jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thursday Plays? Raiders A Must Play Or Gruden Should Be Fired

They are already calling for his firing so a lot of pressure on him tonight

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

They can't fire him.
    I mean they could fire him technically, but that's a very expensive contract they would eat up.

Also, I think Gruden is tanking for the season. Just a hunch. Team is lost for the season. Derek Carr is not very good.

Both teams playing for jobs, next year.

The real highlight will probably be all the ratchet fans that stab each other after the game.
    Those 2 teams have some of the most ghetto pieces of shi+ fans in the country. Don't be surprised if someone gets killed in the parking lot.

Gawd, its gonna suck when they come here to Vegas

jjgold

Vegas tickets will be $10 on gameday after a few weeks

Bust

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

They signed him to a 10 year contract. No chance he gets fired anytime soon.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Gruden has zero pressure. He’s gotten a ton of money off the books and is hoarding first round picks for next year. The Raiders will be a problem in a few seasons.

Tonight they win if Beathard plays and lose if Mullens is in at QB.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Fade, throw away season for the Raiders.. Raiders suck!! All over SF in this one tonight even though they are a little banged up..https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-try...7926--nfl.html

Raiders are either getting rid of their big horses or sitting them now for a reason...

The Raiders have taken plenty of heat the last couple weeks for trading All-Pro linebacker Khalil Mack and wide receiver Amari Cooper, and for placing running back Marshawn Lynch on injured reserve with a decent chunk of the season left.

Raiders are in rebuild mode now, want the #1 pick in the draft.

jjgold

Gruden was never good men

look at his past

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gruden was never good men

look at his past
    You mean turning a journey men rich Gannon into mvp isn’t good? Or winning a super bowl in Tampa ? When tony dungy couldn’t do it?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

JJ....you're trying too hard again.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

On raiders

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Gruden is cleaning the swamp....Getting ready for Vegas....

Guys playing for their Jobs tonight on both sides...

leaning Raiders

ikid2groove415

49ers would be battling for a playoff spot if jimmy g didn’t get hurt - That’s how valueble a QB is

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Gruden is cleaning the swamp....Getting ready for Vegas....

Guys playing for their Jobs tonight on both sides...

leaning Raiders
    Think so? I think Raiders threw in the towel. Cleaning house. Gruden is not going anywhere. Just playing for the draft pick now.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nick Mullens taking all you Niners backers to the promise land? I could barely remember the guy.

AlgoLady
    Make your own luck!
    AlgoLady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

No way Gruden is making these decisions without the owners blessing. They gave Gruden 10 years $100+ million dollar contract and I feel Gruden wants to start from scratch and bring in his own players and the owner agreed. No question their playing for a low draft pick this year why would you try and win now? They already got what 5 or 6 good draft picks just this year + if they finish top 3 worst this year. Gruden was giving the keys to the team and he's starting from the ground up he new the team wasn't going to be enough to compete for a Championship this year their looking at 3-5 years from now when Gruden has all the players he wants for the style of play he wants. Just my opinion.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are already calling for his firing so a lot of pressure on him tonight
    You think he cares, god I wish someone would give me a 10 year deal worth 100 mil then fire me!!!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Never bet on crappy teams. And this game has two crappy teams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Never bet on crappy teams. And this game has two crappy teams.
    You gotta be delusional if you really think you can come up w a angle on this one. I love when they put these garbage games on Thursday cause hate the thu night gm anyways!! Maybe you could make a case for the over but why bother? Nobody would touch this gm if it was on Sunday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AlgoLady View Post
    No way Gruden is making these decisions without the owners blessing. They gave Gruden 10 years $100+ million dollar contract and I feel Gruden wants to start from scratch and bring in his own players and the owner agreed. No question their playing for a low draft pick this year why would you try and win now? They already got what 5 or 6 good draft picks just this year + if they finish top 3 worst this year. Gruden was giving the keys to the team and he's starting from the ground up he new the team wasn't going to be enough to compete for a Championship this year their looking at 3-5 years from now when Gruden has all the players he wants for the style of play he wants. Just my opinion.
    Can’t wait to laugh after he botches all those draft picks! Dude ain’t a team builder.

AlgoLady
    Make your own luck!
    AlgoLady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can’t wait to laugh after he botches all those draft picks! Dude ain’t a team builder.
    Not saying he can or can't just saying that's what their doing now don't expect anything from them for at least 2-3 years.

ikid2groove415

Gruden claims players are dieing 2 play for the raiders - must be the Vegas thing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AlgoLady View Post
    Not saying he can or can't just saying that's what their doing now don't expect anything from them for at least 2-3 years.
    I hear ya, yea it totally obvious that the plan, just call me a little skeptical he can build a team thru the draft. Maybe he can, just seems most his success came w vet players and pre-built teams.

ikid2groove415

In an interview with Fox Sports that will air Thursday night before Oakland's game against the San Francisco 49ers, Gruden tells former Raiders great Howie Long that players around the league have expressed their desire to play for him in 2019. Fox Sports released a preview of the interview Thursday morning.

"I got a cellphone just like you and everybody else. I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come play here. I'm just telling you. They're dying to play for the Raiders," Gruden said.

"And to have salary-cap space and to have a chance to talk to the people that you really want to wear the Silver and Black, the guys you really want to wear the Silver and Black and represent this team, that's exciting."
    The Raiders are estimated to have $68 million in salary-cap space in 2019, according to OverTheCap.com. Oakland also will have three first-round picks in the 2019 draft.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave ikid2groove415 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

You can tell Aikman wants no part of these Thursday night games.

You gotta be delusional if you really think you can come up w a angle on this one. I love when they put these garbage games on Thursday cause hate the thu night gm anyways!! Maybe you could make a case for the over but why bother? Nobody would touch this gm if it was on Sunday.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I bet his wallet does ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    That cause they absolute garbage, just another way for these greedy fukks to squeeze every dime they can. Quality of product be damned, not to mention the “players safety” they pretend to care so much about!!

2daBank

Temple and the over both on my card tonight.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    They can't fire him.
    I mean they could fire him technically, but that's a very expensive contract they would eat up.

Also, I think Gruden is tanking for the season. Just a hunch. Team is lost for the season. Derek Carr is not very good.

Both teams playing for jobs, next year.

The real highlight will probably be all the ratchet fans that stab each other after the game.
    Those 2 teams have some of the most ghetto pieces of shi+ fans in the country. Don't be surprised if someone gets killed in the parking lot.

Gawd, its gonna suck when they come here to Vegas
    The Org needs to save money for possible move next year or two. Gruden won't have the money to buy top shelf players

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Battle of the bay is now battle for #1 draft pick.

Whoever loses this game might actually end up winning in the end.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

I liked Central Flo at -9 vs an average Temple but spread moving with UCF fans pummeling the line. I recommend buying two points and take UCF -10

2daBank

Ohio -3.5
    Niu/Akron under 37.5
    Temple +12 over 60

Looks like my card for tonight. Gun to head id prob play over in the Thursday night shitfest but passing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    I liked Central Flo at -9 vs an average Temple but spread moving with UCF fans pummeling the line. I recommend buying two points and take UCF -10
    Buying 2 points is a terrible idea. Paying way too much juice, if you really need that insurance you should move on to another game imo.. I like temple and the over myself. Gl

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Over 45 in the Bay of Pigs battle! I was impressed with Carr and the Raiders O-line last week. It was only the Colts but its only the 49ers tonite. I think SF has went Over 45 in 6 of their 8 games. The Raiders D is also shit....got mauled for 222 rushing 3 days ago. They're beat up! SF will score too.

TNF 6-2 Over with an average score of 52. 3 days isn't enough time to heal after trying to take someones head off for 3 hours. It hurts the D more then the offense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Over 45 in the Bay of Pigs battle! I was impressed with Carr and the Raiders O-line last week. It was only the Colts but its only the 49ers tonite. I think SF has went Over 45 in 6 of their 8 games. The Raiders D is also shit....got mauled for 222 rushing 3 days ago. They're beat up! SF will score too.

TNF 6-2 Over with an average score of 52. 3 days isn't enough time to heal after trying to take someones head off for 3 hours. It hurts the D more then the offense
    If there is a play worth making here I’d think this be it, gl.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

If there is a play worth making here I’d think this be it, gl.

Anything can lose but it makes sense that the D would suffer more from a short turnaround. Think about it in racing terms. They give the total distance ran occasionally. A horse on the outside has to run a further distance then a horse on the rail. A guy on offense knows where he's going but the guy on D has to run all over hell trying to figure it out. The QBs probably don't mind it because they just played 3 days ago and they can stay in rhythm. That being said....wouldn't be shocked if it was a 19-13 shitfest like SF just played. They've won 2 games combined for a reason

12 Last