lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

LeBron is not living up to his contract

Underperforming. Slowly trying to blame others. His numbers aren't good.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

still better than MJ...

...somewhere in a parallel universe

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

don't blame lebron because he isn't the lakerboy of sbr

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Who cares listen man I’m a total laker fan and my heart broke the day I got word he joined th team....I didn’t want him....absolutely hate it. Kobe shits on him....that’s the thing man not many in the league that are just straight killers....lebron James holding the ball behind the 3 point line with seconds left on the clock in a tied game has enough to give me a freak out....only thing I want out of that idiot is to take the ball hard to the hoop or pass

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Who cares listen man I’m a total laker fan and my heart broke the day I got word he joined th team....I didn’t want him....absolutely hate it. Kobe shits on him....that’s the thing man not many in the league that are just straight killers....lebron James holding the ball behind the 3 point line with seconds left on the clock in a tied game has enough to give me a freak out....only thing I want out of that idiot is to take the ball hard to the hoop or pass
    Feel exactly the same way

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

sorry but he won't do that much at all trying to win games... not this early on at least lol

i know you're talking about the end of the lakers wolves game that the lakers held on to win only because of the extra possessions coming from the hustle of old man Chandler

i watched the 4th q of that game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They should bench him and have lakerboy tutor him how to play to his potential.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

His numbers are better than his career numbers he is playing fine

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    His numbers are better than his career numbers he is playing fine
    Wow

LeBron now ranks 15th in the league in PER, which is THE determining factor of how well you’re playing overall in the NBA.

“That’s his worst in 12 years in the NBA and that is three full points below his career average of 28, he’s now at 25.

“Just shooting from three so far, he’s attempted 76 threes so if we take the 37 players who have attempted 75 or more three-point shots, of those 37 LeBron ranks 32nd at 32 per cent.”

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Give him a break man....

Hes got movies, game shows, politics, sneakers, schools, talent agency, commercials, pizza ovens and future HOF's in school to worry about too.

Not to mention gm and coaching duties..... basketball is just a hobby to him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s made the Lakers very very competitive that’s all you need to know

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

those type stats dont ever seem to mean anything, dont know what per is but I bet I can find flaws in it, they still talk about plus/minus which is the most stupid thing to consider

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lakers are winning games barely and over .500 now.. Lebron got a game winning rebound and dunk at the end of the game against the Hawks in their last game win..

Lakers are surely not dominate though, but they are squeaking out wins now..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    Give him a break man....

Hes got movies, game shows, politics, sneakers, schools, talent agency, commercials, pizza ovens and future HOF's in school to worry about too.

Not to mention gm and coaching duties..... basketball is just a hobby to him
    we would be better off without the movies part being one of his worries

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He’s made the Lakers very very competitive that’s all you need to know
    Same record at this point last year but that's not even my point.

He is starting to complain and he made magic go and bitch out Walton.

This is the reason no players of any great significance besides his bed buddy Wade ever wants to play with him

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    those type stats dont ever seem to mean anything, dont know what per is but I bet I can find flaws in it, they still talk about plus/minus which is the most stupid thing to consider
    Nothing means anything unless you want it to. Everything means nothing if you don't want it to. Per is the war of NBA.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Lakers were competitive last year at the end of the season just for the record.. They will improve though this year as the season goes on.. Tyson Chandler addition helps...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He afraid he will get fouled. Heard some stat that he was worst ft shooter in league last 2 minutes of a close game, ouch. Lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Lakers were competitive last year at the end of the season just for the record.. They will improve though this year as the season goes on.. Tyson Chandler addition helps...
    Chandler.

Didn't LeBron add Shaq to Cleveland?

He brings in bums because he has no patience. He even said that the other day. Magic has no patience as well.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wow

LeBron now ranks 15th in the league in PER, which is THE determining factor of how well you’re playing overall in the NBA.

“That’s his worst in 12 years in the NBA and that is three full points below his career average of 28, he’s now at 25.

“Just shooting from three so far, he’s attempted 76 threes so if we take the 37 players who have attempted 75 or more three-point shots, of those 37 LeBron ranks 32nd at 32 per cent.”
    His averages are right at his career numbers in less minutes. Ok some of it is faster pace I'll give you that but 13 games is not that big a sample, if he keeps the same numbers over 82 games he will be way higher than 15th in PER. Also PER is a flawed stat biased towards offensive big men almost half the guys above his are big guys who come off the bench

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Only reason he went to LA so he can rule the gale you as father and son then retire the next yr

Pathetic

Shoulda stayed in cle

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

10 games in ^^ relax . season is too long to judge right now. Finally Magic help him realized he is old and cannot play on such high efficiency like last year. he is playing on low gears. clear to see. wants to play few more seasons and earn shitload. they are going to be fine anyway, no need for bigger numbers. Have that in mind that every time LBJ changed team they had slow start. It takes time to figure out everything when you are changing gameplan completely.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chandler.

Didn't LeBron add Shaq to Cleveland?

He brings in bums because he has no patience. He even said that the other day. Magic has no patience as well.
    Melo might be next LB...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He afraid he will get fouled. Heard some stat that he was worst ft shooter in league last 2 minutes of a close game, ouch. Lol
    he doesn't care what quarter or situation it is... he is a poor poor FT shooter for a player of his magnitude

practices flopping but prob never practiced perfecting his FT shooting...

remember game 7 2016 vs warriors, tried to end the series with a monstrous dunk but green didn't allow it and fouled him pretty hard (and he laid there like he was dead for a minute)

he bricked the first FT to clinch the title and barely made the 2nd

jordan in that situation would've hit both FT and the first would've hit nothing but net; guaranteed
    Points Awarded:

Juventuz gave ThaTopMoron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

seems like every year a lot of people point and get down on Lebron and his team in November.

Come early summer, they are making excuses for how its not a big deal that he had another MVP year and team in the finals

might not happen this year

but it is early
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Did anyone think this team was going to be good? he doesn't even have a stand out #2 player on the team.
    Anyone else on that team ever been an all-star? Rajon 'can't shoot worth shit' Rondo?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    seems like every year a lot of people point and get down on Lebron and his team in November.

Come early summer, they are making excuses for how its not a big deal that he had another MVP year and team in the finals

might not happen this year

but it is early
    I'm not saying they won't lose to gsw in the west finals ( most likely outcome).

I just point out the obvious.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

They have beat up on Mickey Mouse teams - only good win was at Portland - Lakers roster is not good - if you watch there games There’s no ball
    Movement - rondo needs 2 go - you don’t need a PG when Lebron is on your team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lebron may be getting some real help next year.. Especially if KD keeps getting disrespected by Green and some others.. Check this... KD is a free agent after this year is up..

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news...magic-johnson/

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

LB needs a voice on espn radio

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Laker, u knew this was just a marketing deal. For year one, at least.

ikid2groove415

Just 1 thing when dummies wanna say best players of all time? The men is a hideous crunch time free throw shooter

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Weird, he shoots a better career 3pt % than Kobe and mike.

Also has more playoff game winners then both.

And has a much better % in those situations then both of them.

You remember Kobe’s cause he was a ball hog and would chuck a bad % shot over 4 guys just to be the one who took the shot.

Kobe’s clutch shots are like laker boys predictions, throw shit at the wall enough times of course it’s going to stick

ikid2groove415

You can’t be best of all time when WNBA players can shoot free throws better then you !!! Case closed -knockout - MJ can smile baby !!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is doing very well like usual

Best player ever

1234 Last