Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

NFL Super Bowl Odds Going Into Week 9: Any Value Left?

5Dimes

NFL Super Bowl LIII
    Thu 11/1 8:20PM
    Super Bowl LIII - Mercedes-Benz Stadium - Atlanta, Georgia - February 3, 20...*
    Los Angeles Rams +310
    New England Patriots +580
    Kansas City Chiefs +600
    New Orleans Saints +725
    Pittsburgh Steelers +1600
    Carolina Panthers +2100
    Los Angeles Chargers +2300
    Minnesota Vikings +2400
    Philadelphia Eagles +2500
    Houston Texans +2800
    Green Bay Packers +3500
    Baltimore Ravens +3700
    Washington Redskins +4000
    Chicago Bears +4300
    Seattle Seahawks +5000
    Atlanta Falcons +8000
    Dallas Cowboys +8500
    Cincinnati Bengals +9000
    Indianapolis Colts +12500
    Jacksonville Jaguars +12500
    Tennessee Titans +19000
    Detroit Lions +20000
    Miami Dolphins +30000
    Denver Broncos +45500
    New York Jets +50000
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers +50000
    Cleveland Browns +100000
    Oakland Raiders +300000
    Arizona Cardinals +500000
    Buffalo Bills +500000
    New York Giants +500000
    San Francisco 49ers +500000

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I don’t see it being anyone other than the top four right now. Not much value in those odds.

I always bet one SB and conference champ future before the season. Was back and forth on Rams/Jags. So glad I picked the Rams. They’ve been a fun team to watch this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cowboys kinda intesting to me at that price. Prob the best defense in nfc, if cooper returns to what he was few years ago they be really tough. Even if he doesn’t he still makes them much better as teams have to respect him enough to open things up for Beasley and pull a guy out of box for Dak and Zeke to run! Hopefully Garrett and co continue calling plays like they did vs jags, that the way they should run the offense w Dak!!

Ravens have value at that number. Would it surprise anyone If they went to NE or KC and won a playoff game? That defense always comes up big in those games and Flacco has enough weapons to be able to put up points against those bad defenses!

Don’t get this confused w me saying those teams will win, obviously rams/saints and pats/kc the teams to beat, but no sense tying up money for 3 months w those odds, be better off taking whatever you were gonna bet and roll it over on them in playoffs imo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    I don’t see it being anyone other than the top four right now. Not much value in those odds.

I always bet one SB and conference champ future before the season. Was back and forth on Rams/Jags. So glad I picked the Rams. They’ve been a fun team to watch this year.
    Yea picking jags would have ya bummed!! Lol.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Value in Steelers and Eagles because they’ll be there and once you’re in the dance you have a shot.

If Steelers can have someone like kc knock off NE for them, they’ll have a shot

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea picking jags would have ya bummed!! Lol.
    Wish Vegas offered odds on to miss the playoffs. Said on several posters post before season started jags were missing the playoffs this season. Damn it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Value in Steelers and Eagles because they’ll be there and once you’re in the dance you have a shot.

If Steelers can have someone like kc knock off NE for them, they’ll have a shot
    Steelers/kc/pats triangle always interesting to me. We know steelers can’t beat pats, kc struggles w Steelers (don’t care about that gm early this year, pit matches up well), kc can beat the pats. But that where ravens come in, they the team id give the best shot of going to NE and knocking pats off, Obviously ravens can beat steelers. Ravens/kc be interesting cause havnt really seen harbaugh vs Reid.

ans61201

Steelers/kc/pats triangle always interesting to me. We know steelers can’t beat pats, kc struggles w Steelers (don’t care about that gm early this year, pit matches up well), kc can beat the pats. But that where ravens come in, they the team id give the best shot of going to NE and knocking pats off, Obviously ravens can beat steelers. Ravens/kc be interesting cause havnt really seen harbaugh vs Reid.
    Agreed. Steelers will need a hired hitmen jn a gritty team like the ravens or Chargers to knock em off and I think they’d be favored. Still not going to be completely sold on patty until he does all of this in the cold consistently under the bright lights when teams have seen him multiple times

ans61201

Another wrinkle is how often pats have needed home field to make the runs, and this could be the year they lose it. But then again my gut tells me
    They could finish tied with kc with the tiebreaker with the JV kids division they play in

2daBank

Another wrinkle is how often pats have needed home field to make the runs, and this could be the year they lose it. But then again my gut tells me
    They could finish tied with kc with the tiebreaker with the JV kids division they play in
    Yea I think pats end up w home field. Maybe not. Kc has already finished w Donks and has one charger games out of way, they still get 2 freebies vs raiders. Dunno what kc schedule looks like while pats be feasting on the garbage in the afc least.

It has been quite awhile since pats have won a road playoff game!

2daBank

Agreed. Steelers will need a hired hitmen jn a gritty team like the ravens or Chargers to knock em off and I think they’d be favored. Still not going to be completely sold on patty until he does all of this in the cold consistently under the bright lights when teams have seen him multiple times
    I really don’t think kc gonna make it.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

No love for Chargers?