1. #1
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 28,260
    Betpoints: 13

    Merry Christmas SBR: Milwaukee Bucks -470

    Was up playing poker all night till 6:30 am lost and now am chasing.




    $634.50 $135.00 Pending 12/25/18 12:05pm Reduced Basketball 557 Milwaukee Bucks -470* vs New York Knicks


    $1.00 $2.22 Pending 12/25/18 10:00am Saudi Arabia Soccer 301 Draw (Al Taawon (S.Arabia-P) vs Al Raed (S.Arabia-P)) +222* vs Al Taawon (S.Arabia-P)


    $34.00 $24.17 Pending 3 Team ParlayWin

    12/23/18 8:20pm Live In-Play Football 9129 Kansas City Chiefs +9 -550* vs Seattle Seahawks 12/24/18 12:10am

    Pending 12/25/18 12:05pm NBA Basketball 557 Milwaukee Bucks 1st Half -280* vs New York Knicks 12/24/18 12:10am


    Win 12/24/18 12:30am College Basketball 745 Rhode Island -1500* vs Charlotte U
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

  2. #2
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 13,484
    Betpoints: 5070

    Looks like FREE MONEY to me

  3. #3
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,333
    Betpoints: 142

    Ill bet the knicks just because in Brock Like fashion your dumb enough to cap a -450 for us
    IT AINT JUICE WHEN YOUR WINNING RIGHT?

  4. #4
    Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-14
    Posts: 834
    Betpoints: 90

    Otters about to go crazy

  5. #5
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Been trying to push myself on the Milwaukee ML, and I just can't do it.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #6
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,047
    Betpoints: 17160

    Otters...BOL man. Merry Christmas.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/15/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,265
    Betpoints: 156

    Hold Off Otters ain't worth the Stretch.

  8. #8
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,596

    I guess the NBA public consensus isn't a misprint today after all!!

    Bucks chalk full o'nuts is the #1 play today!!

  9. #9
    Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-15
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 138

    parlay it with Giannis over 12.5 points -850

  10. #10
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,758
    Betpoints: 15073

    Bucks will lose I'm on bucks. Was on broncos yesterday.

  11. #11
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 76,273

    Do you ever sleep?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 28,260
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you ever sleep?
    I actually did not sleep last night. Could not leave the online poker. Definitely not intended as was this Bucks bet unintended as well. This is just one of the things that can happen when you have a severe addiction to gambling.

  13. #13
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 4,451
    Betpoints: 2096

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I actually did not sleep last night. Could not leave the online poker. Definitely not intended as was this Bucks bet unintended as well. This is just one of the things that can happen when you have a severe addiction to gambling.
    They look good so far Otters, rooting for you.

  14. #14
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,758
    Betpoints: 15073

    Bucks dead

  15. #15
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Took the Knicks +14 live when they were down early 10-2 at the first commercial break.. Liking my chances..

    Pending12/25/18 12:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9558 New York Knicks +14 -115* vs Milwaukee Bucks

  16. #16
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,758
    Betpoints: 15073

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Took the Knicks +14 live when they were down early 10-2 at the first commercial break.. Liking my chances..

    Pending12/25/18 12:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9558 New York Knicks +14 -115* vs Milwaukee Bucks
    Knicks will win straight up

  17. #17
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,596


  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Knicks will win straight up
    I don't know about that Dem? Knicks are up after 1 quarter of play but it's still early..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ks-2018122518/

  19. #19
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,758
    Betpoints: 15073

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know about that Dem? Knicks are up after 1 quarter of play but it's still early..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ks-2018122518/
    Jibbs im drinking peppermint shnaps watching bucks sucking. I got bucks parlayed with warriors bucks parlayed with jazz. Bucks parlayed with celtics

  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibbs im drinking peppermint shnaps watching bucks sucking. I got bucks parlayed with warriors bucks parlayed with jazz. Bucks parlayed with celtics
    I'm drinking coffee, laying in bed still with the laptop on my lap watching the Knicks game on the TV myself.. Still trying to wake up over here. 10am here on the West Coast.

    Warriors and Jazz at home are usually never a bad bet, both teams are solid and play well at home. GL with that parlay Dem!!

    Knicks down a bit now.. Bucks are the better team.. I'm just hoping the Knicks don't get blown out at some point.

  21. #21
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    I just parlay'd the Jazz and Warriors on the ML in a 2 teamer myself.. $100 to win $72 bucks

    I do think both teams win at home today.. With ya on that Dem.


    Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/25/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 564 Golden State Warriors -400* vs Los Angeles Lakers
    Pending 12/25/18 10:35pm NBA Basketball 566 Utah Jazz -270* vs Portland Trail Blazers

  22. #22
    jets96
    jets96's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-13
    Posts: 221
    Betpoints: 774

    It's just not that easy fellas, I posted the knicks +9.5 , if you are a value player ,modeler , whatever, you have to know that the value was with the knicks, who knows whats going to happen, but ill take those extra points with the home dog , i think home dogs of 9.5 or more are around 6-6 ats this year in the nba ,bucks have revenge for whats thats worth, but they haven't been so dominate on the road as they are at home, dont know when they got to new york , or if they went out last night , i hope they did. The world is watching and i hope for a team that sucks they give it everything they have , which they should be doing anyway, with what they get paid.

    good luck and merry xmas to you all.

  23. #23
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,109
    Betpoints: 11193

    otters in the sweatshack around the family table

  24. #24
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Was up playing poker all night till 6:30 am lost and now am chasing.




    $634.50 $135.00 Pending 12/25/18 12:05pm Reduced Basketball 557 Milwaukee Bucks -470* vs New York Knicks


    $1.00 $2.22 Pending 12/25/18 10:00am Saudi Arabia Soccer 301 Draw (Al Taawon (S.Arabia-P) vs Al Raed (S.Arabia-P)) +222* vs Al Taawon (S.Arabia-P)


    $34.00 $24.17 Pending 3 Team ParlayWin

    12/23/18 8:20pm Live In-Play Football 9129 Kansas City Chiefs +9 -550* vs Seattle Seahawks 12/24/18 12:10am

    Pending 12/25/18 12:05pm NBA Basketball 557 Milwaukee Bucks 1st Half -280* vs New York Knicks 12/24/18 12:10am


    Win 12/24/18 12:30am College Basketball 745 Rhode Island -1500* vs Charlotte U
    Squeaked that one out barely Otters.. This one at half cashed for ya.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ks-2018122518/

  25. #25
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,109
    Betpoints: 11193

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    parlay it with Giannis over 12.5 points -850
    lol

  26. #26
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Knicks starting to fold like a cheap suit.. SOB!!!!

  27. #27
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,758
    Betpoints: 15073

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm drinking coffee, laying in bed still with the laptop on my lap watching the Knicks game on the TV myself.. Still trying to wake up over here. 10am here on the West Coast.

    Warriors and Jazz at home are usually never a bad bet, both teams are solid and play well at home. GL with that parlay Dem!!

    Knicks down a bit now.. Bucks are the better team.. I'm just hoping the Knicks don't get blown out at some point.
    Merry christmas jibby

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,784
    Betpoints: 847

    Winner!!

  29. #29
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Good job Otters..

    I got the push at +14 myself.. I'll take it.. Feel lucky to get out of that bet uninjured. Next.

    Cancelled 12/25/18 12:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9558 New York Knicks +14 -115* vs Milwaukee Bucks

  30. #30
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,963
    Betpoints: 3532

    If only you parlayed it with your 4th of July -950 tennis play. You could of scored a 50 % return instead of 20%.

  31. #31
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Otters is hot. OKC or ROCKETS next Otters?

    Rockets have been a let down all year, can't be trusted.. I'm going with OKC, I trust them a little bit more even on the road.

    Westbrook vs Harden, this might be the best game on the day to watch. I'll watch the first half then I'm outta here.

  32. #32
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 76,273

    We should all sign up for Otters webinar "How I destroyed the books by betting huge favorite money lines".
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  33. #33
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,841
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We should all sign up for Otters webinar "How I destroyed the books by betting huge favorite money lines".
    That's how Otters rolls.. Huge odd hit winnarz!! He's hot and winning that's all that counts!! Smokin!!!


Top