SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Question...

Was thinking today wonder if you could make a site where handicappers play each other could have HU or 4 person etc etc you could do daily or have weekly games best out of whatever and have them for each sports say and MLB one NFL or on weekdays where its slow and not alot of games you could combine 2 sports and have it for whatever amount $5-$5,000. Personally i think i would make more money doing that then just betting against lines your betting you can out handicap another man kinda like how they have that for horse racing where you handicap certain races against another guy or multiple people. I think it could potentially be something. Just a thought

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 204

I dig it. It works well for soccer (Liga MX) since there's 9 games on a weekend. Best out of 9 gets the money.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

welcome back

Shakespeare said - What's in a Name?

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    I dig it. It works well for soccer (Liga MX) since there's 9 games on a weekend. Best out of 9 gets the money.
    I agree cause if you ask me i would say more the 50% of people who bet on games if given the chance would rather handicap against someone else then against lines and it comes down to who is the better capper period seperates them men form the boys i mean everything would be (-110) And i think once it catches on people would like it just my opinion this is just a thought i mean if someone actually sat down and went over everything and came out with a good product and a clean website i think it would be a hit.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    I agree cause if you ask me i would say more the 50% of people who bet on games if given the chance would rather handicap against someone else then against lines and it comes down to who is the better capper period seperates them men form the boys i mean everything would be (-110) And i think once it catches on people would like it just my opinion this is just a thought i mean if someone actually sat down and went over everything and came out with a good product and a clean website i think it would be a hit.
    -110 for the games or that being the heads up game line? Let's take the SBR contests for example like Ganale A Bolsa or Beat The Prick. 5 Plays plus an extra pick that cost 2x or 3x. If the book would eliminate the 2x/3x play. 5 plays O/U, ML or Spread. Heads up from $5 and up would be a hit. I truly believe it would pick up like fantasy sports.

SilverSpoon111

-110 for the HU but my guess it would be a smidge higher even.... I never new you could play someone HU on SBR for points that's pretty cool it's like put up or shut up seperates the talkers from the cappers...Maybe now these gambling laws are passing we may see a site like this pop up im hoping would love that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Wanna take each others stacks I see. No thanks.. Rather hit the books up for that and not my fellow cappers..

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wanna take each others stacks I see. No thanks.. Rather hit the books up for that and not my fellow cappers..

Yea comes down to are you better then me and just like anything the cream will rise to the top on that site because if your not winning HU at a 55% rate more then likely your not making money betting on games anyway and you could play for a lot less and make more say your a $10 doller bettor get in a muli tournament and turn that $10 to $100 instead of betting a +120 line and winning $12 im not saying it would be for everyone but i def think once people got a taste of it the comptetiton side it would have some followers. Competition brings out the best in everyone thats the appeal in it your not betting against 5dimes your betting against Bill from Fl and Jason from Minnesatoa i think that holds some kinda value.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Interesting concept

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Interesting concept
    I think so to can't believe SBR is the only place i seen where you can play another person HU for points/money i like that idea i think you could definitely scale that into something much bigger and with a clean legit website and a little marketing in the gambiling world shouldn't be too hard for word to spread i could for sure see it.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Fellow Cappers hate when others win anyway so who cares about taking there money.