JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I wouldn't tell anyone what to bet on for even a damn DOLLAR... But...

I'm a "Georgia Boy" and our Falcons are beat to hell on defense. And now Grady Jarrett isn't playing either.

And D. Freeman is out on Offense.

And Tampax has those GIANT receivers!

But yet, since it is the pros, ATL is still favored because they are at home.

Now watch ATL win by 21 LOL, but this GA boy ain't takin em for nuthin.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

ATL TT Over is tempting.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Imo it falcons or nothing. I know they beat the hell up on d but they laid -6 to panthers at home now only laying -3 to the shitty bucs. I got news for ya, bucs defense healthy just as bad as current atl defense. Falcons have more weapons and the better qb, shamus will make mistakes trying to keep up I do believe. Or ya could just play over I suppose!!

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Imo it falcons or nothing. I know they beat the hell up on d but they laid -6 to panthers at home now only laying -3 to the shitty bucs. I got news for ya, bucs defense healthy just as bad as current atl defense. Falcons have more weapons and the better qb, shamus will make mistakes trying to keep up I do believe. Or ya could just play over I suppose!!
    so everyone knows atlanta defense is very injured - do you think it's easier for a team playing 3-4 games with cluster injuries on defense to get it right or is offense easier to fix like with san francisco and garoppolo/beathard? i ask because atlanta should sometime become ok on defense with scheming and coaching or do you think defense will be bad until top defensive players get back?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

joe youve been runnin cool idk

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Falcons are getting shredded by pass catching running backs and underneath receivers

Not Tampas game. Like Atlanta here.

wahching
    wahching's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Lol Atl will lose again .. but gl

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

GOOD! It seems as though everyone of you knew better than me!

Like my post said: The Falcons will probably win by 21 now!!

(And yes, why did I not think of the OVER!)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    GOOD! It seems as though everyone of you knew better than me!

Like my post said: The Falcons will probably win by 21 now!!

(And yes, why did I not think of the OVER!)
    Pretty simple bro. If shamus is forced to win a shootout he will make key turnovers. Honestly game got way closer than I expected and was really really close to being a 2 point atl win which would have sucked balls! Thank goodness dirty birds have one of the very few ultra reliable kickers, nailed a 57 yarder to cover!! Falcons defense being so shoddy is what got them the cover in a way, most coaches would have punted that and pinned bucs back w the 2 point lead but they knew there was no way the defense could prevent a drive into fg range so had to go for the long fg!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maritsa1819 View Post
    so everyone knows atlanta defense is very injured - do you think it's easier for a team playing 3-4 games with cluster injuries on defense to get it right or is offense easier to fix like with san francisco and garoppolo/beathard? i ask because atlanta should sometime become ok on defense with scheming and coaching or do you think defense will be bad until top defensive players get back?
    In the past I would say much easier to scheme and fill holes on the defense but these days they can take a bum off the street and have him throw for 300+ it seems! (See Brock osweiler lighting up bears today! Lol).., ultimately I would think if atl can keep the guys they have healthy they would eventually play a little better. Not like they need to be great with way that offense humming, just need to play a bend but don’t break d and hold teams to fg attempts in red zone and they should be able to outscore their fair share of teams. Problem for them is that offense doesn’t light it up the same outdoors on grass..