johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Could the lakers beat dubs in playoffs

This gm has me wondering

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Cousins?

Warriors aren't trying but they have no bench but in the playoffs that mean nothing with rat silver implementation of a week off in between each game.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

7 game series?

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    7 game series?

Is it really that big of a reach at this pt

I really don’t like dubs anymore and lakers clearly have a better bench

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Torched by the bench, yikes

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

This year will end no differently (barring curry/kd serious injury)

Warriors don’t care at all about regular season (and are a game out of first) they’re bored, and every team plays to beat them like it’s their super bowl.

Talent will still prevail and they are far more talented than any other team

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Lakers would win a game or 2.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Prob not, but this laker team better than several of those garbage cavs teams so not impossible I guess. Is bron gonna be ok?

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    This year will end no differently (barring curry/kd serious injury)

Warriors don’t care at all about regular season (and are a game out of first) they’re bored, and every team plays to beat them like it’s their super bowl.

Talent will still prevail and they are far more talented than any other team
    U can same the same for James reg season

I’m not so sure dubs 3peat either

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Prob not, but this laker team better than several of those garbage cavs teams so not impossible I guess. Is bron gonna be ok?
    I’m guessing so it’s baskets not foots

Agree 100% those Cavs tm were awful

Lakers not bad esp kuzmaaa he’s become like love and rest of the cast much better

Cavs 3rd best player was prob jr Smith

He’d b like the 10th best on lakers

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I don't think so IMO
    It was an excellent game by Lakers but couldn't see them winning 4 of 7 because Warriors would get hot at some point . They threw up brick after brick tonight , can't remember every Warrior star just slinging up shit all night but they did tonight .
    Did Thompson even score ? He was atrocious

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    I don't think so IMO
    It was an excellent game by Lakers but couldn't see them winning 4 of 7 because Warriors would get hot at some point . They threw up brick after brick tonight , can't remember every Warrior star just slinging up shit all night but they did tonight .
    I heard his name once tonight.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    I don't think so IMO
    Good pt dubs awful shooting tonight and I just don’t think dubs r all that

Steve Nash said maybe Denver but I think u have to look at the usual suspects

Lebron James and co

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Lakers are going to win the title.

JayandCaitti
    JayandCaitti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    not this year .

Warriors bucks finals
    Warriors in 5 for the 3peat.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    They could go to the finals and lose

James has always gone to the finals and lost hid first yr

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

With names yes

Warriors slipped

Leage caught up to them

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Gs minus 150 to win it all

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

This is by far one of the silliest questions I've read here on SBR. Does it take the cake... no... but it comes pretty damn close.

When you have Lebron leading your team you're never out of it. Remember, he took a horrific Cavaliers team which had no business even making the playoffs and single handedly gifted that bum city a championship. Think about it. How good do you have to be to take a god awful below .500 team and carry them to the promise land? If you took Tom Brady and put him on the Browns he couldn't win a Superbowl. This just goes to show how friggen masterful a player Lebron is. Boggles my mind that we're blessed with him and his uncanny basketball abilities.

Like I've stated and I'll say it one more time: If Lakers can acquire Anthony Davis, John Wall or Kevin Love they're odds on favorites to win Championship. Lebron can still get it done without a trade, but it'll be a little bit more difficult.

Look, I don't praise Lebron just cause I'm on the bandwagon. The dude is a legend and their will never be anyone who surpasses his legacy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not know about Wall

I repeat GSW are not as good as past years

They seem
    Very slow
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

their roster is weak. just look at those names

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    This is by far one of the silliest questions I've read here on SBR. Does it take the cake... no... but it comes pretty damn close.

When you have Lebron leading your team you're never out of it. Remember, he took a horrific Cavaliers team which had no business even making the playoffs and single handedly gifted that bum city a championship. Think about it. How good do you have to be to take a god awful below .500 team and carry them to the promise land? If you took Tom Brady and put him on the Browns he couldn't win a Superbowl. This just goes to show how friggen masterful a player Lebron is. Boggles my mind that we're blessed with him and his uncanny basketball abilities.

Like I've stated and I'll say it one more time: If Lakers can acquire Anthony Davis, John Wall or Kevin Love they're odds on favorites to win Championship. Lebron can still get it done without a trade, but it'll be a little bit more difficult.

Look, I don't praise Lebron just cause I'm on the bandwagon. The dude is a legend and their will never be anyone who surpasses his legacy.
    Ya kyrie didn’t average 27 ppg in the 2016 finals and hit the game winner...oh wait.

you lebron fans need to give it a rest he didn’t single handedly win anything except a sorry ass eastern conference.

All of his championship teams have had 3 all stars.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Lakers can win a couple games.

warriors will prolly finish them off in 6 games. I got the raptors winning the title anyways.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post

did you just say adding kevin love to lakers = odds on favorite to win it all?? I can't determine if you are stupid or just retarded, like really? bro get your head checked, you suck on lebron more than anyone i have seen in here lol. Bron is great but he ain't THAT GREAT. Lakers need much more than just Kevin love to win it all. Even with Anthony Davis, I don't think they win it all.