jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

When Does Dino Babers Start To Get Any Credit?

Does he have to beat ND on Nov. 17th to get it? Fine thats what youll get. He's about to shake your so called college playoff scenarios up this year.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

He probably won't completely get it until next year. Very junior-heavy team. We'll see what he can fully do in 2019.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Coach at a big time program and win. Guy is a good coach but no one is making headlines at Syracuse coaching football unless they win a couple conference titles and Clemson isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

maybe he will move to florida state

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Coach at a big time program and win. Guy is a good coach but no one is making headlines at Syracuse coaching football unless they win a couple conference titles and Clemson isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    why does he need to coach at a "big time" program, whatever that means. he's in the acc which makes it more impressive to win with syracuse. only lost by 4 to clemson @ clemson and beat nc state. he's turned around every program he's been at quickly. I hope cuse can get some decent players to come there. I just like to see competition and new faces tired of the same old teams year after year which is why I was happy to see UK do well this year.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

It means that people don't give a shit about an average team with no history of being great.