NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It so hard to lean left at all when you dikheads talk. I got news for ya, they have every bit the opportunity of poor white ppl. Only ppl w advantages were born with money, the rest of us had to do it ourselves regardless of color.

There is an advantage to being born with money, but lets not pretend there is no advantage to having white skin. There's to much data and research to prove other wise. Not being able to do something because you are poor is not the same as not being able to do something because your skin is black.
    Points Awarded:

JRock1234 gave NardVa 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    There is an advantage to being born with money, but lets not pretend there is no advantage to having white skin. There's to much data and research to prove other wise. Not being able to do something because you are poor is not the same as not being able to do something because your skin is black.
    Comical.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

all blacks can do is demand things from whites because blacks are inherently incapable of creating their own functioning societies.

If whites were that awful they'd be moving to mexico, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, wherever. Yet they follow whites wherever they are. they're dependent on white man's charity to them for their continued failure and have the arrogance to lash out.

If they had to live around 'their people' they'd be screwed and they know it.

Whites and Asians create modern countries.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    all blacks can do is demand things from whites because blacks are inherently incapable of creating their own functioning societies.

If whites were that awful they'd be moving to mexico, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, wherever. Yet they follow whites wherever they are. they're dependent on white man's charity to them for their continued failure and have the arrogance to lash out.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1446

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I can tell by the comments a lot people don't grasp the meaning of "white privilege". You got people commenting they grew up poor, they had to work, they had to pay for college, etc.

Let me break it down for the people who think "white privilege" doesn't exist because they didn't get a free pass in life.

Having white skin in America doesn't mean you'll never be poor, it doesn't mean you'll never have to work, it doesn't mean you'll never get pulled over by the cops, it doesn't mean you'll never go to jail, it doesn't mean you"ll never get turned down for a bank loan, it doesn't mean you'll never get turned down for a job or promotion, it doesn't mean you'll never have to pay for an education, it doesn't mean there will never be an injustice against you.

Having white skin doesn't make you immune to society. Having white skin means that "white America" will not discriminate against or deny you anything because your skin is white.

There's a plethora of data showing how race plays a role in the judicial system, banking, housing market, education, coopertate America, etc. The proof is in the data. Just do a quick Google search on systemic racism.
    Last edited by NardVa; 12-24-18 at 04:05 PM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Guy makes tens of millions off of Chinese slaves making Nike shit.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Guy makes tens of millions off of Chinese slaves making Nike shit.
    The race baiters aren't smart enough to get that

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

if someone has enough income/assets to get a loan, they will get a loan... if they aren't committing crimes or resisting arrest, they probably aren't going to jail... if they are worthy of a job they will get it... none of that stuff has anything to do with the color of someone's skin.

where skin color does seem to matter is that whites seem FAR more willing to help blacks, than the other direction... blacks can talk about helping the black community but they never talk about helping any whites (and yes there are some broke ass white trash around milwaukee that need help, just like every other major city)

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1446

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He makes millions of dollars a year from slave labor in multiple countries
    Most NBA players do
    Sneakers, jerseys, hats, all apparel etc...

The level of hypocrisy and ignorance displayed by Lebron, black pro athletes and those defending them, is ASTOUNDING

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

They are making millionaires a bunch of brainless black oysters that wouldnt even make the cut for working as cleaner at mcdonalds and i´m supposed to believe that they are just some racist motherfuckers

what a penetrating moron lebron is

amazing

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6379

I can tell by the comments a lot people don't grasp the meaning of "white privilege". You got people commenting they grew up poor, they had to work, they had to pay for college, etc.

Let me break it down for the people who think "white privilege" doesn't exist because they didn't get a free pass in life.

Having white skin in America doesn't mean you'll never be poor, it doesn't mean you'll never have to work, it doesn't mean you'll never get pulled over by the cops, it doesn't mean you'll never go to jail, it doesn't mean you"ll never get turned down for a bank loan, it doesn't mean you'll never get turned down for a job or promotion, it doesn't mean you'll never have to pay for an education, it doesn't mean there will never be an injustice against you.

Having white skin doesn't make you immune to society. Having white skin means that "white America" will not discriminate against or deny you anything because your skin is white.

There's a plethora of data showing how race plays a role in the judicial system, banking, housing market, education, coopertate America, etc. The proof is in the data. Just do a quick Google search on systemic racism.
    Id have to agree good post. people understand this but this is the internet so people either dont like to admit things or just ignore them. could clearly see that in the whole flag debacle where the ones against kneeling never would bring up the actual issue they were kneeling about because they didnt want to address facts. the root cause of all of this is fear, when certain people perceive a grip loosening fear is the result. its the same old tribal thing I get it and if these same people knew their own history and the history of mankind I think they would go through very humbling reassessments. it all works great for the controllers though anything that divides is great. I couldnt care less what an athlete says if its not pertaining to sports, if he didnt play sports I wouldnt have ever heard of him. people pretending to care and get riled up are hypocrites I feel the same way about an athlete's domestic problems, I couldnt care less. those who get upset I expect these same people to belong to domestic abuse groups and scour the newspapers and get just as upset about domestic abuse from those clippings, but do they absolutely not. all I care about is your sports production if youre an athlete nothing more nothing less.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Do you mean have the same color skin as 95% of the whatever country you are in?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7762

Good old biased Google

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Garbage

By the way, use duckduckgo

Fukk google

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If some white guy walks into my shop and he looks and acts like a piece of shit, I'll send him on his way just like I would any black guy that tries to fast talk me.

No free rides for white people where I operate.

Let's stop making excuses already. There is no "White guy code" that we whities follow. You behave like a decent human being, you get treated like one.

Google is biased against real world "data"

looneytunes67
    looneytunes67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

I am white and I agree with you. I have white privilege and it has probably helped me in life get promotions, get loans, etc. And I do not apologize or feel "bad" about that. THis is a dog eat dog world. Life isn't ( and never has been ) fair. Get over it. Black people, fat people, handicapped people.....some are discriminated against. Unfair. Get over it. Life hands you a bunch of lemons? Make lemonade.
    MAke something of your life. There is opportunity. Take Colin Powell. Didn't cry and bitch and moan. Grew up poor in HArlem. PArents were Jamaican immigrants. What's next for blacks? MAxine "Nutjob" Waters is pushing for reparations. penetrate that. Want to steal my money for something some white guys did 200 years ago? I don't think so. Enough crying and more trying.

And you caught me in a good mood.

Merry penetrating Christmas.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2865

Were apparently meant to be guilty of crap from hundreds of years ago. The only privilege is rich privilege and don't you forget it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7762

Don't forget the NBA was only pro north American league playing games on Xmas day and boxing day.

So who are the slaves?

First ... 4567