kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Dogs that can win

Jags +4.5
    Giants +4
    Cincy +4.5
    Chargers +3

Playing these 4. may buy .5 for chargers.

Lions +10 and Raiders +14 both getting too many points.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What about the 49ers?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

the line is big. but i can see it being a 4 point game in 4th and russ puts a late td in. he has been amazing in the 4q this season.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

But rams couldn't be up 4 and put in a late td? Odd logic. GL on plays besides ones I'm on opposite end of lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Vikings only dog I really like today and like the points lot more than the money line.,

Bills could easily win in Miami, they both suck..

I think bears defense will beat gmen.

Jags are losers, no way could i take them vs luck. Indy tight ends will have a field day imo.

I have kinda swore off cincy but I do think they a really good play. Donks just not all that good, could easily lay a egg here.

I wish Gordon was playing for chargers tonight, that should be a really good 1., leaning under at the moment there.

If you like lions to cover just play the over imo, gotta believe rams on a fast track gonna hang 31+.

Panthers my favorite morning side., kinda like Houston but hard to trust them to cover a number., gl today pal

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Laced Brownies

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Laced Brownies
    I think baker gets a reality check today after playing a couple straight up garbage defenses.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    But rams couldn't be up 4 and put in a late td? Odd logic. GL on plays besides ones I'm on opposite end of lol
    logic is often odd in sports betting. i just think the lions having 10 at home isn't going to be the way the score ends. stafford is often a good garbage time qb. it's all guessing anyways

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

I'm expecting a lot of upsets today, best to bet lite

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Vikings only dog I really like today and like the points lot more than the money line.,

Bills could easily win in Miami, they both suck..

I think bears defense will beat gmen.

Jags are losers, no way could i take them vs luck. Indy tight ends will have a field day imo.

I have kinda swore off cincy but I do think they a really good play. Donks just not all that good, could easily lay a egg here.

I wish Gordon was playing for chargers tonight, that should be a really good 1., leaning under at the moment there.

If you like lions to cover just play the over imo, gotta believe rams on a fast track gonna hang 31+.

Panthers my favorite morning side., kinda like Houston but hard to trust them to cover a number., gl today pal
    i think Carolina does treat it almost as a playoff game. you may be right on the total. i just have a 50/50/90 ratio with totals. 50% shot but seems like 90% i'm on wrong side lol. miami will feel like september in the 80 degree weather so i think they beat the bills if you want odd logic lol. gl to you too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

can stat padford win today?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    can stat padford win today?
    yes. ats counts.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    yes. ats counts.
    can he win on the ml?

2daBank

i think Carolina does treat it almost as a playoff game. you may be right on the total. i just have a 50/50/90 ratio with totals. 50% shot but seems like 90% i'm on wrong side lol. miami will feel like september in the 80 degree weather so i think they beat the bills if you want odd logic lol. gl to you too.
    I hear ya in Miami, I don’t trust bills anyways and teams def struggle when going down to the heat. Just seems like one that could go either way. Bills seem to have bit of a edge forming I like w that rookie qb. Not touching it tho.

Far as the total in Detroit I just think lions cover it almost a given it go over. Rams on that fast track gonna get into the 30s unless they just incredibly flat which I don’t see now that they back on track to get home field after saints slipped up.. it could certainly go under but imo that only happens if lions get waxed.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    can he win on the ml?
    i wouldn't bet the ml, but keeping it close. hey, any given sunday...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear ya in Miami, I don’t trust bills anyways and teams def struggle when going down to the heat. Just seems like one that could go either way. Bills seem to have bit of a edge forming I like w that rookie qb. Not touching it tho.

Far as the total in Detroit I just think lions cover it almost a given it go over. Rams on that fast track gonna get into the 30s unless they just incredibly flat which I don’t see now that they back on track to get home field after saints slipped up.. it could certainly go under but imo that only happens if lions get waxed.
    i see you taking the vikes again. +5.5 is a good number. gonna be an interesting game. pretty sure pats win but vikings d should keep it close.

jtoler

i wouldn't bet the ml, but keeping it close. hey, any given sunday...
    have ml in small parlay and another @ +10.5 we'll see.

2daBank

i see you taking the vikes again. +5.5 is a good number. gonna be an interesting game. pretty sure pats win but vikings d should keep it close.
    I honestly think Vikings the better team of course pats have Brady and Vikings have cousins and it at foxborough so pats prob find a way to win but think it prob a fg late.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I honestly think Vikings the better team of course pats have Brady and Vikings have cousins and it at foxborough so pats prob find a way to win but think it prob a fg late.
    Vikes probably better team. many teams much more talented than pats. but tb12 is the great equalizer. He and Bill not as dominant against nfc at home as afc for some reason. think bill game plans better against familiar opponents.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

more viking missed kicks....argh

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Jags +4.5
    Giants +4
    Cincy +4.5
    Chargers +3

Playing these 4. may buy .5 for chargers.

Lions +10 and Raiders +14 both getting too many points.
    3 out of 4 winning su not bad. didn't bet any ml tho. wanted to round robin. hit my teaser as well and lions should have covered. stafford threw a pick in end zone this time.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

3 out of 4 winning su not bad. didn't bet any ml tho. wanted to round robin. hit my teaser as well and lions should have covered. stafford threw a pick in end zone this time.
    Not to mention 2 failed onside kicks by detroit. Goof ball Patricia going onsides with 3 mins to go and 3 timeouts

Renegades

Kick the f’ing ball deep and play defense!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Kick the f’ing ball deep and play defense!
    even with that stafford missed his receiver and threw it over his head to the defender. colossal fuc up on both sides.

Renegades

Yeah I know. I thought for sure they would stick it in. Stafford is usually great for those last minute meaningless td’s

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Yeah I know. I thought for sure they would stick it in. Stafford is usually great for those last minute meaningless td’s
    exactly why i played it. he has won me quite a bit in 2h plays. he is a great nfl garbage time qb.