L. You sit there with your mouth open night after night playing catch a load, I drop stacks and gamble. Your gambling is hoping that I lose. So looks like you won tonight. But when you have what I have, your never too deep, and your never in trouble. I’ve already dropped my next play, and when The Shooter wants to bounce back...guess what THE SHOOTER fuckin bounces back. So grab a towel, wipe the salt off your chin and wait for my next L. It’s a big night for you when I lose, but for me it’s like a handjob in 9th grade, notning to get too excited about. Welcome to the Lions Den! ROOOOOAR!!!

The Shooter

You wouldn’t last 15 seconds with The Shooter. The new lines for UFC 302 came out.

The Shooter (-150000) vs JJ GOOF (+50000)

The Shooter (-2750) vs Festoon (+1450)

And you know what you two, I’ll even let you guys go bare knuckle, and I’ll tape a couple of pink couch pillows to my hands from MoneyShots family room. Well see who comes out on top...Because there’s only ONE SHOOTER!!!

Dont get to used to seeing losses up on the board for me, because what the best do, is stand up tall, take it on the aching like Firedawg and take real money right to the bank. Something that ass clown 2DaBank has never done! Sit back relax and enjoy the show! To my millions and millions of followers and shareholders to the greatest capper of this generation I’ll get you every cent back. Just stay right here with old Uncle shooter.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You should change your Youtube channel's name from Shooter Shack to Shitter Shack and use that pic of the outhouse in post #66 for your main picture there as well. You gotta go with what works best.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You should change your Youtube channel's name from Shooter Shack to Shitter Shack and use that pic of the outhouse in post #66 for your main picture there as well. You gotta go with what works best.
    You should change your icon to a Toad with a creamy sauce around the beak. Post 66, I’m busy responding to the hundreds of inbox messages on here, letting everyone know how to get back on track. Kermit the frog, with the Kansas City Clog. Grab a plunger and get that Shit outta here

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Alright buddy listen, you can’t wait for a guy like me to take an L. You sit there with your mouth open night after night playing catch a load, I drop stacks and gamble. Your gambling is hoping that I lose. So looks like you won tonight. But when you have what I have, your never too deep, and your never in trouble. I’ve already dropped my next play, and when The Shooter wants to bounce back...guess what THE SHOOTER fuckin bounces back. So grab a towel, wipe the salt off your chin and wait for my next L. It’s a big night for you when I lose, but for me it’s like a handjob in 9th grade, notning to get too excited about. Welcome to the Lions Den! ROOOOOAR!!!
    Bro... you can't even hit 45%+

How does it feel to never have a chance since the opening puck drop?

You could of taken that 7k+ (or whatever the fuk it was) and at least gone to a whore house.

Worst play ever.

Buried.

Light that sh#$ on fire.

Kermit

You should change your icon to a Toad with a creamy sauce around the beak. Post 66, I’m busy responding to the hundreds of inbox messages on here, letting everyone know how to get back on track. Kermit the frog, with the Kansas City Clog. Grab a plunger and get that Shit outta here
    By 100's of inbox messages, Are you referring to the 2 or 3 messages from the mods here telling you to quit using homophobic slurs or you'll be banned again?

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Haha! Never gone a win a battle of chirping with ya pal....and btw you were so sure I figured why not pull the plug for a hundo when Oilers were down 4-1. At least I did get some value $100 to win $850.....and FYI I was trolling the threads and tailed you all except the ridiculous ML bet on xmas day...so I did have some extra cash to waste.

TheMoneyShot

This guy still going off on posters lol because of his dumb ass calls.

Fuk is wrong with this guy?

We never made the dumb call pal.

Your overly hyped a$$ did. Total sh#$ call.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

By 100's of inbox messages, Are you referring to the 2 or 3 messages from the mods here telling you to quit using homophobic slurs or you'll be banned again?
    Clown seriously trying to say guys PM him asking for plays? Lol. If true I guarantee they looking to fade this loser and just pumping his pathetic ego up to get another gold mine fade!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This guy still going off on posters lol because of his dumb ass calls.

Fuk is wrong with this guy?

We never made the dumb call pal.

Your overly hyped a$$ did. Total sh#$ call.

Whore house ? Spend a night at The Shooter shack, and you’ll see why I’m able to do what I do, I don’t need to pay for that when I get it at the snap of a finger. Actually just snagged a Blumpkin about 15 minutes ago after I dropped another heavy wager ! An injured goaltender is the only thing that stopped me from winning 7 of 10. 6-4 is one of the worst stretches I’ve ever been on. But don’t you worry there mouthful of milk, I will prevail. And you will continue to watch. Eyes open, swollen rectum and a head on ya like a Finlanders prick. All meat andno brains.

The Shooter

The Shooter does what the Shooter wants Kermy. Get used to it !

Kermit

I noticed that Shari had to waste her time editing up quite a few posts in your other thread. I am sure that you got told about it.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Haha! Never gone a win a battle of chirping with ya pal....and btw you were so sure I figured why not pull the plug for a hundo when Oilers were down 4-1. At least I did get some value $100 to win $850.....and FYI I was trolling the threads and tailed you all except the ridiculous ML bet on xmas day...so I did have some extra cash to waste.

Well hey your welcome Festive Anus. You keep your tail right here behind the shooter, follow him closely, tightly. And it’s a guarentee you’ll make bank. Could you even imagine that going 6-4 in 10 games is terribly disappointing ? I’m out here making a living, I’m out here sending winners to the masses. And your laying there with 100 bucks on the game typing on that phone with one sausage finger, that ya just pulled out of your festive pumpkin patch. I’m out here getting blumpkins and smashing pumpkins.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lies to strangers and blows dudes in the alley?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Is this guy ever going to respond to my PM?

Initially, it said his box was full. When I was finally able to get through, I was hoping for a speedy reply.

I need to know the plays, man.

The Shooter

I noticed that Shari had to waste her time editing up quite a few posts in your other thread. I am sure that you got told about it.

I don’t have time for the Lilly pad talk there kermit. Do another button up on that jacket of yours and tell Miss piggy she can still call me anytime for the heavy unit, my numbers still the same...#1 !!!!!!!!!

THE SHOOTER

First 123456 ... Last