Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Chiefs Are Bringing Some Running Backs In Monday

The Kansas City Chiefs are bringing in familiar faces to try out at running back, including Charcandrick West and C.J. Anderson.

Three days after the release of running back Kareem Hunt, the Kansas City Chiefs will host a couple of free agent backs who could help replace his production when they bring in C.J. Anderson and Charcandrick West for a visit on Monday.

News broke on Sunday shortly after the Chiefs road win over the Oakland Raiders that general manager Brett Veach was going to kick the tires on some veteran help at the position. Chiefs coaches and execs will be plenty familiar with Anderson after watching him run for the Denver Broncos in recent years, and of course, West has been a familiar face in K.C. for years.

For the Chiefs, the team is deciding how they want to split the reps and develop the offense without Hunt as the central back, a player who was a tremendous asset as a fourth down bell cow who was also dangerous as a pass catcher in space. Spencer Ware is the new starter, at least in the interim, and the Chiefs also have scatback Damien Williams on the roster as well as rookie free agent Darrel Williams, who played behind Derrius Guice at Louisiana State last season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess good move

With that qb they never have to run

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I guess good move

With that qb they never have to run
    You high, pats smiling so big right now. Steelers without Bell, kc without Hunt. Pats getting healthy. Here we go again!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

is this an open tryout I think I can be a good target for mahomes out of the backfield Ill take base pay as long as the nfl still allows me to gamble

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You high, pats smiling so big right now. Steelers without Bell, kc without Hunt. Pats getting healthy. Here we go again!!
    Don't matter what chiefs have. They don't play d

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Damn, I didn’t even know he was suspended. I’ve been living under a rock this past week. Hitting women is negative ev.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't matter what chiefs have. They don't play d
    Which is why a running back is helpful!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Damn, I didn’t even know he was suspended. I’ve been living under a rock this past week. Hitting women is negative ev.
    Not just suspended. Kc cut him so he without a team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

anyone can play running back. it's the pass rushers that are hard to find.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    anyone can play running back. it's the pass rushers that are hard to find.
    but not all running backs know that you can't hit women.. thats the conundrum unfortunately

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Did KHunt get a raw deal? These fkin women.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    NFL literally has guys who will handle this shit for them and yet here we are, still seeing players doing dumb shit over and over.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard Hareem Kunt is trying out. Rumor has it that he has some talent.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    NFL literally has guys who will handle this shit for them and yet here we are, still seeing players doing dumb shit over and over.
    That's a good point. As pro athlete, u should view yourself as a corporation. Have a hench-man handle this + stay out of the way.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

If he didn't kick her, would he have gotten away with it ?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

The Chiefs are set to sign running back Charcandrick West, sources tell Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (on Twitter). West, of course, offers familiarity with the Chiefs’ system and should be able to hit the ground running.

West worked out for the Chiefs alongside C.J. Anderson, who rushed for more than 1,000 yards with the Broncos last year. Anderson would have represented a splashier addition, but West got the nod for his experience in Kansas City’s offense and special teams acumen, Josina Anderson of ESPN.com tweets. At the same time, Anderson had a “really good workout,” according to Rapoport, so he could be an option for the Chiefs if he’s needed.

The Chiefs turned to Spencer Ware as their replacement for Kareem Hunt, but he amassed only 47 yards on 14 carries against the lowly Raiders on Sunday. If Ware doesn’t impress in practice this week, he could quickly wind up in a timeshare with West, who was a member of the Chiefs from 2014-2017.

West, 27, enjoyed his most productive campaign came in 2015, when he managed 160 carries for 634 yards and four touchdowns. In 2016 and 2017, however, his rushing role with Kansas City declined. While he played more than 500 offensive snaps from 2016-17, West handled only 106 total carries, including just 18 last year.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    of course he did. these women do nothing but non stop complain about everything and want to know every minute detail of the poor guy's habits and intentions. she probably deserved that first shove but he seemingly went too far.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cj Anderson is a bum lol

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Shit Hunt prolly gets picked up before next year, ffs he didn’t even ray rice her ass...be differen if he was draggin’ her corpse around the hallway...