All aboard!!!!
    Shooter post the play...I can't see anything on that screen

Thank you

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Colorado Money Line....6400/4000$....

The Av’s tonight on the moneyyyy line. 6400/4000$
    I’m trying to upload from my iPhone, not sure why my screen shot is a bit blurry my russian Pal. Hope this one is more clear.
    The Shooter
    Attached Images  

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm on the AVS ML for sure

Thanks for the confirmation

Still can't see shit on that screen....you might wanna upload it to a free hosting site and then throw a link in here

The Shooter

[QUOTE=Russian Rocket;28258229]I'm on the AVS ML for sure

Still can't see shit on that screen....you might wanna upload it to a free hosting -

I emailed them at SBR and asked why. It’s crystal clear on my phone. I’m not the most tech savvy guy in the world Russian. Do you know of a holding site I could try ?

The Shooter

Figured it out fellas. Now sit back relax and let me make you money.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Charge your phone shooter

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Unfukkin real

The Shooter

[QUOTE=2daBank;28258130]You can’t hold my incredibly big jock when it comes to this shit we do kid, stay in your lane and maybe I’ll play nice. Or as they say, play pussy get fukked.

First of all any man talking about the size of his jock in a sports forum with a bunch of dudes in it; for one is a homo, and for two has a baby dick for sure. I could care less about your sexual orientation 2DABANK but it makes me extremely uncomfortable to have a gay talking about playing nice with me. Listen pal, the gig is up, your “partner” has been running all over town saying how your hung like an Asian in the Artic. I know it’s upsetting to see “kids” playing with more money then you’ve made in 3 years but hey that’s the way she blows; or in your case the way HE blows. Anyways I’m tryna watch the game, take it easy baby dick! Sure looks cold in St Louis. Another L handed to you courtesy of THE SHOOOOOOTER!!!! 😂😂

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

137 posts

Be very very careful of this guy

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    137 posts

Dafuq that mean ?
    You got 301k , have to be careful of you

The Shooter

[QUOTE=jjgold;28258308]

Good day JJ. Nice to see you again. 👀

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

]I'm on the AVS ML for sure

Still can't see shit on that screen....you might wanna upload it to a free hosting -

I emailed them at SBR and asked why. It’s crystal clear on my phone. I’m not the most tech savvy guy in the world Russian. Do you know of a holding site I could try ?
    SBR will automatically truncates any images (to save bandwidth) that you upload here

the best way to go about it is to upload the image on one of the free hosting site like

https://imgur.com/

and then just a throw a corresponding link in here

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

dupe

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29802

Where's Patty?

The Shooter

[QUOTE=b1slickguy;28258382]

Where's Patty?

Patty is down in Honalulu with the wiseguys living the dream! Also riding Uncle Shooters picks right to a weekly profit. Couple scoots for the boys !! Sharp as a tack just like my old buddy JJ Gold!!!

The Shooter

Well boys, just another day at the office. An easy peasey 4K. To the fellas who jumped on board with me, congrats boys. It’s a nightly basis thing. Sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite.

Merry Christmas, and plenty more coming throughout the Holliday’s.

The Shooter

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

this is actually true

Shocka picked a pic for his profile of an underage molester who pretended to be a Doc

Not a good look Shocka- change this pic
    No Silk the Shocka, this is the real deal. The best in the game, the top dog, the big cheese. The only joke around here is that profile pic of yours, get a handle on it. Your ethier in, or your in the way. I got the kettle boiling hot, and it’s time to tea bag your bookies....ALL ABOARD!!! The Shooter Express.
    No.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

You have got to be shitting me. They let this fukin guy back? Where is your boy Regular to tout you bro? This guy sells picks and has a weekly show and SBR is letting him back on here. SBR must be desperate as shit these days.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sbr has went to hell with all this “welcoming back”

Sad

The Shooter

Hey dude, you need to relax. I know it really stings your ego when you go 0-4 every night and lose 25 bucks. But guess what ? There is guys out there who actually win. Who shoot at 80% year in and year out. Thanks for tuning in like the millions and millions of others. But I am here to help out guys like yourself who are just begging for an edge. It’s a simple process really. You read my threads, you take my picks and YOU MAKE MONEY ! what is so hard to comprehend here ? I was banned for a year from this website for causing too many guys like yourself asshole puckering up and riding the bitter bus. Am I a tout? Hey you be the judge! Am I the best in the world ? That answer speaks for itself when I do this day after day, week after week and year after year. Why are you so beaten up about this ? I slap the Av’s on the money line out there and win an easy 4K. To me that’s like water running off a ducks back. For someone like you that’s life changing. Why not just do what the millions and millions of other people do daily and that’s watch big daddy Shooter win time and time again. I hope you shake the cob webs out and make yourself some easy money. Time to move forward with your terrible habits, your losing ways and let the Shooters Shoot. Have no fear, The Shooter is here. Sleep tight little fella. ✌��

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    LOL....where are these guys coming from
    And who are they?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Hey dude, you need to relax. I know it really stings your ego when you go 0-4 every night and lose 25 bucks. But guess what ? There is guys out there who actually win. Who shoot at 80% year in and year out. Thanks for tuning in like the millions and millions of others. But I am here to help out guys like yourself who are just begging for an edge. It’s a simple process really. You read my threads, you take my picks and YOU MAKE MONEY ! what is so hard to comprehend here ? I was banned for a year from this website for causing too many guys like yourself asshole puckering up and riding the bitter bus. Am I a tout? Hey you be the judge! Am I the best in the world ? That answer speaks for itself when I do this day after day, week after week and year after year. Why are you so beaten up about this ? I slap the Av’s on the money line out there and win an easy 4K. To me that’s like water running off a ducks back. For someone like you that’s life changing. Why not just do what the millions and millions of other people do daily and that’s watch big daddy Shooter win time and time again. I hope you shake the cob webs out and make yourself some easy money. Time to move forward with your terrible habits, your losing ways and let the Shooters Shoot. Have no fear, The Shooter is here. Sleep tight little fella. ✌��

Shooter that ^ was a pretty impressive shit right there

My favorite part - "Thanks for tuning in like the millions and millions of others."

Cuddles are you going to let it slide or address it in a video reply?

If you do the vid, don't forget to put all the chains on, pal

The Shooter

[QUOTE=shocka1212;28258998]”how’s that W taste doc?” You Probally went the other way on that game didn’t ya? If you did that’s okay Bill Cosby junior, you’ll still have you chance to snag that 15$ bet back. I am not your enemy, better yet the remedy. The one that has been chosen to help you turn things around. The one sent here with the prescription of giving, the urgency of winning, and a smile that keeps on grinning. Why would I be here without providing you with some Christmas cheer, and my gift to you this year is a couple dimes and an ice cold beer. It’s simple doc, this is what I do. I’m the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. Thanks for the chat, but it seems like I’m the one who will be who will be diagnosing you with what you need, and it’s simple, it’s all me, under your Christmas tree. It seems Shocka like I’m the gambling doctor. I’ll write you a script for some ambien for ya, and some Vaseline for that tiny little unit. Because without my plays your only beating yourself. There’s still some room for you at the back of the train on THE SHOOOOOTER EXPRESS !

The Shooter

This guy is not only a former pro athlete, he’s the number 1 handicapper in the world. I’ve been sent here to help you clean up the mess you’ve made of yourself and your families money. It’s time to shift gears this year and grab a handful of Holliday cheer. It’s simple, just take my picks, nod your head and say YISMAN!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

choo-choo motherfukkers!

nothing is stopping The Shooter Express!

The Shooter

ALLLLLL ABOOOOOOARD!!!!!!! I got the co-pilot big daddy Russian right beside me ! CHO-CHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! CHO-CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Stay tuned....the Shooter Express will be stopping at each and every stop to pick you all up and take your bank roll to the top.

Goodnight friends,

SHOOTSIE LOVES YA !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

shooter ////

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

[QUOTE=The Shooter;28259008]
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    ”how’s that W taste doc?” You Probally went the other way on that game didn’t ya? If you did that’s okay Bill Cosby junior, you’ll still have you chance to snag that 15$ bet back. I am not your enemy, better yet the remedy. The one that has been chosen to help you turn things around. The one sent here with the prescription of giving, the urgency of winning, and a smile that keeps on grinning. Why would I be here without providing you with some Christmas cheer, and my gift to you this year is a couple dimes and an ice cold beer. It’s simple doc, this is what I do. I’m the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. Thanks for the chat, but it seems like I’m the one who will be who will be diagnosing you with what you need, and it’s simple, it’s all me, under your Christmas tree. It seems Shocka like I’m the gambling doctor. I’ll write you a script for some ambien for ya, and some Vaseline for that tiny little unit. Because without my plays your only beating yourself. There’s still some room for you at the back of the train on THE SHOOOOOTER EXPRESS !
    damn there's a lotta ric flair in there. not personally impressed by a -151 win, but that was pretty funny.

The Shooter

Always room at the front of the train for you Hooky! Hey you crack open. A cold one and I’ll drive and take us allto the promise land! Should we save a spot for JJ Gold ? I’ll make the plays, you guys make that call!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

not only do you hit 80 pct of your plays this guy is a world renowned southern hip hop artist who goes by the name of bowx,

24125013-355846308210435-6498607392287096832-n
    who plays mystique in x2

24838929-296361897537945-794700427298865152-n
    who plays mystique in x2

Off the ice, he knows how to bang out some hits as well. You see, name is a Southern Hip-Hop recording artist who goes by the name of Bowx and has sold over 70,000 CDs of his music.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Cappin' can't be worse than his rappin'

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Lol!!

First 12345 ... Last