JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

There was only one tout I came across that actually could pick em and he surfaced in the MMA section of SBR years ago.. Posted for about year but his game plan was always to go tout.. Went by the poster name of JoshKnows..

In the end he got banned, never went PRO, but was able to post up his Twitter account with pay options.. I laughed..
    He could cap MMA and pick em but I guess he had no disciple or money to bet on his own.. That still makes me scratch my head to this day.

I think he did have takers at either 30 or 50 bucks for a month or year membership I can't remember but he was proven to win..

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    1st post..............

Hey guys been lurking for a while and thought I would sign up, been doing great last 3 years! I will start posting my picks here.
    Detroit -3
    Men new posters do not start their 1st post with a pick in players talk
    They are very defensive too with criticismsThey are pros with the conThe posting name usually is the twitter handle which then has link to sign up to pay for picks
    nothing but scum and we catch them all
    Explain how this is a con? Everything you describe is simply a waste of time, not a con

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Its always the same intro: first time poster but long time follower. Blah blah..

First 12