Guyz,

Golden State has been lackluster of late, covering only 2 of last 10. They put up a fight the other night in Toronto but it wasn't enough. Things change tonight. Curry returns to the line up. Everyone knows how good he is but it's also a huge inspirational lift for a team in need of one. Detroit played last night, so the Dubs will also have the fresher legs. I'm playing this game as a DOUBLE unit bet!

Smaller plays for me include.....

BOSTON +2 at Minnesota. The Celts played one of their best games of the year last night against lowly Cleveland. Irving was lights out, Hayward played much better, Horford rested, and Boston tallied their highest points output of the year. I'm gonna ride with the momentum tonight against an over-achieving Wolves team.

WASHINGTON -6.5 against Brooklyn. Both teams are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. The Nets though had to go to Double OT last night before dropping a heartbreaker to Memphis. Advantage Wizards. Advantage also to the Wizards to avenge a loss to this very Nets team on this home court only 2 short weeks ago. If Washington has any pride left at all (admittedly, a big if) they'll get the W tonight.

As always, best of luck
Harry