2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Close banker. He lives with his mother in East LA. They have a toaster in their living room. They run an orange stand.
    Lol. Sounds luxurious!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Wow...poster terminator is Jeanie Buss....who knew???

The Terminator
    The Terminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

Pay your debt stiff!
    Sorry kolzig you tranny lover, but I’m not this guy hank no matter how much you want me to be

sorry (not sorry) to crush your dreams

The Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If you owe nobody why all these guys calling you a stiff?
    Its bizarre, when I revealed that I’m from LA and am a big Dodgers and Lakers fan, posters kolzig and Sam losco began obsessively climbing I’m some other poster from the past. I have no idea what they are talking about

They have no life and just make up stories about The Terminator to give themselves something to do all day. I also rarely ever respond directly to either of them, which drives them nuts

Giggles

The Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    Risking $50 to win $191
    SEND IT!

We blew those clowns from the bay out by 30 in their own crib!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of guys nailed rthia big dog

The Terminator

Close banker. He lives with his mother in East LA. They have a toaster in their living room. They run an orange stand.
    Folks, don’t listen to kolzig the tranny boy. I’m not this guy he is talking about...I live in my own house in Venice that I bought two years ago. And I don’t run an orange stand. And my toaster is in the kitchen next to the microwave.

The Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of guys nailed rthia big dog
    Yeah, anyone who knows basketball well knew that there was wayyy to much value on the lakers ml to pass up...I got them at +347, probably should have been +225

2daBank

Its bizarre, when I revealed that I’m from LA and am a big Dodgers and Lakers fan, posters kolzig and Sam losco began obsessively climbing I’m some other poster from the past. I have no idea what they are talking about

They have no life and just make up stories about The Terminator to give themselves something to do all day. I also rarely ever respond directly to either of them, which drives them nuts

Giggles
    These guys are generally pretty sharp at sniffing out new posters who been here previously. Tough to argue with their success rate at this. Didn’t you just get unbanned? Was the banning for multiple accounts?

Anyways nice hit here, ot course BTJ posted it well before you.

2daBank

Folks, don’t listen to kolzig the tranny boy. I’m not this guy he is talking about...I live in my own house in Venice that I bought two years ago. And I don’t run an orange stand. And my toaster is in the kitchen next to the microwave.
    You bought it cash? Cause earlier you said you didn’t owe any entity, a house loan counts as owing doesn’t it? I owe plenty on my mortgage.

The Terminator

These guys are generally pretty sharp at sniffing out new posters who been here previously. Tough to argue with their success rate at this. Didn’t you just get unbanned? Was the banning for multiple accounts?

Anyways nice hit here, ot course BTJ posted it well before you.
    They are claiming I’m some other poster from some other sports forum. They are delusional.

I was banned a few weeks ago for seemingly no reason. When I saw people were being let back, I wanted to come back to and tried to contact the admins but the link wouldn’t let me. So I created a new username (Chrissy M.) and logged in and immediately made it clear I was The Terminator. My Chrissy M. Act was banned with a note and email address to contact to “further discuss my posting privileges”. I contacted the email addy provided and exchanged a few emails with one of the mods here, explained the situation, and it was verified and resolved by SBR. It had absolutely nothing to do with multiple accounts or ghosts or anything the tranny lover kolzig claims. And no, they aren’t pretty sharp at anything lol. This guy kolzig is a freak show. Don’t embarrass yourself by calling him “sharp”.

-Term

The Terminator

You bought it cash? Cause earlier you said you didn’t owe any entity, a house loan counts as owing doesn’t it? I owe plenty on my mortgage.
    Umm ok, that’s not exactly what I meant with regard to mortgages, but ok lol

2daBank

They are claiming I’m some other poster from some other sports forum. They are delusional.

I was banned a few weeks ago for seemingly no reason. When I saw people were being let back, I wanted to come back to and tried to contact the admins but the link wouldn’t let me. So I created a new username (Chrissy M.) and logged in and immediately made it clear I was The Terminator. My Chrissy M. Act was banned with a note and email address to contact to “further discuss my posting privileges”. I contacted the email addy provided and exchanged a few emails with one of the mods here, explained the situation, and it was verified and resolved by SBR. It had absolutely nothing to do with multiple accounts or ghosts or anything the tranny lover kolzig claims. And no, they aren’t pretty sharp at anything lol. This guy kolzig is a freak show. Don’t embarrass yourself by calling him “sharp”.

-Term
    As a group they are very sharp at identifying guys ghosting under other names. Rarely see anyone get away with it without being called out, their hit percentage incredibly high in this regard.

Maybe they wrong about you, maybe they not. I dunno, don’t care all that much, gl

The Terminator

As a group they are very sharp at identifying guys ghosting under other names. Rarely see anyone get away with it without being called out, their hit percentage incredibly high in this regard.

Maybe they wrong about you, maybe they not. I dunno, don’t care all that much, gl
    thanks pal, I think it’s pretty obvious at this point I’m not this guy they claim, they just want it to be true in their mind so bad. Oh well. Some kids are troubled. GL to you to brah, lets bury the hatchet and win lots of cash in 2019!

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Pay your debt orange boy

First 12