pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

USC wins easily. Washy St played nobody so far.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

From listening to all the usual pundits all over podcasts this week they are basically on the same angles in the thread - great value for a USC team that is supposed to be good, great value with WSU getting points against a USC team that hasn't looked very good. Tough call and IMO not a great game to bet much on. I usually hate to tease college but think I'm going with WSU +10.5, u58. I did the same with last night's MNF game and it worked out okay. Something about starting off winning is nice. To me this game is a pass but I've got to have some action tonight.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    USC wins easily. Washy St played nobody so far.
    and who has USC beaten?...oh!..that's right!...that perennial powerhouse juggernaut year in and year out in college football.....UNLV!......Stanford beat them 17 - 3 even with Bryce Love getting knocked out with a concussion...and a mediocre Texas squad that lost to my alma mater (Maryland) and then barely squeaked by Tulsa 28 - 21, curb stomped them 37 - 14....but we shall see...that is why they play the games...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I have USC moneyline last leg of a three game parlay
    Browns
    Dodgers
    USC

Now I took wazzu +10.5 under 58.5 teaser
    Hope to cash both

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Wazzou is gonna struggle to move chains

lots of points off big plays vs bad defenses

also we have no clue about wazzou D ,

But my guess is typical

not played a meaningful down yet

I’m on USC in ml par

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good luck lkid
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

so far, so good for Wazzu backers...this game could very easily be a blowout if not for the constant pass interference and defensive holding calls against the cougars...but the most impressive thing so far in this game is USC has no answer whatsoever for Wazzu's offense...If Wazzu can cut back on the defensive penalties, they should win this game.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

yeah, what's with all the offense...... why do I ever bet unders????

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ughhhhh botched the xp

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Over was the play. Back and forth scoring.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this defense is making daniels look good

Da Manster!

this game would be a blowout if not for all of these bullshit defensive interference and holding calls on wazzu...some of them legit, some of them bogus...that's the only thing keeping the Trojans alive in this game.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bunch of B.S. A "Scrappy" San Jose team? We are talking about a team that lost at home to Division 1AA UC Davis and may not win a game this season. A "Respectable" Wyoming team that is 2-2, with wins against 0-4 (S/U AND ATS) New Mexico State and Division 1AA Wofford? A Division 1AA "Powerhouse"? This is nothing but Crap. Just who in the hell do you think you are kidding? Stop acting like you know what you are doing because you do not have a clue. You want to sound like a tout, but even they know more than you do, and that is not much. What is your record this year big shot? You do not even post it do you? Now knock off your caca. STOP the f**king unneeded dramatics.
    Manster is good people bro

Get the fukk out

Da Manster!

^^^^...thanks Kiddi.......my response to him was that it was unfortunate and a damn shame that he didn't die from agent orange in Vietnam...but of'course SBR mods deleted it...but yet they allow him to continuously spew his garbage.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ccccoouugggsss

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    ^^^^...thanks Kiddi.......my response to him was that it was unfortunate and a damn shame that he didn't die from agent orange in Vietnam...but of'course SBR mods deleted it...but yet they allow him to continuously spew his garbage.

i caught that earlier in the day

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

yes!!!...he missed the fg!!!...we got the cover!!!...and USC ML winners!!!...everyone is happy!!!!....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL Washington State COACHES again embarrass the program......HILARIOUS LOL.... great play calling fellas LOL LOL aim for the tie YOU GET THE LOSS ….how has he not been fired

PaperTrail07

how you would go an play for a Washington state program is beyond me.....

PaperTrail07

standard leach loss....moving on...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

yes!!!...he missed the fg!!!...we got the cover!!!...and USC ML winners!!!...everyone is happy!!!!....

Da Manster!

Papertrail07...but they covered the spread!..and that's all I'm concerned about......that is why I ALWAYS take the points when I'm playing dawgs and don't do ML...you never know when they might come in handy...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ccccoouugggsss!!!

Da Manster!

glad you cashed in, Chaoz!.......that is why I have a love/hate relationship with Mike Leach as a coach...fukkin' buffoon can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time and he cost his team another game with boneheaded coaching decisions but yet he managed to preserve the (+4.5) cover for us degenerates!...

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Manster is good people bro

Get the fukk out
    This guy is POS and should be banned. He doesn’t even know where his rooster is located these days

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I don’t get all the hate on the cougars last drive and for sure wouldn’t call it boneheaded. They actually played it perfectly by burning almost 5 minutes at the end and having a chance at the tie. If Leach had gone out throwing it he either A) scores a TD and leaves minutes on the clock for USC, B) risks an incomplete to stop the clock and leave time for USC after a FG, or C) turnover. Throwing the ball in this situation has very little upside.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Hard to bet against USC.. I didn't like this game.. Passed...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-18 at 12:59 PM.

PaperTrail07

don't agree......last possession throw for nothing....handoff...handoff....when the run didn't work.....then a kick to TIE>…...way to pull out a big raod win.....it was boneheaded IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I don’t get all the hate on the cougars last drive and for sure wouldn’t call it boneheaded. They actually played it perfectly by burning almost 5 minutes at the end and having a chance at the tie. If Leach had gone out throwing it he either A) scores a TD and leaves minutes on the clock for USC, B) risks an incomplete to stop the clock and leave time for USC after a FG, or C) turnover. Throwing the ball in this situation has very little upside.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

yeah, kill the clock... run it on 3rd and 6 on the 21 yard line when trailing by 3 looking to win the game with a TD... run it get stuffed again? why... USC laughed and called a timeout to preserve 1:50 regardless if they tied the game. and no field goal is "easy" in college and you play soft and think a 38 yarder is easy... usc still had 2 min if it tied at 39. then.. when you miss the FG.. with only 1 timeout left... you can't even get the ball back with more than 10 seconds left if u do get a stop
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12