hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

NHL Buffalo at Montreal

Thursday Nov.8

BUFFALO +124 regulation only moneyline // 2 units to win 2.48
    *push if game goes to Overtime (not the 3-way line)

BUFFALO -0.5 +170 regulation win // 2 units to win 3.40
    *must win in regulation (this is the 3-way line)

BUFFALO -1.5 +290 alternative puckline // 1 unit to win 2.90

I don't see a lot of great potential picks on tonight's schedule. I see some leans but cannot make the cut other than this game. Risking a total of 5 units with Buffalo on the road in Montreal is probably never a lock, but I'm splitting up the risk by betting it with some alternate lines, thus getting better odds on the potential payout. My numbers show Buffalo with a slight edge. Couple that with Montreal having way more injuries. Also, Sabres last played on Nov.4, while Montreal has played 3-games since Nov.3 in which they went 1-2 W/L

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn I missed it, would have tailed. Gl buddy!!

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

thanks

bizarre game 3-3 score after first period. Buffalo scores, Montreal scores less than a minute later, three times exactly the same

who knew Over was the play ?!?!?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    thanks

bizarre game 3-3 score after first period. Buffalo scores, Montreal scores less than a minute later, three times exactly the same
    Seems hockey has joined the “everyone wants offense revolution”!! I see so many totals a point or 2 higher than I ever remember back when I dabbled w nhl years ago, then I see the scores afterwords and the higher totals certainly seem justified!!